Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone post the video of this? I'm banned
I would if I knew how, it’s hilarious. Since when is a private road/cul de sac that creepy doesn’t even live on, his personal play area. I just don’t understand why the residents of that private area don’t tell him to piss off!!!!!!,

Reactions: 31
I don't think anyone will agree with me but... I preferred the purple coat to the one she wears now. And the purple coat was awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If they are going to move why are they decorating and changing the house about? What’s the point in the girls settling into new rooms etc to just move?

Reactions: 12
If they are going to move why are they decorating and changing the house about? What’s the point in the girls settling into new rooms etc to just move?
I'll believe it when I see it, all talk and no action as per.

Reactions: 16
I've found out their moving date guys, it's the 12th of never !

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I don't think they will move. I am interested to see what excuses they will use this time and how many times they change the story.

Lockdown/travel restrictions will buy them some time as I think they will say they want to move abroad but it's too difficult right now. Then they will say after such a stressful time at home they need a holiday (or 5). Eventually they will totally contradict themselves and do a rant saying they NEVER said they wanted to move, they love their house.

I'm still waiting for the new car that they actually do need, but instead keep spending money on useless things! We're getting a bigger car and I wanted them to get one first just to make sure we don't get the same, as everything the inghams choose turns out to be a failure!

Reactions: 22
So Sarah has put her Christmas blanket up for sale, and has carefully pictured it with strategic folds so you can't see the bits with Christmas presents :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Just had to lol
I’m so confused why he still pretends he has to stay up until early morning editing?
Alfie deyes used to daily vlog for years and edit himself and never mentioned it?

Plus as a family who are set for life, why not just upload your files at the end of the day to an editor and that’s all of that stress off your hands. I mean, we all know why but why is Sarah not suggesting this? She doesn’t care I guess as long as she’s got her adoring Ifam and 16 hours a night of beauty sleep.

So Sarah has put her Christmas blanket up for sale, and has carefully pictured it with strategic folds so you can't see the bits with Christmas presents :ROFLMAO:
Christmas blankets? Only 8/9 months too early. Although we know it’s actually 2/3 months too late because of China shipping.

Reactions: 18
I don't think anyone will agree with me but... I preferred the purple coat to the one she wears now. And the purple coat was awful.
I prefer the purple one too! This one is awful, it’s far too big for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I admit I forgot how much I loved peach flavor! I found it in the UK easily, but I don’t recall which grocery store. Amazon has more varieties including the diet ones, and powder to mix your own.

I may be mistaken, but it appears that Isabelle & her creepy stepfather, have some ‘obsession’ with being American, but it only extends as far as food and trying to mimic the accents 🙄

Didn’t I read somewhere that they got over excited about Target? From what I gather, they’ve only been to Florida (Disneyland) and New York. I’m guessing most of it was taken up with shopping and eating Wendy’s 🙄
Plus, hasn’t Creepy talked about moving to the US?
That boy is so clueless about immigration. I believe it’s also going to be tricky moving to Europe now - I mean once the virus is under control.

Still, if the teen was that interested in America, and there is plenty of interest, she could start by studying American history, especially the music - birth of the Blues, Jazz. Learn about the states until you can name all 50 - and their capitals 🙂 There are plenty of online apps to help candidates prepare for citizenship. They are a very lot long way from that, but it’s also a useful resource to learn the basics of how America works and sometimes doesn’t work.
I don’t recall there being any confirmation about locations of KFC - they’ll have to ask the IFAM to ‘comment down below’.

YES! THIS!!! They havent got a bloody clue and are completely lacking in any (agri)culture. It pisses me off the amount of times they have been to the States because its completely wasted on them!! I absolutely love America and was lucky enough to live/study there for a year back when i did my BA degree in 2008. I was at LSU in Baton Rouge, and every week i would go with my friends to New Orleans, over places in Louisiana, as well as travelling to different states. I wanted to experience the real America, and that to me is the Deep South, as well as Texas, Arizona etc. I fully embraced it, i soaked up the culture, i already love 'old' music, but it was absolutely amazing to be right in the middle of it down Bourbon Street in New Orleans, or Beale Street in Memphis, and i got to achieve my dream of going to the grand ole opry in Nashville. I ate proper american food- gumbo, poy-boy, fried chicken, not bloody wendys!! He is living in fantasy world if he thinks they will ever live there! I always wanted to live there, but even me and my partner who are professionals- im a social worker, he is an electrician knew how hard it is to go and live there! I really do hate the Minghams, and the obsession with America makes me hate them even more!

• Heart
I don't think they will move. I am interested to see what excuses they will use this time and how many times they change the story.

Lockdown/travel restrictions will buy them some time as I think they will say they want to move abroad but it's too difficult right now. Then they will say after such a stressful time at home they need a holiday (or 5). Eventually they will totally contradict themselves and do a rant saying they NEVER said they wanted to move, they love their house.

I'm still waiting for the new car that they actually do need, but instead keep spending money on useless things! We're getting a bigger car and I wanted them to get one first just to make sure we don't get the same, as everything the inghams choose turns out to be a failure!
Hadn’t even thought but the are now a one car family and the one they’ve got is too small with that stupid seat on the boot that must do serious damage to the unfortunate occupants posture.

HOW THE MIGHTY HAVE FALLEN,

Reactions: 16
I just sat and watched the clip Creepy has posted on his Instagram falling off the rail about 30 times. Silly fooo.

I don't imagine they will move for a long while. They'll be nightmare landlords too.

Reactions: 18
Nick Hancock has just said it's illegal to go abroad now, unless it's a reasonable reason. Hard luck Creepy

That song on the back ground of his insta story 😭😂 He really does think he’s 20 years younger than he actually is.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Clearly struggling for content with todays pathetic offering and a day off tomorrow.

Reactions: 20
What a mess Esmes face was in! Surely if they knew she was experimenting with face products, knowing she had sensitive skin, they would tell her to be more careful, I guess not though 😠😠😠
Now Sarah has ordered an engraver, and ordering more equipment, can't wait to see her engraving efforts 🤪🤪

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What a mess Esmes face was in! Surely if they knew she was experimenting with face products, knowing she had sensitive skin, they would tell her to be more careful, I guess not though 😠😠😠
Now Sarah has ordered an engraver, and ordering more equipment, can't wait to see her engraving efforts 🤪🤪
Sarah’s engraving with her spelling. Iv dun gud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
From the photos of his hair it looks like it's shaved with strands stuck on lol . What an embarrassment 😂😂😂 He could shave his head and still wear his beany all day lol it would make no difference .
It must bother him so much 24/7 from the morning he wakes until he goes to bed . I bet he dread washing it . He is alone in the bathroom with his reflection at some point I bet he hates it . I'm suprised he hasn't had a transplant lol 😂
It's a wonder it hasn't developed a yeast infection. Sweaty horrible thing.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.