Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they are going to move why are they decorating and changing the house about? What’s the point in the girls settling into new rooms etc to just move?
I think it's because so when they put the house up for sale, people who glanced at it before but passed it over because hello it was NOT pretty! won't realise it's the same house if the rooms have been reassigned and it's decorated a bit differently.

Reactions: 10
Strange having a day off tomorrow the day they finally had snow would have been the one day would have actually had some content 🤔 in sure they travelled in in it and maybe met people or something they know will get into trouble for 🤔

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20210125-213254_Instagram.jpg

Umm hope she knows Easter is early this year She hasn't even finished stealing I mean designing the pattern they will never be ready in time Xmas issue all over again 🤣 anyone stocking up for next Easter? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
So she actually did buy the cricut easy press then? Hahahahahahahaha, good luck with that one, Lazy.

Reactions: 13
So tattlers. I have finally figured out who it is that Creepy Christopher reminds me of, and that is this character from the film ‘Chicken Run” she even has the beanie 🥴 also note, conveniently, her name is Ginger!!
CDA2E972-68F7-4E52-8EB2-488994828198.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
So tattlers. I have finally figured out who it is that Creepy Christopher reminds me of, and that is this character from the film ‘Chicken Run” she even has the beanie 🥴 also note, conveniently, her name is Ginger!!View attachment 402760
Difference is - Ginger wasn't a wet blanket that hid behind Mummy when caught messaging teenage girls. I don't think Ginger ever shagged anyone in the local Ibis either. They are both irritating little shits though.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Speaking of the twit in the hat...
9085D9F7-484C-4445-A04B-BAEDA79C1BB9.jpeg

(I’m piss poor at editing😂...so in a way, this edit goes well with their vlogging career stability!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Why don't the lazy cow get some sudocrem on Esme face it will continue to burn the daft bleep.

Reactions: 13
I feel so wound up by tonight’s offering....poor Esme, how embarrassing being paraded for vlog “content” 😢
Also Jace was trying to tell Chris something....but of course the filming is more important than his son trying to communicate!
Is Sarah that stupid that she can’t see if they all got out of bed earlier, they could have breakfast when we all eat it...at breakfast time?! That would help lunchtime and hey....Guess what...that in turn would help dinner times! Wow, it’s revolutionary! Routine for a family! 🙄How are those kids going to get by in normal society when they are young adults is beyond me.

Reactions: 26
I think it's because so when they put the house up for sale, people who glanced at it before but passed it over because hello it was NOT pretty! won't realise it's the same house if the rooms have been reassigned and it's decorated a bit differently.
Who would want decor like that? I suppose the rooms with wardrobes etc might just look more family friendly but the botched painting and stickers do nothing for the aesthetics or saleability of chav hall. Any buyer would need a decorator to sort it all out even before they moved in,

Reactions: 9
Why does she 'design' 😂 the themed wankets close to the holiday that the theme is? She should've had the Easter ones ready to sell now (since when were Easter blankets a thing anyway?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don’t suppose mother of the year got poor Esme some antihistamines and 1% Hydrocortisone when she was out for her umpteenth essential shop of the week 🙄 How she’s managed to north four children and still has no basic knowledge of any remedies when they are ill amaze me.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.