Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha thanks Kate for screen grab
Lazy face when she relises we possibly locked down till May 🤣 or when the police finaly catch up with the grooming pair of imbassiles or when you tube finaly turn of their comments 😳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did I miss the “tomorrow’s vlog will be much better guyzzzzz” segment that Chris promised us yesterday - I nodded off during Chantella-does-Yorkshire so think I may have missed all the exciting content 🙄

As Sarah has heaps of orders that need packaging and posting she decides to spend the day looking throughstudent recipes, grocery shopping, walking around the house looking for items to personalize and shopping online for engraving machines and a whole heap of plastic shite to engrave!??? This woman is all over the bloody shop! She’s going to be playing at making jewelry and duvet covers next... Lord almighty

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Nick Hancock has just said it's illegal to go abroad now, unless it's a reasonable reason. Hard luck Creepy
Only about ten months too late. Everyone that wanted to is already long gone

What a mess Esmes face was in! Surely if they knew she was experimenting with face products, knowing she had sensitive skin, they would tell her to be more careful, I guess not though 😠😠😠
Now Sarah has ordered an engraver, and ordering more equipment, can't wait to see her engraving efforts 🤪🤪
Sarah can’t even cope with putting some ready sealed blankets into a mailer and sticking a label on without moaning how busy she is.

How does she think she’s going to do personalised orders. As usual she’s just seen the mark up on personalised items and already spent the £££ in her head at home bargains

It's a wonder it hasn't developed a yeast infection. Sweaty horrible thing.
If it bothers him that much why hasn’t he used his ‘set for life’ money to get a transplant. It’s really common. Maybe you can’t wear a beanie whilst it’s being done though as you need to let air to it? Not sure how they work?

Reactions: 13
Couple thoughts on the Mingham shitshow today....
- Vlog title would deffo have been called 'something happened to TEENS face' if it was Isabelle.
- What is it with the obsession with routines? Morning routine, evening routine, facial routine?? They're so disorganised I doubt they have any sort of routine. 😂
- Feel bad for Esme, she seems really uncomfortable being filmed like that. Although thats what you get for using cheap skincare, and for using more products after your face is irritated 😂
- Oh god a VEGETARIAN cookbook, thats the slow cooker out the window.
- Lack of vlog content - chantella and Daniella are back 🙄
- Lack of vlog content = no content tomorrow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
It's a Cricut Maker and the Cricut heat press she bought the engraver is just a blade tip that goes in the maker machine. She's bigging it up really!

Screenshot_2021-01-25 SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER FACE - YouTube.png
Screenshot_2021-01-25 Cricut Maker The Ultimate Smart Cutting Machine, Pro-level DIY performan...png

Screenshot_2021-01-25 Cricut EasyPress 2, Raspberry – 22 8 cm x 22 8 cm (9 x 9 ), 9 x 9 Amazon...png
Screenshot_2021-01-25 Cricut 2006978 Engraving Tip + QuickSwap Housing, Multicolour, Blade Ama...png
Screenshot_2021-01-25 cricut engraver - Google Search.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Thank you for supporting us and buying all my blankets as a show of gratitude we won't post a vlog tomorrow so screw you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I would be nervous about Isla and Jace running around in the small living room right next to the big TV, they were getting very close to it and could easily fall into it/knock it over.

Esme clearly didn't want her face being shown on camera whilst it looked red, but after she said that Lazy just told her to put the light on so it would show up better on camera.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
It's a Cricut Maker and the Cricut heat press she bought the engraver is just a blade tip that goes in the maker machine. She's bigging it up really!

View attachment 402302View attachment 402304

View attachment 402305View attachment 402306View attachment 402307
Gutted!!!! I was bought a cricut for Christmas. I won’t however be using mine for expensive iron on/heat pressure rubbish

I would be nervous about Isla and Jace running around in the small living room right next to the big TV, they were getting very close to it and could easily fall into it/knock it over.

Esme clearly didn't want her face being shown on camera whilst it looked red, but after she said that Lazy just told her to put the light on so it would show up better on camera.
And afraid that poor kid...the red was really really obvious!!! I have an 11 year old same as Esme and there’s no way she’d be messing with products that we hadn’t tried before without me checking with her.

Isabelle never really seems to have any luck with nice coats. I like the style of her teddy bear one, however it’s just way too oversized. I’m not a fan of oversized stuff as I prefer fitted things but it does look nice on other people. But her coat is way too baggy and too long for her, it doesn’t look good.

ANYWAY

Today is my due date at long last and it doesn’t looking like I’ll be getting my wee Rabbie Burns baby, would have loved to have had her today 😢 So instead I’m back on tattle trying to cheer myself up!
Ah ,you`ve made your sweet baby too comfy in there :)xxx Good luck ,hope alll goes well when little one does make his/her entrance. ♥

Yeah, I noticed whenever they’re shopping Sarah’s always egging her on to get bigger sizes and it’s bizarre to me! Oversized clothes are fine if it’s just slightly baggy and loose, but all 3 of those girls just wear clothes 3 sizes too big and call it oversized!
Agree! Those wankets Isla and Isabelle had to pose in for their mother`s tat and me business were ridiculously oversized.Isla`s actually looked dangerous it was so long.
Btw u replied to your post about your imminent baby ,Don`t know how i missed that you mentioned you were having a little girl.Congrati;ations.XXxxx

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
God Sarah rlly said ‘no one in our family likes breakfeast’ while feeding Jace seven different breakfasts

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Couple thoughts on the Mingham shitshow today....
- Vlog title would deffo have been called 'something happened to TEENS face' if it was Isabelle.
- What is it with the obsession with routines? Morning routine, evening routine, facial routine?? They're so disorganised I doubt they have any sort of routine. 😂
- Feel bad for Esme, she seems really uncomfortable being filmed like that. Although thats what you get for using cheap skincare, and for using more products after your face is irritated 😂
- Oh god a VEGETARIAN cookbook, thats the slow cooker out the window.
- Lack of vlog content - chantella and Daniella are back 🙄
- Lack of vlog content = no content tomorrow 😂
I also feel sorry for Esme did you notice how sparse her wardrobe was and what was in there looked tatty and cheap compared to Isla’s I mean it’s easy to see the two youngest are the favourites.
I’m sure Esme’s room will go on and on and on and on and on 🙄

Except Joey was loveable...

Chris ingham delonge ,the creature who can never remember his helmet... :eek:
Especially covering it when cheating 😊

Why does Isla have to constantly scream when she gets given anything? They are out on a walk and she's screaming because she's ordered a baby toy and it got delivered. Why would you want a baby toy at 11 and 8 is beyond me

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Had a couple more thoughts about today’s vlog, I don’t think Esme should have been filmed for content just because she had an allergic reaction/sensitive skin, to me she looked really uncomfortable. The click bait was centred on it and all her parents did was bring it up. They could have been way more sensitive.

I hate that I don’t mind the jace and chris clips bc jace can be kinda cute and Chris discyphering was cool but then you remeber he’s a nonce and doesn’t care that his child is possibly suffering developmentally with his speech and doesn’t even discipline him. Not to mention literally everything else he’s done 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 11
SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER FACE!!

The Inghams are onto wash load number two already. Jace is screeching in the background as usual. Esme is having a bad day because she got up and has used one of Isabelle's Asda moisturisers that she has used before, and she's had a reaction. Lazy say Creepy has sensitive skin and he probably takes after him. Jace chases Isla around the living room.

Lazy is now sat with Isabelle, looking through a student cookbook. She will be getting some ingredients today from the supermarket. They lack inspiration for lunchtime but usually skip breakfast. The girls have their lunch at 11am and Jace isn't keen on breakfast. The girls snack a lot during the day and Lazy thinks it's because they're bored. So Lazy is off to the supermarket to get ingredients so she can make juicy lunches. Jace plays with his dinosaur.

Jace has his hat and boots on, and is off out with Creepy on his bike. Jace starts to get upset because he wants his police bike so they go back and get it. He needs some help to get on the bike so Creepy pulls him on by his arm as usual. A couple of minutes later, Creepy has been joined by Esme and Isla because Jace got bored. Clip of Creepy falling off the skate rail and doing his one trick.

7 minute long Isabelle and Esme sketch.

Lazy asks Jace what he is doing. He's on the sofa taking all the cushions, which he lays on. Lazy tests Jace's counting. She doesn't feel like she's vlogged much because she's been playing with her new machine, walking around the house looking for things to customise. She has also bought an engraver tool online and acrylic keyrings. They're taking the day off vlogging tomorrow because Lazy did a launch on Baby and Me so has hundreds of packages to post. She wants the girls to focus on schoolwork, Creepy will be looking after Jace and he might even need to go and help Lazy at the office. They couldn't make it any more obvious that vlogging is a chore to them now. Thanks you to everyone for their orders. Lazy has another big order coming within the next week or two.

End of vlog

Why he can't just put the camera down or 2 seconds instead of dragging him on the bike by his arm I'll never know.
Screenshot 2021-01-25 190235.png
Screenshot 2021-01-25 190208.png

Young Hollywood probably thought this guy was admiring his skillz, but really he was just thinking 'oh it' the twit in the hat again'
Screenshot 2021-01-25 190909.png

Screenshot 2021-01-25 190552.png
Screenshot 2021-01-25 190605.png
Screenshot 2021-01-25 190729.png

Screenshot 2021-01-25 191134.png
Screenshot 2021-01-25 191522.png
Screenshot 2021-01-25 190429.png
Screenshot 2021-01-25 185212.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Strange there's no vlog tomorrow. It's been a lovely day here today, so I bet they've been somewhere they shouldn't!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.