Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha brilliant. They are trying to make out a 5 minute walk is a huge hiking adventure and highlight of the week. Can't be that worries about stalkers if you are telling them all where you will be every Saturday lunchtime 🤦🏻‍♀️.

My 5 year old is doing home school work set by the school every week day from 9am until 3pm. My 8 year old (year 3) has more. If they didn't do the work set they would get behind their peers and where they need to be. So worrying how little work those girls are covering each day, and without any actual teaching or face to face support, not to mention the lack of structure and routine. They will have no idea what work ethic is.
No work ethic just like their parents

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Haha brilliant. They are trying to make out a 5 minute walk is a huge hiking adventure and highlight of the week. Can't be that worried about stalkers if you are telling them all where you will be every Saturday lunchtime 🤦🏻‍♀️.

My 5 year old is doing home school work set by the school every week day from 9am until 3pm. My 8 year old (year 3) has more. If they didn't do the work set they would get behind their peers and where they need to be. So worrying how little work those girls are covering each day, and without any actual teaching or face to face support, not to mention the lack of structure and routine. They will have no idea what work ethic is.
Our children do 9 to 3 home schooling and are loving it. - pity these girls don’t

Reactions: 12
So funny Snapple is such a rare item. I’m American and there are refrigerators in every store filled with Snapple. The refrigerators even have the logo on it. I guess you take for granted things that are so easily accessible. Snapple isn’t really a big deal. Just like any other drink...
Yes ,we used to find it everywhere ,but i guess the novelty wore off (And the price put folk off) .If we can buy it here though ,i don`t believe it`s that unobtainable where the inghams are.Pretty sure Sarah`s hoping they`ll get sent a case of them.Otherwise ,why make such a huge deal of it?(Enough to stick in a title i mean?..

Reactions: 8
Yes ,we used to find it everywhere ,but i guess the novelty wore off (And the price put folk off) .If we can buy it here though ,i don`t believe it`s that unobtainable where the inghams are.Pretty sure Sarah`s hoping they`ll get sent a case of them.Otherwise ,why make such a huge deal of it?(Enough to stick in a title i mean?..
Snapple is a billion dollar company. They don’t need tweedle dee and her daughter to help advertise

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Snapple is a billion dollar company. They don’t need tweedle dee and her daughter to help advertise
I think they meant by the ifam 😂 but the thought of snapple sponsoring them has given me the giggles

I take it back, it appears I'm behind with the times and snapple is actually £1.50 in asda. Sarah must have waited until they're that wee bit cheaper before buying it for Izzy 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg I’m dying at the picture of Chris’s hair lmao

Sarah and Isabelle are back at it again talking over each other ..... makes me want to drop kick the both of them

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Long time lurker but as a reader I wanted to pipe up. If she read that all the way through, they could have also bought her Anne Franks Diary and the sequel to The Tattooist of Auschwitz (Cilka’s Journey, although I don’t think this one is 100% accurate). They say themselves that their kids are privileged so why not give them a book to show just how privileged they are.
She didn’t read it. She said it was boring and she’s not interested.

So Esme & Isla get new beds and desks too match their rooms. Isabelle who mentioned on the European trip from hell that she wanted a new bed has too keep Chris and Sarah’s old bed. And has all mixed matches furniture.The difference in how they are treated astounds me. Sarah wasn’t happy about what Isabelle has on the shein Wishlist. Hey Sarah let her be her own person and stop treating her like an after thought and stop controlling her and stop making her lie too fit with what suits you at the time. I’ve always hated how obvious Chris’s bio kids get treated compared too Isabelle. Also where’s her money from sassybelle ?Surely using earnings from her own channel too do a shein haul would give her content for another video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Isabelle doesn’t read. It’s obvious. I’m a teacher and it’s so obvious!

1.The books she shows to the camera have no evidence of being read (they look pristine)
2. Her description of books is no more detailed than the blurb on the back
3.I truly believe her language would be so much more developed if she read the books she says she does. She speaks in a very simplistic way showing a superficial understanding of most things- whereas a child that reads as much as she claims to usually has a more developed usage of the English language.
It seems she's only just started to get into reading and some of the crap she's reading would not develop her language skills.

Reactions: 5
What happened here with Jace's eyes? They rolled back into his head as he blinked like he zoned out for a moment?
It's cued up to play at about 7:42 mins in.

I sort of recall some discussion here in the past about some sort of seizures or something?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.