Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I shouldn’t worry too much, I live locally and the sandwich shop is a mere 5-10minute walk from their house, not sure you can even call it a walk really? The stretch of the canal they walk used to be the 5min walking warm up for my runs πŸ˜‚
The way Sarah huffs & puffs on the walk I thought it was a 5 mile trek up a hill.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Oh sweet Jesus, that picture of him sans hat 😭

I am deceased. He looks lined a double-chinned boiled eegg in a wig.

Actual tears in my eyes πŸ˜‚
Thanks creeps!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
From the photos of his hair it looks like it's shaved with strands stuck on lol . What an embarrassment πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He could shave his head and still wear his beany all day lol it would make no difference .
It must bother him so much 24/7 from the morning he wakes until he goes to bed . I bet he dread washing it . He is alone in the bathroom with his reflection at some point I bet he hates it . I'm suprised he hasn't had a transplant lol πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Where are the clever editing folks at? We need a video intro of them but what they really look like lol 😈

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel really bad for all of the children recently tbh. All of them are stunted and isolated in that house, Lazy wants Isabelle to be exactly like her just to make herself feel better, teaching ppl about nutrition can be fun and I feel Isabelle could benefit from learning how to take care of her health, which would improve her skin and maybe if left alone for five minutes she could find a book or clothes she would actually read/wear. I could be wrong but Isla was the baby of the family and in the clip of her in that Wanket repeating one of jace's phrases (nothing wrong with that bc everyone does that to lil kids) but she must be feeling pushed out, she has make up one (?) and can play with fake nails, yet is scared to be living in her own house. Creepy filimed her taking the blanket off or whatever and she had a kids sports top? thing on, yes she was covered but I think its just respectful of her privacy if he didn't film it tbh. Esme really needs to be around kids her own age, highschool can be very socially complex and her being shown to play with dolls (nothing wring with that mind) wouldn't help her at all. Of course she might not even go anyway with the Mingham's and their homeschooling. Jace just needs better parents full stop

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I mean, WTF is this?
Wouldn't it be grand if this was Lazy cutting away all the hair that Creepy uses to do his comb over/forward and he ends up looking like an ageing emo channelling his inner medieval monk? πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

According to facebook the police are patrolling some roads on the estate asking people why they’re out of their houses
Best profile pic since Creepy had *that* haircut!

I can’t even look at the hair....I’m too busy trying to count the chins!!!
I *had* to look at the hair because the chins were giving me the colossal ick!:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sarah you wouldn`t be after more freebies by any chance ,would you?? Even in my small part of the country Snapple are in small newsagents/grocery shops ,and as someome else mentioned ,in the foreign section of any supermarket Sarah regularly frequents in her "essential trips out.
So funny Snapple is such a rare item. I’m American and there are refrigerators in every store filled with Snapple. The refrigerators even have the logo on it. I guess you take for granted things that are so easily accessible. Snapple isn’t really a big deal. Just like any other drink...

Reactions: 9
So funny Snapple is such a rare item. I’m American and there are refrigerators in every store filled with Snapple. The refrigerators even have the logo on it. I guess you take for granted things that are so easily accessible. Snapple isn’t really a big deal. Just like any other drink...
How much would you pay for it there? It's expensive here but I assume that's due to the importing.

Unsure why they got excited by it, it's often in the American sections of the stores.

For comparison it would be Β£2.50 here so around $3.40

Reactions: 4
How much would you pay for it there? It's expensive here but I assume that's due to the importing.

Unsure why they got excited by it, it's often in the American sections of the stores.

It’s about 1.50$ in most convenience stores. In my supermarket they often go on sale for 1.00$. Do you get all the flavors? There’s so many...

Reactions: 3

There you go then. Lazy would be mortified at having to part with Β£2.50 for a bottle of juice for Izzy πŸ˜‚The evil one just told her she couldn’t find any for two years but being so desperate for content she forked out for some. Unless Izzy paid from her β€˜chores’ money.

Reactions: 10
It’s about 1.50$ in most convenience stores. In my supermarket they often go on sale for 1.00$. Do you get all the flavors? There’s so many...
No there's not a massive range. I'd say I've seen about 4 or 5. I guess it depends from store to store but my local there's not many. I don't think there's anything special about it to pay such an extortiante price but its nice to try something that's different than what we normaly get. It feels like it's pure sugar, I feel my teeth rotting away with every sip. The inghams won't know any different. They will all be in dentures before they reach 21

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I shouldn’t worry too much, I live locally and the sandwich shop is a mere 5-10minute walk from their house, not sure you can even call it a walk really? The stretch of the canal they walk used to be the 5min walking warm up for my runs πŸ˜‚
Haha brilliant. They are trying to make out a 5 minute walk is a huge hiking adventure and highlight of the week. Can't be that worried about stalkers if you are telling them all where you will be every Saturday lunchtime πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ.

My 5 year old is doing home school work set by the school every week day from 9am until 3pm. My 8 year old (year 3) has more. If they didn't do the work set they would get behind their peers and where they need to be. So worrying how little work those girls are covering each day, and without any actual teaching or face to face support, not to mention the lack of structure and routine. They will have no idea what work ethic is.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.