Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
According to facebook the police are patrolling some roads on the estate asking people why they’re out of their houses

Reactions: 21
Why does that man not just shave his hair off! I’ve honestly never seen anything like it 😂😂 please Sarah just do it while he’s sleeping or something!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
On his insta someone's got to be having a laugh. They say they're glad Chris found a new hobby (skating) to learn during lockdown and to keep up the good work and they are sure he will be doing lots of tricks soon 🤣
Is our friend Macy back?:sneaky:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s criminal, that’s what it is. They need to be very thankful that they didn’t make it to Italy! The ferals would have been chased out. People behave with class in restaurants - food is respected.
Snapping pasta in half? Life ‘hack’? Even Creepy Chris knew is was wrong. I mean it’s fine if you have little kids, but don’t you just cut it up on the plate?

ANYWAY, let’s all hold our breath whilst the 15 year old gets excited about the sound of opening a bottle of Snapple. I don’t blame her - she has duck all else to amuse her.
Sarah you wouldn`t be after more freebies by any chance ,would you?? Even in my small part of the country Snapple are in small newsagents/grocery shops ,and as someome else mentioned ,in the foreign section of any supermarket Sarah regularly frequents in her "essential trips out.

SO EMBARRASSED WE SHOWED THIS!! ESMÉ'S BEDROOM MAKEOVER CONTINUES..

It's Saturday and time for the weekly walk to the sandwich shop because it was the first thing the girls asked to do. Everyone is getting their shoes on but Jace doesn't want to go. Esme coaxes him out of the door.

Footage of walk. Lazy says it's snowing and sun shining at the same time. It's light snow and if it was spring Lazy would mistake it for blossom. The popper things the girls have are driving an out of breath Lazy insane. Esme has been asking every day this week if they had arrived yet and they did this morning. They're for babies but for whatever reason, Esme and Isla need to take them on the walk. Lazy laughs about Esme's hair. The girls do chores around the house if they're asked and if they do it without arguing back they get paid.

Lazy asks Jace what he wants and he says 'din dins'. Creepy asks if it's bad the sandwich shop trip has turned into a tradition. He films people queueing inside the shop without their permission whilst admiring himself and his double chin in the viewfinder as usual.

Lazy has given the family an epic fail because she asked everyone if they wanted to walk on the other side of the canal but there is a fence so they had to walk back to the bridge. It's so cold that Lazy's ears are burning. Jace isn't happy and is refusing to go in his pram so Creepy is carrying him.

Back home, Lazy tells Jace he is a good boy. He closes his eyes because he wants his snack to be a surprise. Lazy gets him to says 'ok mamma' and 'snack'. He's having smoothie melts. It's difficult to understand what he's saying at times and I misheard 'bit' for 'witch', I thought he was talking about his mother. Lazy tests Jace on the family names and he is making good progress.

Jace screeches Isla's name in the next clip. Isla has decided to live in the Rainbow Galaxy Wanket. They went on sale and sold out today. Jace tries to dry the water Lazy spilt. She tells Isla that the wankets sold out because of her amazing modelling skills. Is it me or did Lazy read here that Isla wasn't getting as much attention as the other girls, so has been filming and including her in the vlogs a lot more lately?

Creepy tells the girls he needs some muscle (because he has none). There is lot to move out, in and build but Creepy can't do it all by himself. Esme loves sleeping beneath Isla's bed. Creepy has a lot of work to do. He came back from the walk, set the vlog up, got a cup of tea, watched a Youtube video and said he would start on the room in a bit but ended up watching several videos. Esme's room looks like a lot of chaos. The drawers need to go, the desk needs to come in, everything on the floor needs tidying, the bed needs to be dismantled and the Christmas decorations need to go. Creepy feels embarrassed that he flashed the Christmas Tree on camera. Esme's bed and desk chair haven't arrived yet; they're having issues with the delivery companies but they will hopefully arrive Monday. Creepy tells Esme she could sleep on Lazy's floor loungers.

Time lapse of Creepy taking furniture and boxes out of the house in the dark. He puts them in the garage. Time lapse of Esme's room being cleared.

Jace is with Isabelle in her room, watching Peppa Pig and playing with toys. Isabelle is going to film a teen new bedroom morning routine because it has changed since she's been upstairs, so needs to clean and organise her room. Jace always goes wild when Isla's around but he's chilled around Isabelle.

Esme's desk has been dismantled and is out of her room. Creepy has spent an hour and a half building her desk, which came with 0 instructions so he has been trying to build it from the picture on the box. The desk isn't finished but he needs to stop and do the bedtime routine. Creepy was going to film Esme's bedroom renovation but he's decided not to talk about it anymore because it's dragging out over too many videos. Both us and Esme will be getting surprise reveals. I can hardly contain my excitement. He tells Esme she will be sleeping in Isla's room for a little longer. Jace is trying to climb on Isla's bed. Creepy tells hi they need to get him ready for bed. He gets in the space under Isla's bed with her and Jace. Creepy's hat slips off a little and reveals his true hairline (I think he wears a wig!!!!) but he quickly pulls it back on. The video is whack because of lockdown but tomorrow's will be better. I doubt it.

End of vlog

Seriously, it looks like he's wearing a wig! Anyway, I've drawn on his receding hairline. There will be coffee up the walls when he sees this so hopefully they didn't use all the paint.
Screenshot 2021-01-24 192854.png
Screenshot 2021-01-24 192854.png

Creepy right now...
Screenshot 2021-01-24 185037.png

Screenshot 2021-01-24 190511.png
Screenshot 2021-01-24 191416.png
Screenshot 2021-01-24 191205.png
Screenshot 2021-01-24 191625.png
Screenshot 2021-01-24 193329.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Is Isla wearing scrunchies in her hair 🤣

Hi Sarah 👋
More important ,did they have to unravel 55 to get the colour they wanted?:unsure: And those wankets looked absolutely ridiculous on Isla and Isabelle! Isla`s was enormous on her ,and i`m sure a tripping hazzard.As for Izzy ,she looked mortified wearing that dreadful (gamer) thing.Oversized overpriced ,and definitely flogged to death on the vlog! I rekon if she took out all the selling in that video ,they`d just have time to yell good morning ifam ,and goodnight! Yawn fest . i think listening to lazy bang on and on could cure my insomnia...:)

Anyone local able to frequent the local traditional butty shop at the same time as the minghams and maybe see if bacon butties are being bought?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

It's Saturday and time for the weekly walk to the sandwich shop because it was the first thing the girls asked to do. Everyone is getting their shoes on but Jace doesn't want to go. Esme coaxes him out of the door.

Footage of walk. Lazy says it's snowing and sun shining at the same time. It's light snow and if it was spring Lazy would mistake it for blossom. The popper things the girls have are driving an out of breath Lazy insane. Esme has been asking every day this week if they had arrived yet and they did this morning. They're for babies but for whatever reason, Esme and Isla need to take them on the walk. Lazy laughs about Esme's hair. The girls do chores around the house if they're asked and if they do it without arguing back they get paid.

Lazy asks Jace what he wants and he says 'din dins'. Creepy asks if it's bad the sandwich shop trip has turned into a tradition. He films people queueing inside the shop without their permission whilst admiring himself and his double chin in the viewfinder as usual.

Lazy has given the family an epic fail because she asked everyone if they wanted to walk on the other side of the canal but there is a fence so they had to walk back to the bridge. It's so cold that Lazy's ears are burning. Jace isn't happy and is refusing to go in his pram so Creepy is carrying him.

Back home, Lazy tells Jace he is a good boy. He closes his eyes because he wants his snack to be a surprise. Lazy gets him to says 'ok mamma' and 'snack'. He's having smoothie melts. It's difficult to understand what he's saying at times and I misheard 'bit' for 'witch', I thought he was talking about his mother. Lazy tests Jace on the family names and he is making good progress.

Jace screeches Isla's name in the next clip. Isla has decided to live in the Rainbow Galaxy Wanket. They went on sale and sold out today. Jace tries to dry the water Lazy spilt. She tells Isla that the wankets sold out because of her amazing modelling skills. Is it me or did Lazy read here that Isla wasn't getting as much attention as the other girls, so has been filming and including her in the vlogs a lot more lately?

Creepy tells the girls he needs some muscle (because he has none). There is lot to move out, in and build but Creepy can't do it all by himself. Esme loves sleeping beneath Isla's bed. Creepy has a lot of work to do. He came back from the walk, set the vlog up, got a cup of tea, watched a Youtube video and said he would start on the room in a bit but ended up watching several videos. Esme's room looks like a lot of chaos. The drawers need to go, the desk needs to come in, everything on the floor needs tidying, the bed needs to be dismantled and the Christmas decorations need to go. Creepy feels embarrassed that he flashed the Christmas Tree on camera. Esme's bed and desk chair haven't arrived yet; they're having issues with the delivery companies but they will hopefully arrive Monday. Creepy tells Esme she could sleep on Lazy's floor loungers.

Time lapse of Creepy taking furniture and boxes out of the house in the dark. He puts them in the garage. Time lapse of Esme's room being cleared.

Jace is with Isabelle in her room, watching Peppa Pig and playing with toys. Isabelle is going to film a teen new bedroom morning routine because it has changed since she's been upstairs, so needs to clean and organise her room. Jace always goes wild when Isla's around but he's chilled around Isabelle.

Esme's desk has been dismantled and is out of her room. Creepy has spent an hour and a half building her desk, which came with 0 instructions so he has been trying to build it from the picture on the box. The desk isn't finished but he needs to stop and do the bedtime routine. Creepy was going to film Esme's bedroom renovation but he's decided not to talk about it anymore because it's dragging out over too many videos. Both us and Esme will be getting surprise reveals. I can hardly contain my excitement. He tells Esme she will be sleeping in Isla's room for a little longer. Jace is trying to climb on Isla's bed. Creepy tells hi they need to get him ready for bed. He gets in the space under Isla's bed with her and Jace. Creepy's hat slips off a little and reveals his true hairline (I think he wears a wig!!!!) but he quickly pulls it back on. The video is whack because of lockdown but tomorrow's will be better. I doubt it.

End of vlog

Seriously, it looks like he's wearing a wig! Anyway, I've drawn on his receding hairline. There will be coffee up the walls when he sees this so hopefully they didn't use all the paint.
View attachment 400810View attachment 400817

Creepy right now...
.View attachment 400726

View attachment 400818View attachment 400819View attachment 400820View attachment 400821View attachment 400826
It's funny how when the title is about Esme, he uses her name, but when it's Isabelle, he uses 'teen'. We know why, creepy 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Please tell me it’s not just me who is tempted to post a nice cat poo addressed to Sarah?
In a beautiful box tied up with a pretty bow and a hand written tag and mock business card saying please open on camera - shame I don't have a cat!!

• Haha
So yet again the idiots have broken the rules! You can go out for exercise not for a picnic absolute cretins!

Reactions: 15
The tattooist of Auschwitz is one of the best books Ive read
Agree loved it, just reading Cilkas Journey now.

Have you read Elli: Coming of age in the Holocaust? That is one of my favourite books have read it many times

Reactions: 4
So yet again the idiots have broken the rules! You can go out for exercise not for a picnic absolute cretins!
I shouldn’t worry too much, I live locally and the sandwich shop is a mere 5-10minute walk from their house, not sure you can even call it a walk really? The stretch of the canal they walk used to be the 5min walking warm up for my runs 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

End of vlog

View attachment 400810View attachment 400817

Creepy right now...
.View attachment 400726

View attachment 400818View attachment 400819View attachment 400820View attachment 400821View attachment 400826
Owld Creeps has invested in a toupee!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.