Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The tattooist of Auschwitz is one of the best books Ive read
Agreed. It's fantastic!

Edited to add:

I read is as an ebook via my local library during the first lockdown. I tend to borrow books from the library rather than buy them, as love to read but don't like the idea of hoards of books laying around after I've read them. Also prefer holding a book than reading ebooks.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also Goodreads is a great website and app to log all the books you’ve read, want to read and you can set yourself reading challenges. Izzy could read reviews on there to choose her next book. Rationing reading is bizarre to me when there’s millions of books in the world.
Just wanted to add 'storygraph' is amazing. Not an app sadly but a website. You can set yourself reading goals ect

They didn't buy her a kindle because lazy said she prefers real books and so does Isabelle and Isabelle kind of agreed in the background. I didn't think I would like on either but it's the best thing I ever bought. I'm not convinced Isabelle has really been given the option. Plus if she got one, they'd have to get one for the other girls (who don't seem to read anyway) because they must all have the same!

What happened to Lazy's reading, one minute she kept talking about it every vlog then just nothing since! It's not that she hasn't had time, she has nothing but time and seems to be bored all the time.
Same as what happened to Polaroid and photographer Isabelles camera

The horror of hat slippage.
Love the double chin and bowl head cut.Sarah must be cutting his hair

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The horror of hat slippage.
by the look of Jaces face it is the first time he has seen Chris without a hat on.
Wow he is giving Esmes room 1 and an half hour of his time, no wonder this room will take forever.
Dear Isabelle you should make a page in that bulletjournal of yours to make a timesheet for your mother for how much work you do a week to get the allowance you desserve babysitting, and making youtube content for her. Then you can do the big great Shein haul of the deccade.

Reactions: 20
The point of that post is to not only show their po box addresses but as she thinks others will jump on and send her bits so will finally get real its not ones she's brought herself and made out from ifam or ifam she has made up (NHS wirker example) Funny how they get so many gifts a day yet this is first she has shown and hw he know from them as not opened? 🤔 she really does trip herself up with the lies everyday 🤣
Please tell me it’s not just me who is tempted to post a nice cat poo addressed to Sarah?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reading a book would take her Tattle reading time up 😂
I can relate to that!! I read half a book last year as my “ reading” time is nowadays reading these comedy pages. This year my goal is 5 books...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watching today's vlog. Do they only go for a walk once a week?
Apparently its their new "tradition " on a Saturday, walk along the canal, stop at a cafe for lunch, don't always take prinny though 🤨🤨

Did Sarah say she had had a bath /shower, she didn't clean her nails , noticed when she showed the kids toy thing 😏😏
No sign if Prinny on their walk 😲😲

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Ok, so why in the hell didn't Chris just google for assembly instructions?? Most things that need assembling have the instruction manual posted online - otherwise there’s probably a YouTube video available!!! Seriously how do these people function day to day!??!?

Reactions: 31
Just watching today's vlog. Do they only go for a walk once a week?
Lazy has to have the promise of food to get her to walk.

They have to hold it in front of her to guide her back home again.

She's then so tired it takes a week to recover.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why do they go for a walk on the busiest day? My area of the canal is rammed on a weekend, no social distancing (it's pretty tough to do so on a 4ft wide path), they're at home all week, go on a weekday, Minghams!

Reactions: 20
Apparently its their new "tradition " on a Saturday, walk along the canal, stop at a cafe for lunch, don't always take prinny though 🤨🤨

Did Sarah say she had had a bath /shower, she didn't clean her nails , noticed when she showed the kids toy thing 😏😏
No sign if Prinny on their walk 😲😲
I’ve noticed she’s had minging nails all week, been trying to hide it too 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Sorry I'm late to the party but I dont break my spaghetti before I cook it.

I feel sorry for isobel. Trying to be a teenager while being filmed 24/7 and having to perform. They are a bunch of talentless idiots

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why are the girls playing with toys that are meant for 10month old babies. She’s desperate to dumb them all down

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.