Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The girls were dying hair/Esme having shower before lunch. Just how little time is dedicated to school work in that house?! It’s not like they get up early either!
And they said they had just had lunch and were about to all settle down and watch a film too!

I was watching one of their old vlogs from the first lock down and Isabelle made herself a timetable (the 9:45am should be 9am.., apparently!) Even then she was still only finishing at 2.30!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Wonder if there's any truth to the rumour that Creepy has been in hospital. Would explain the non-vlogging, his absence from vlogs and the excruciatingly slow progress on the renovations room tidying.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Anybody else disgusted at the filth of Isabelles hair in tonights vlog! For a teenage girl she really has zero hygiene or self care standards.....
It confuses me because on one hand if you’re not leaving the house & seeing people then whatever, skip a wash, but if you know thousands of people will still see you on camera...

Reactions: 19
The Easter egg hunt will be exciting this year.
maybe they will do it in the garage.
why can’t they be happy in their house.Organise it declutter it and plan a vege patch (haha) instead of dreaming of holidays and disneyesque windows.
We haven’t seen what they’ve supposed to have done with the new Playroom renovation

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wonder if there's any truth to the rumour that Creepy has been in hospital. Would explain the non-vlogging, his absence from vlogs and the excruciatingly slow progress on the renovations room tidying.
Wait, what’s the rumour? In hospital for what? I’m sure they would have definitely vlogged that for some “juicey content”

Reactions: 24
Sarah says she has mum guilt for not playing with Jace then she sits down and demands he tell her what pictures are on the flash cards and then gets him to name colours. How boring for the poor boy.

Yes, I’ve heard those rumours about Chris. He did seem to be on a high...

Reactions: 14
Anybody else disgusted at the filth of Isabelles hair in tonights vlog! For a teenage girl she really has zero hygiene or self care standards.....
She’s probably too scared too have a shower after Sarah kicked off at her for being too long and using all the hot water. All of them have disgusting hygiene.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I really don't understand it. Usually teen girls obsess over their appearance, hair, clothing etc. making sure everything is just so (a generalization I know!).
Its not even as if them slipping in their hygiene habits is a new thing due to being lazy in lockdown either.
Then again with Lazy as their main role model the poor girls don't stand a chance 🙁
It would be bad enough in any circumstance but these people are willingly putting themselves online daily to several thousand viewers on a daily (well allegedly) basis. It is their livelihood for goodness sake. Any half decent person would have the kids immaculately turned out and decked in lovely clothes. The house is no better. Their slovenly ways are paraded to all and sundry - it is a glorified tip with washing and mess lying all over the place. I’d be mortified if an unexpected visitor turned up and my home was like that never mind it being ‘filmed’. Lazy must bear the brunt of this / they are just idle and slovenly. It is a disgrace

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There’s absolutely no way Chris is ocd. The house looks like it smells.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve just watched the start of yesterday’s blog and I’m so frustrated. My daughter is the same age as Esme and has dyslexia and visual stress. Sarah ordering colour overlays for Esme shows Esme at the least also suffers visual stress. All she needs to do is take her to an opticians and have her eyes tested which will identify the specific colour overlay she needs. She likely needs the coloured lense glasses, these helped my daughter a lot. Why are they ignoring this problem they are severely failing their child. Sarah if you read here, do right by your daughter and get her the help she needs.

Reactions: 27
I’ve just watched the start of yesterday’s blog and I’m so frustrated. My daughter is the same age as Esme and has dyslexia and visual stress. Sarah ordering colour overlays for Esme shows Esme at the least also suffers visual stress. All she needs to do is take her to an opticians and have her eyes tested which will identify the specific colour overlay she needs. She likely needs the coloured lense glasses, these helped my daughter a lot. Why are they ignoring this problem they are severely failing their child. Sarah if you read here, do right by your daughter and get her the help she needs.
I thought this as well. It’s not a case of “pick your favourite colour and use it” which is how it came across when she handed them to Esme. Each colour will serve a purpose for different people. She needs to use the colour that works for her eyes, whether she likes that colour or not!

Reactions: 19
Re - hygiene - I agree it’s weird to be slovenly when you are going to be on camera, but maybe it’s such a normal part of life for them they don’t worry about it anymore. My first thought would be depression. I mean, honestly, I’m an adult sheltering in place and struggle with routine and have greasy hair. My SIL, who does not struggle regularly with depression, has told me she has let some things go as well.

Reactions: 14
I thought this as well. It’s not a case of “pick your favourite colour and use it” which is how it came across when she handed them to Esme. Each colour will serve a purpose for different people. She needs to use the colour that works for her eyes, whether she likes that colour or not!
Not sticking up for them, but I didn't get that impression. To me, it seemed as though she'd bought a multi-pack to see which one helped the most.

Reactions: 6
Has Prinny Woo Too been out for a single walk this week? They can’t just let her rely on the bloody garden all the time!
Completely forgot about the Nintendo switches...Lazy must’ve sold them or there either lost in the pile of junk they’ve got stuffed in each corners of the house.
Judging by what Creepy said in a recent vlog, (I think it was the Q&A one), Prinny Woo Hoo had to rely on the kitchen floor on at least one occasion last week.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I wasn't aware of any Chris in hospital rumours. I do think there is more to all the days off they are taking recently though. However I do think he's been mainly absent in the last couple of vlogs because he's been at the office. Lazy can't be bothered to do the work for the business that she started, and I imagine when she does go to the office she spends most of her time looking/shopping online so there's still all the work to do when Chris goes in.

The more that is said about Esme, the more it seems that the school was actually doing things to help her. Which makes the decision to remove her from school even worse, not to mention all the times they went away during term time knowing they had at least one child who was struggling. And if she used the page colour things at school and found them helpful, why has it taken until now for Sarah to buy them for home use?

Reactions: 25
I feel so bad for Izzy, when she looks back in 5 years time she will be absolutely mortified! I know Covid has put a stop to most things but at 15 I was out of every weekend, going on holiday every summer with my best friends family not to mention studying my arse off for GCSE’s. She is completely sheltered and cut off from any normality! Poor girl can’t even talk to a camera, how’s she going to cope when it comes time to going to college, applying for jobs, meeting new people ... 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

*edit - how silly of me she isn’t going to be applying for jobs, I forgot she’s set for life 💷💷! And she can always fall back on becoming an Tik Tok ‘influencer’!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
On the subject of the switches, I’ve seen esme and Isla playing with theirs since Xmas but not once has Izzy been seen with hers or mentioned it.

I thought the same as @Saddlesoap the impression I got was the multipack was to see which worked, Esme even said I’ll be able to see which helps best

Reactions: 8
On the subject of the switches, I’ve seen esme and Isla playing with theirs since Xmas but not once has Izzy been seen with hers or mentioned it.

I thought the same as @Saddlesoap the impression I got was the multipack was to see which worked, Esme even said I’ll be able to see which helps best
About the switches, you’d have thought that Izzy would have definitely been using/mentioned it as she has her own tv in her own bedroom that she would be able to play on🤷‍♀️

And actually, now I think of it you can’t even see it in the background or something when she’s vlogging in her room

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.