Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why don’t they get Esme a proper diagnosis not done by the ingham school of parenting
They talked about sorting one last year. She also claimed school never picked up on anything but in other vlogs shes said shes using the same things school were doing with her to help so which is it?

Reactions: 15
They talked about sorting one last year. She also claimed school never picked up on anything but in other vlogs shes said shes using the same things school were doing with her to help so which is it?
Sarah has always had a thing with slagging off their schools and calling them incompetent. It probably helps reinforce her reasoning for homeschooling when we all know the real reason.

Does anyone remember the time when Leah was being bullied at school. I think that was all to do with her uncle being a sex offender.

Reactions: 24
Sarah has always had a thing with slagging off their schools and calling them incompetent. It probably helps reinforce her reasoning for homeschooling when we all know the real reason.

Does anyone remember the time when Leah was being bullied at school. I think that was all to do with her uncle being a sex offender.
I remember that .I'm near sure she moved to another school then there was problems there .then she moved back to original school

Reactions: 10
When they were away in Europe Sarah seemed surprised to find out that Esme had already been using the book for dyslexia when she was at school. She said that Esme had just told her she had been using it and was sometimes taken out of class to do work on it.

• Wow
When they were away in Europe Sarah seemed surprised to find out that Esme had already been using the book for dyslexia when she was at school. She said that Esme had just told her she had been using it and was sometimes taken out of class to do work on it.
School wouldnt have done that without testing her surely. Sarahs so full of rubbish.

wonder what they would do if one day Isabelle said she wanted to go and live with her dad, def think that there is more to it

Reactions: 13
What’s the criteria for getting in the secret group? When you answer the questions and still get rejected
I have been banned off all of them, never actually said anything on those groups just save it for here and youtube

Reactions: 10
There’s absolutely no way Chris is ocd. The house looks like it smells.
That was a load of rubbish about using all the hot water. Miller homes houses all have state of the art heating systems. In fact it tells you all about them on their website. The whole lot of them are just lazy.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Another inconsistency I noticed was when Chris was talking about wanting something to watch. Sarah claims they are so busy they don't get a minute to spare till 1am. Chris claims he is bored because he's watched "everything" because there is nothing else to do during lockdown.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
School wouldnt have done that without testing her surely. Sarahs so full of rubbish.
I think there's more to it. The school maybe suspected dyslexia but had to get Lazy's permission to test her. Lazy being Lazy probably refused so they just gave Esme the books to help her.

Reactions: 16
Another inconsistency I noticed was when Chris was talking about wanting something to watch. Sarah claims they are so busy they don't get a minute to spare till 1am. Chris claims he is bored because he's watched "everything" because there is nothing else to do during lockdown.
If it’s just the two of them - is watching TV all they do when the kids are asleep? I don’t really want to know, but there is just zero chemistry or affection that comes across between those two.

Reactions: 13
I have been banned off all of them, never actually said anything on those groups just save it for here and youtube
That’s probably why you were banned then - I’m sure there’s a code of conduct requiring 7 “Hail Sarah!”’s and at least 10 “Save the Inghams!” posts per day. You must have stuck out like Chris’s gnome-boy beanie!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
its the greed that gets me, fair enough buy hair dye but why do they need so many options of colours, I would have been told to pick one colour as at the end of the day I have one head.. why did they each get one and then have others downstairs of more options? everything they get they get a stupid amount of i.e the scrunchies, the Nintendo switches, the LOL dolls, the fidget toys like why can they have a normal amount of anything its always they have to have the most
It's almost like Lazy is compensating because she knows what the allegations/her choosing to stay with Creeps did to them and their vlogging life!!

Reactions: 9
Pfft, them knocking people down at the park for ‘not caring about the rules’ acting like they do when they were gallivanting around Europe for months on end and take the whole family to the shops constantly, not to mention not doing a weekly shop/doing other simple things to protect their family against COVID where possible🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 47
I have been giving some thought to Creepy spending time in hospital. I noticed whilst doing the vlog rundown a couple of days ago that he had a small wound on his hand. He didn't have it before the fall and seemed to disappear afterwards. Wouldn't they would be where they'd put a drip in f they couldn't find a vein?
Screenshot 2021-01-30 171810.png

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.