Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Disneyfan24

My sister said she commented on the their vlog from yesterday saying about the Easter egg holders and how Sarah didn't design them and are readily available on ebay. The message was there for a maximum time of 10 minutes before it was deleted.
Do they honestly spend all day just deleting any comments they don't agree with?

Reactions: 38

Ziggzaggz

VIP Member
So Sarah has put her Christmas blanket up for sale, and has carefully pictured it with strategic folds so you can't see the bits with Christmas presents :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow

PeanutGallery

I just can’t even with Lazy’s monologue today. That it’s okay for some people to stay home, but it’s really not for their family. That’s right, we’re all having a grand time! Good freaking grief. I enjoy being home and am somewhat introverted, but I miss going to the gym to swim. I miss my friends, etc. I miss being able to go on trips. I miss people that have died. She’s only been home a month! So selfish. I don’t even do the things/go places that are open where I am, because it’s just too risky.

• Heart

Poppyflower800

Chatty Member
I swear if they haven’t built poor Esmes wardrobe in this vlog I’ll drive the 15-20 mins round there to do it myself.

• Haha

Essexgal28

its the greed that gets me, fair enough buy hair dye but why do they need so many options of colours, I would have been told to pick one colour as at the end of the day I have one head.. why did they each get one and then have others downstairs of more options? everything they get they get a stupid amount of i.e the scrunchies, the Nintendo switches, the LOL dolls, the fidget toys like why can they have a normal amount of anything its always they have to have the most

Reactions: 37

babybelle

VIP Member
Sorry, I'm going right off topic here, but I've never looked at the baby and me website. The prices are extortionate. Worse than that, I found a website calling out Sarah for selling them for a 600% mark up. She buys from alibaba, she doesn't design them herself, she chooses a design from an online book of fabric. If she orders the finished product, she pays £5 for each blanket that she sells for £40 odd pounds. The reason her orders look so large is they have a minimum order of 5000 pieces. So next vlog she says I've been sat here for hours designing new blankets, no she's not, she's choosing design options the same as if we were to buy online and choosing the colour option of the item we like.

• Wow
  • Haha

Harlivvy

Chatty Member
Re the scrunches. I seem to remember her giving us a lecture about buying them from small businesses when she was gifted loads and saying you shouldn’t buy them from cheap places (despite constantly filming herself buying handfuls from primark) Now she’s buying them in the hundreds from Shein and Amazon. Why on earth not support those small businesses that she’s so keen to preach to us about when she’s getting freebies. Also, what happened to all the millions from Primark and the freebies? Do they have a scrunches monster eating them or something?!
She only says to buy from small businesses as a reminder to buy from her , she never supports other small businesses by buying from them just begs for freebies to show on the channel

• Angry

Disneyfan24

I noticed in a recent vlog that Sarah showed more affection to the inanimate, stuffed Prinny then she's ever shown to the real, living and breathing Prinny :mad:

• Sad
  • Angry

Clairer86

VIP Member
Sorry, I'm going right off topic here, but I've never looked at the baby and me website. The prices are extortionate. Worse than that, I found a website calling out Sarah for selling them for a 600% mark up. She buys from alibaba, she doesn't design them herself, she chooses a design from an online book of fabric. If she orders the finished product, she pays £5 for each blanket that she sells for £40 odd pounds. The reason her orders look so large is they have a minimum order of 5000 pieces. So next vlog she says I've been sat here for hours designing new blankets, no she's not, she's choosing design options the same as if we were to buy online and choosing the colour option of the item we like.

God she really is a rancid cunt. Sorry to everyone who doesnt like the C word, but she really is a cunt of the highest order!

• Heart

fookinhellm8_

So much for them calling themselves “hard workers” at their vlogging career...the content is more stale than Creepy’s unwashed ketchup tracksuit...I’ve seen smaller content creators putting more work and effort into daily Vlogs than they have in a lifetime. Do they actually think the majority of their ifam are interested in watching the vlogs they’re pulling out every single day? How are they not annoyed? Is it because if they say they’re not enjoying it, Lazy will give him a mouthful in their support groups? Just confirms to me more that their audience aren’t their priority anymore and they’re just leaching off of them for money. It would be a much different story if they gave a single fuck about their ifam. My god, if creepy were working in an actual editing job, he would’ve been fired in minutes from incompetence. They’re failing at their career so badly, everything they’ve tried to get back on top has turned out to be a flop (ie. Van-Life). Not to mention family vlogging is dying, hasn’t even evolved that even the other family vloggers who have reached the top in the begging and middle are still there after a certain amount of years. It’s definitely a trend that’ll be left to rot in the past very soon and so will their channel. I was fairly young when family vlogging became a thing, it blew up in the early 2010’s and has slowly fell from popularity since and will continue to do so each year. There’s a reason as to why creepy has to buy views, their fan base (still subscribed or not) is shrinking and I’ve noticed more and more fans are walking away from their channel every year or so (I can speculate some of their subs were bought or were spam accounts before the rule of “no buying subs” came along). You got to think to yourself at the end of the day, with the kids being exploited and every other problematic aspect of the trend...”is it REALLY worth it?” for something that is slowly becoming a thing of the past every year? Also, their time on YouTube isn’t promised. In the future, with governments and law rules for protection of children, YouTube may have to ban some content towards children that they see “risking safety laws” and I think family vlogging will be one of them. France has already stepped up on protecting kids when it comes to social media and I’m hoping the UK and other countries can follow. Creepy, you NEED to stop lying to yourself about your channel NOT dying. It is. Very slowly. Just face the music. It’s too late to do anything now as you have tried to rebrand the channel many times and it’s turned out completely pointless. Lazy, it doesn’t matter how much money you get from your blankets and merch because the money will be spent just like that. If it really is a dream of yours, then why aren’t you putting the amount of effort and dedication that these “small businesses” do with their products? Just be honest, it’s for the money, not the customer’s satisfaction and quality. Just say it. We already know this and it wouldn’t surprise me if some of your fans knew it too. Correct me if I’m wrong, you have already made comments that confirm it’s for the money in past Vlogs, I assume?
In my opinion, they will never be on top again, every trend they’ve tried to jump onto, has flopped, their fan base is becoming smaller and smaller every year, I don’t believe for one second that those blankets are selling like “hot cakes” and they need to stop being in denial about it all because it’s the truth. These two runaway from the truth so much. It’s time they need to face it. Doesn’t matter how many lies they say to their fans because they know that their fans will agree with them with everything they say. Certain amount of fans (I speculate) have noticed how awful they are with negative feedback, so that’s why they don’t say anything negative about them. Lazy and Creepy and whoever is lurking on the threads still, there are children in the middle of this, their mental health will suffer if you continue to runaway from the truth. Doesn’t matter if they smile or look happy on camera, NO child wants a life like this, especially having all their “memories” being filmed for the world to see? It’s entirely up to you if you want to carry on this career but I don’t see anything “beneficial” coming out of it and the ending isn’t going to be pleasant. You’ll suffer but not to the extent of suffering the kids will be going through. Yes, there are far worse cases going on but I’m here to talk about their family as I’m on a thread based on them. We are not in control of your actions and what you say, you are. We can do so much awareness and telling you two about this and that, what’s concerning as much as we can but at the end of the day, you are in charge of your actions and the way I see it, these actions do come with punishment. Career’s days are numbered. So is Creepy’s hair.
I had to rant, I’m sorry.
and exhale!🥴

looks like I’ve been lying to myself too about keeping my posts short but I give up on trying too. At least it was longer than the slow cooker being used. Meh.

• Heart

Kitty2020

Chatty Member
Thinking about Prinny and the ongoing neglect she suffers.
Didn't they actually buy her for Isabelle?
Because I'm sorry, but although ultimately she's supposed to be a family pet, Isabelle should be taking some responsibility for her as well. She is 15 years old and this most definitely means she should be stepping up and saying I'll take Prinny for a walk, instead of shutting her in the kitchen because she's disturbing her camera time. Even Esme is old enough really.
I had a dog around the age of 12 and walked it every morning before school.
The girls don't seem to be receiving any kind of proper schooling at the moment so they don't need to worry about that commitment.

It pains me to think how Prinny is nothing more to them than a nuisance and an inconvenience!
I hadn’t seen any old vlogs until last week - it wasn’t part of the ‘project’ - but one came up & I gave it time. Genuinely shocked - is this the same family? All girls were well dressed in school uniform, the dog was clean snd groomed and being made a real fuss of by the children, and Sarah. They adored her and she them - it wasn’t fake.

Plus, Sarah was very attractive. Her appearance wasn’t repulsive at all. Sure, she was annoying, but not in a nasty, bitchy way. She wore a very flattering shade of lipgloss - much lighter, maybe a pale peach, kinda shiny. It’s like a color I would use, much nicer than this harsh, dry, dark thing she’s using now.
I can’t say she’s lost her looks - she threw them away. Her face has become contorted with her bitterness. So full of self loathing and you can see the attitude being picked up by the kids.

This is only going back maybe 2-3 years max. How can anyone of her age change that much in such a negative way? Weight gain happens, sure, but she’s aged horribly in a very short time.
Just so sad how clean and loved that dog was. Sarah appears to resent her now. Never a kind word or a cuddle. 😰

Scotblock

VIP Member
I love the way they are actually exploiting their kids to make a living but said kids are too stupid to see it and can’t believe their luck when they get pocket money for doing CHORES around the house 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’d be like “oh, why am I doing chores to earn money when I got a Lego deal and put towards this house you want me to clean while you sit on your fat chuffing arse”

• Haha
  • Heart

kazizzle

VIP Member
Don’t know if this has been said before but recently my tik tok fyp got flooded with videos of people saying the Ingham Family never sat quite right with them. Was speaking to my friend about it (who’s cousins with the family) and she said that the rest of the family and Isabelle have always been uncomfortable around Chris and that they didn’t like him at all. After the stories of him and younger girls they cut ties but Isabelle told my friend that she always feels so uncomfortable and forced around him and because she has a different dad loads of people at her school would make comments about her and how her dad was a p*do and a creep.
sips tea

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
Omg these little girls are never satisfied with what they've got. It's always more more more... HOW MANY FIDGETS DOES ONE CHILD NEED?? my God these parents are absolutely failing these children. Isabelle does not need all those new clothes, she has a triple wardrobe full! The sheer wastefulness 🤦🏻‍♀️ sorry for that rant but I've had enough of watching them waste money on absolute crap.
The whole section of each girl talking about a list of things they want was awful in my opinion. It's 1 month after Christmas when they had so many presents that they couldn't fit in 1 room. And now they are making lists of more useless things?

As usual, Isabelle's was particularly painful to watch. She needs trainers, she doesn't have many, doesn't know why *confused look*, has lots of boots which is good (why?).

• Sad
  • Haha

Disneyfan24

What is this whole thing about Isabelle doing chores to save money?
FFS the girl already 'works' for the family channel, including babysitting duties and she actually has her own channel too.
Nothing wrong with helping out around the house of course, but she doesn't need to do it for money!
I can almost guarantee Isabelle or any of the children for that matter don't have any money saved for when they turn 18.

• Sad
Reactions: 36

AVeryLot

Chatty Member
Re the scrunches. I seem to remember her giving us a lecture about buying them from small businesses when she was gifted loads and saying you shouldn’t buy them from cheap places (despite constantly filming herself buying handfuls from primark) Now she’s buying them in the hundreds from Shein and Amazon. Why on earth not support those small businesses that she’s so keen to preach to us about when she’s getting freebies. Also, what happened to all the millions from Primark and the freebies? Do they have a scrunches monster eating them or something?!

• Heart
Reactions: 36