Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fookinhellm8_

It really is showing how disinteresting or boring they must be when they’ve become money-driven. I’m sorry if that seems harsh but Sarah and Chris generally come across as the most unappealing (personality wise) family vlogging couple I’ve ever come across. They have no interesting facts or hobbies about them, there’s Chris’ skating but even then, it’s not appealing, hence why I will never understand why their audience find anything this family do “inspiring”. If they were interesting and put some effort into their personalities, they would be juggling balls for treats for content towards their audience. They wouldn’t rely on their children so desperately to change hobbies and interests so quickly or force them into trends where they obviously don’t like the trend itself or find it enjoyable for “entertainment purposes”. It must twist the kids’ realities around a lot. They clearly don’t love doing vlogging as much as they did in the first place. So they can’t use that as an excuse, neither can they say they love travelling because they don’t put near enough of the effort actual travellers do on research and other important things. Also, actual travellers delve into the history, culture and show way much more than drone shots of beaches and slow motion scenes of walking or complain about how hot it is. Doesn’t make you “stand out” it makes you incredibly unschooled about actual travelling. Pure Laziness. They’ve “unschooled” their kids this year to home school them which is going exceedingly poor, due to Sarah and Chris’ very forceful attitude enabled by their ego and selfishness that equals poor research and how mundane their planning is. I feel incredibly bad for the girls and their education, they’ve truly wrecked it for them on having a stable future. If home schooling was 10x better than what they have shown us, then my opinion would be different but it isn’t.
Now, it seems as if they’re relying on constant consumerism and freebies more than ever because they want to “show off” to a fill a void of their non-existent personalities. With all that money they supposedly have, why haven’t they bought themselves one each yet?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

JustJadey

So much for Isla sleeping well in her own bedroom and loving it
Esmè is clearly sleeping in there with her under her bed.
Trouble will start when Esmè’s bedroom is finished. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 35

Onceupatime

VIP Member
So Sarah’s moaning that she just wants to go out and Is fed up of lockdown 🧐 this coming from the family who in the first lockdown spent months abroad while the rest of us listened to the rules and had to stay indoors!
She gets no pity from me because they’ve had no respect for this virus!
As for Chris’ migraine......I’d like to have a migraine like that, I’m bed bound with migraine and can’t look at day light let alone take selfies to insta and vlog looking for pity!
This family really are something else🤦🏻‍♀️

ChrissyPoo

VIP Member
So they started the chore thing this week, and Esme already made £30?! Fucking hell. That's not teaching them the value of money. Keyrings look shit. Creepy always missing in action. Jace was cute (still whines a lot) and I loved the side eye he gave Lazy. He's definitely a future tattler. Isabelle caught out with the reading saga... Anyone else hoping they take another few days off vlogging? In fact, take the rest of your life off.

• Haha

Sally1993

Chatty Member
There’s an absolute HERO in the comments tonight. Plastering this message on the ifam comments:
6649338A-BA6C-40AE-89A6-D8F9A5F49556.png

• Haha

Abbvay

VIP Member
With Sarah complaining about lockdown, really what does she have to complain about. Never mind the fact that she spent half the year last year on holiday anyway, but they already had the most boring lives. She can't go to white rose centre with Nana, but what could they possibly need after the amount everyone just got for Christmas, together with everything she buys/begs for online.

They don't have family and friends that want to meet up with them anyway.

They chose to take the children out of school so are not having to quickly adjust to having them at home all the time. They are able to continue with their "work" (if you can call it that), both vlogging and blankets.

None of them have to shield and are physically able to get out for walks/exercise if they chose to.

So they can't go on holiday, hardly the end of the world and especially for people that have been on holiday more in a year than most people do in 10 years.

• Heart

Maisie842

VIP Member
Sarah love, I’m sick of your husband thinking he’s gods gift and a teenage heartthrob who deserves everything he gets

(the lady is actually called Karen)

View attachment 406014View attachment 406015
She really is something else 😂 Pretty sure everyone here is "sick to death" of you exploiting your children and for your child grooming husband to continue to have his platform, but yeah sure, be so wound up by a negative comment about your upload schedule 🙄

Ps, little tip for you, maybe lose the "comment down below" graphic that pops up without fail on every vlog at least once, and replace it with "comment down below as long as you agree with everything we've ever said and done since forever, and that you swear upon Chris's roly boots, the drone that sadly lost its life at sea (God rest it's soul), Granny Leslie's tuna sandwiches and just for men. Do you solemnly swear that you are IFAM, and that you'll forever be a part of the IFAM, so help you God? Amen, foo!

It's a little wordy I know, but at least more accurate. Hey sarah, maybe your IFAM get bonus points if they wear a wanket when commenting and get to achieve a higher level of Ingham enlightenment 😀

• Haha
  • Heart

Kstep

VIP Member
Not even a thank you from Lazy

View attachment 395459
The point of that post is to not only show their po box addresses but as she thinks others will jump on and send her bits so will finally get real its not ones she's brought herself and made out from ifam or ifam she has made up (NHS wirker example) Funny how they get so many gifts a day yet this is first she has shown and hw he know from them as not opened? 🤔 she really does trip herself up with the lies everyday 🤣

• Haha

anonsete

Don’t know if this has been said before but recently my tik tok fyp got flooded with videos of people saying the Ingham Family never sat quite right with them. Was speaking to my friend about it (who’s cousins with the family) and she said that the rest of the family and Isabelle have always been uncomfortable around Chris and that they didn’t like him at all. After the stories of him and younger girls they cut ties but Isabelle told my friend that she always feels so uncomfortable and forced around him and because she has a different dad loads of people at her school would make comments about her and how her dad was a p*do and a creep.

• Wow
  • Sick

Lolly505

VIP Member
Isabelle is crying about Mulan. Lazy has seen bad reviews about it but loves it and Isabelle says it's good inspiration for young girls as well. Isabelle says she cried a lot and then Lazy says they have to go and have dinner. Lazy has no idea why anyone would give Mulan a bad review because it's inspirational. What is it with the Inghams and their obsession with things being inspirational? Then Lazy tells us to go and watch the newer version.
The reason people were critical of the new Mulan was due to the fact that not only did the film have very little Asian representation behind the scenes the scene - which led to some cultural misrepresentations and reductive stereotypes (such as the whole idea of Mulan's 'powerful Qi') - but Disney also shot it in a region of China notorious for persecuting Muslims in concentration camps and Disney outright thanked the Chinese government (the ones carrying out the genocide) essentially for granting them approval to make the film (AKA increasing their profits). That's why people weren't happy and why the film was so controversial.

I know big Disney fans can be particularly bad for outright refusing to view a multi-billion dollar corporation as anything but 'magical' - but please teach your kids to be critical of the media they consume. You can still enjoy something that's flawed, sure, but you should be able to recognise why it is flawed/has issues.

JacquiW1000

Chatty Member
Things that have mysteriously gone missing - a list (not comprehensive)
- The snack control baskets
- The copious amount of personalised water bottles they get sent
- Those lunchboxes and babyish backpacks gifted to them before the roadtrip
- Basically anything gifted
- Their self respect
- Chris' hair
- Izzy's Polaroid camera
- The children's education
Edited to add - Creepy's testosterone 💪🤟

• Haha

jellytots234

chris said prinny gets an ear infection every 8 months. then proceeds to say her last one was in 2019?? how thick can you get

• Haha

Klh1977

The vulnerable ifam shouldn't have to start their posts with "no hate please but....." They are shit scared of her.

• Angry
Reactions: 34

Abbvay

VIP Member
His hair is just hilarious. It's even funnier that he knows what it looks like and still stares at himself in the camera like he wants to flirt with himself.

He could shave it off and still wear the beanie and then at least it wouldn't be a big greasy mess underneath. It's quite normal for a man in his late 30s to be going bald (I know more that have some hair loss than those that don't). In the last couple of years my husbands hair loss really accelerated and straight away he said shave it off, not looking stupid with patches of hair. If anything, it makes my husband look like he used to be in a gang and now helps people. Being 6 foot 3 probably helps too but you're not *that* far off that are you Creepy?

• Haha

Otghmd94

Clearly Izzy ‘loves reading her books so much’ if she didn’t even realise she hadn’t read number 1/couldn’t remember if she had read any books of that series 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

karmacoma

Chatty Member
Oh sweet Jesus, that picture of him sans hat 😭

I am deceased. He looks lined a double-chinned boiled eegg in a wig.

Actual tears in my eyes 😂
Thanks creeps!

• Haha