Ingham Family #147 Chris thinks he's a bit of a fitty, but can't even spell pity.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Neither does West Yorks but looks like we’re stuck with the twit 😞
I'm down south and we don't want them here, my sincere commiserations, but heartfelt thanks for taking one for team tattle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Tell me they're not talking about SAD?? I've got a friend that gets hospitalised every winter without fail and SAD plays a major part in the reasoning for it!! MORONS!!! It is not something to be talking about flippantly. They disgust me.
It is a very serious condition. My housemate has to be very careful and uses a light box for thirty minutes three times a day on medical advice for it. He also takes high dose vitamin D. Dr Lazy Ingham based her opinion (there’s a medical name for it she boomed) but has allegedly felt so down the last two rainy days but is remarkably much improved with the sunshine today. Stupid creature.

Reactions: 9
they won't treat nanna aka pension book to a new fridge!! She is old and probably eats like a little bird (Given that she spends most of her pension on lazy and the children ), she only needs space for a block of cheese and a small milk, something small to replace her fridge - rather than a new fridge either pension book spending funds on something she needs or the inghams treating her to a 'new amazing best ever surprise of my entire life ' fridge (given that nanna doesn't like her personal life being exploited all over the internet for someone else's profit being in vlogs). No, Izzy's make up fridge will be the perfect size for along Nanna's refrigeration needs. Can't have the old girl spending future inheritance on somthing she actually needs!!
Maybe lazy can be her bubble and bring her amazing home cooked meals daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Izzy couldn’t look straight into the camera when talking about having a book day... her eyes darting everywhere and the 🤭... clearly lying as she looks straight into the camera when talking about her bullet book. Sarah and her compulsive lies and rubbing off on Izzy.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Izzy says she rationing her reading because she will run out of books and need to buy more!!!!!
What on earth is that about - there’s no shortage of books, just ask the British library for titles if your stuck for ideas. Better still get the gcse English list of titles. The dim witted girl is saving up for some clothes - I was so impressed with her saving target drawing (is she doing art at gcse as well?). Just typical tatty and cheap clothes over books.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Izzy says she rationing her reading because she will run out of books and need to buy more!!!!!
What on earth is that about - there’s no shortage of books, just ask the British library for titles if your stuck for ideas. Better still get the gcse English list of titles. The dim witted girl is saving up for some clothes - I was so impressed with her saving target drawing (is she doing art at gcse as well?). Just typical tatty and cheap clothes over books.
I don’t believe she’s read a full book. She was supposed too read The Tattooist of Auschwitz, when she was in school and said she found it boring and has no interest in history.. Chris obviously couldn’t pronounce Auschwitz.
She never describes what she enjoyed about the books. She’s only ever go into detail about Obsidian but everything she said was on the blurb.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She won’t have to worry about saving any money soon. She will be 16 this year so she will be able to get access to the bank account Creepy and Lazy set up for her to make sure she is “set for life” 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 22
On his insta someone's got to be having a laugh. They say they're glad Chris found a new hobby (skating) to learn during lockdown and to keep up the good work and they are sure he will be doing lots of tricks soon 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Absolutely!!!

Just out of interest ...

Do we think Sarah has ever gifted anyone from her ‘small business??’ 😏
Radfrauds probably, or given them a big discount, have you seen how much of her stuff they have got? Every one of the kids has one of her blankets, Oscar and max have pencil cases and I think Archie, Tillie, Hallie and Phoebe all have backpacks.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Sarahs pasta life hack 😯 what even is she... i have always done that. Its not new 😂
It’s criminal, that’s what it is. They need to be very thankful that they didn’t make it to Italy! The ferals would have been chased out. People behave with class in restaurants - food is respected.
Snapping pasta in half? Life ‘hack’? Even Creepy Chris knew is was wrong. I mean it’s fine if you have little kids, but don’t you just cut it up on the plate?

ANYWAY, let’s all hold our breath whilst the 15 year old gets excited about the sound of opening a bottle of Snapple. I don’t blame her - she has duck all else to amuse her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
So Izzy guilt tripped Esme into spending time with her sorting out Esme’s clothes, while it’s nice of her to help Esme sort her clothes the clips just didn’t put her in a good light, one minute she’s berating Esme for “abandoning” her upstairs and moving into Isla’s room the next it’s just those 2 back in Esme’s room and the rest of the vlog is Esme and Izzy together.
Exactly my point!! Very sly and manipulative of her tbf!!! Poor Isla, her and esme were having a lovely time before spoilt Izzy came alone!!

Reactions: 9
Didn’t she just get yet another tit-ton of clothes for Christmas? (Answer ‘yes’) And the ‘midnight’ trip to Primark? Now she’s got a £200 savings goal for this crappy company that sells some very bad quality stuff according to reviews. (Yeah I looked them up couple weeks back)

This must come from her mother - this constant need to buy stuff.

They came to mind the other day when on the radio, there were discussions about how to get basic laptop to kids who are having to learn from home but don’t have the equipment. This lot have so much of everything- why not do a vlog of something truly worth sharing, and maybe encouraging others to step up.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t get this whole obsession with Shein which seemed to start last year. It’s like they finally discovered online shopping and haven’t yet realised there are other online clothing websites that are far better quality. Still don’t know how Sarah has the gall to constantly bang on about supporting small businesses then talk about everything they ever buy being from crappy Shein, Home Bargains or Amazon. Skanky, lying witch.

Reactions: 22
I don't think Isabelle actually reads as much as she claims, however if she does what kind of household thinks you should ration reading. The reality is some people have to because they can't afford more books - especially now with lack of library services and charity shops closed (which are a great source for cheap books). But the amount they spend on other tat?! And books are available in supermarkets and online so still quite easy to purchase for people like them.

Scrunchies, cheap clothes and sweets are in endless supply, but books are something to be rationed? And the thing to save up for is yet more clothes! When most of us have barely got any plans to leave the house for the foreseeable future (other than work), they think they need to buy more clothes, to wear where exactly?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Imagine if Lazy was such a big shopaholic, she purchased them all herself because she was so excited about them
And imagine if creepy was such a big fan of his own vlogs, he purchased all the views himself, cos he looks so juicy on camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.