Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh it gets better, and they wonder why noone takes them seriously when this is the fan base they have, always cat fighting amongst themselves. And the scary boss lady making it abundantly clear that she owns the group 😂🤦🤷 although this group are now the outcasts who were not invited to the secret group 🙄😂
Christ alive! Did someone just mash their face into the keyboard and hope that it came out vaguely coherent? If the ifam had a brain between them they would be dangerous

• Haha
Reactions: 25
The Minghams must be the unluckiest family on you tube with all these intruders that they have, it's no wonder Isla is a nervous wreck. Also the girls giving their gaming names out, saying they will add the first five people, could be a nine year old girl or a creepy old perv like their dad.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
The comments on the ifam fan group are hilarious 😅😅
So, Sarah just had to 'pop' conveniently to Home Bargains for toiletries eh , and then Morrisons, surely whilst she was out she could have bought something to put on the corners of the dining table, how long has that been now!

Attachments

Reactions: 11
So, Sarah just had to 'pop' conveniently to Home Bargains for toiletries eh , and then Morrisons, surely whilst she was out she could have bought something to put on the corners of the dining table, how long has that been now!
12 doughnuts for jason

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh it gets better, and they wonder why noone takes them seriously when this is the fan base they have, always cat fighting amongst themselves. And the scary boss lady making it abundantly clear that she owns the group 😂🤦🤷 although this group are now the outcasts who were not invited to the secret group 🙄😂
Dear god that hurt my head trying to decipher it

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Seriously! she could have got the "toiletries" in Morrisons, no need to go to separate places. They are good at breaking the rules.... Creepy\lazy, you think you are special- well you're not!

Reactions: 23
Creepy and Lazy: Our 8 year old is terrified of the house and we have no idea why.

Also Creepy and Lazy:
Screenshot 2021-01-20 180643.png
Screenshot 2021-01-20 180718.png
Screenshot 2021-01-20 180803.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63
Why does Sarah feel the need to shout all the time? It’s like the microphone is a few feet in front of her face! Jesus. Also why don’t the little kids have eyebrows 🤔 their like little Jeffree Stars

• Haha
So on Tattle someone posts a screenshot of a comment on the previous vlog saying they saw Sarah in home bargains that day. Today’s vlog she goes to great lengths to explain why she was going into home bargains and makes sure she lets us know she hasn’t bought anything else other then toiletries once she’s back in the car. Coincidence much?!

• Haha
So on Tattle someone posts a screenshot of a comment on the previous vlog saying they saw Sarah in home bargains that day. Today’s vlog she goes to great lengths to explain why she was going into home bargains and makes sure she lets us know she hasn’t bought anything else other then toiletries once she’s back in the car. Coincidence much?!
she probably do it for every store she goes to and they use it if the need is there because they have been seen. Noone comments it, it's just left out of the vlog

Reactions: 11
Bore off Lazy and Creepy with your intruder crap. I can’t even stand to hate watch it but you then wonder why Isla is worried. If they had brains they’d be dangerous 😡

Ahh yes I remember there was something about him on twitter but I didn't know exactly what had been said/done on his part. It just all seems a little too convenient at how they didn't like the fact izzy went to see her dad's family with doting IFAM comments saying how much they missed her and then suddenly they've gone to court and she doesn't see him anymore. Also feel like it was such a bad age to make Izzy choose between families, 11/12/13 year olds are so impressionable, and there was no way Sarah would have ever been neutral about him.
What the F does this say?
What the F does this say?
I know... So illiterate doesn't even make sense

Reactions: 5
Found this on twitter, and it sums up us on this thread whenever Creepy pipes up on Instagram

DC7432A8-F32C-49C3-84E0-DF3D28D24258.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
So Sarah saying buy from small businesses, showing the sleepsuits and they have a label on made in China..

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Seriously! she could have got the "toiletries" in Morrisons, no need to go to separate places. They are good at breaking the rules.... Creepy\lazy, you think you are special- well you're not!
I saw a comment yesterday on the vlog saying she was seen yesterday in Aldi as well

• Wow
Reactions: 9
but what i don’t understand is that the rules are you’re supposed to leave your house once a week for essential shopping. now i understand it is hard to only go to the shop once, most people don’t but you get toiletries in normal supermarkets and sarah literally said she went to morrisons before/after, i can’t remember, she went to home bargains. you can get shower gel, deodorant etc in morrisons. morons like the minghams are the reason we’re all in another lockdown a whole year later. going to at least two shops a day, spreading around their germs and then moaning that there’s no where to go for a walk and that their estate is packed with cars from people who don’t live there when they’ve already been out. not only are they doing this but they’re posting it all over the internet to a young audience who will copy. sorry for the rant but it infuriates me.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.