Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazyโ€™s onโ€™t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
12 hour migraine ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ no doubt we'll see him woo hooing around without a care in the world in tomorrow's vlog, just like he did with his bad back.

Reactions: 24
Totally agree with this, I was exactly the same as you with A* at GCSE and A at A-Level, although currently doing a medicine degree ๐Ÿ˜‚
I loved history, mainly because the topics chosen for us were of my interests, but even so I still found myself struggling. I feel for Isabelle I really do, no child should have poor education, at least get her a tutor or someone qualified to help her. Revision guides and wikipedia don't get you very far, you need exam technique, skills to critically analyse and evaluate, not to mention teachers are incredibly knowledgable in terms of exam preparation, skills, what markers are looking for, how to get a certain grade etc. The same goes for English aswell.
Well done on your grades and for doing medicine :) After my BA i went on to do my MA in social work, it was bloody hard work but History, probably more so than criminology helped me due to how hard History is to write well and form arguments and analysis. But i think if i was to do it all again then maybe i would have tried to do an MA in something like mental health nursing, or some form of forensic psychology my dream would be to be a criminal profiler. But alas, we are in England not America and my background isnt psychology. Anyway, i dont want Izzy to humiliate herself but she is 15 so surely she should know herself that she isnt equiped, and she should be taking some kind of responsibility for her own studying. But no doubt we will be 'treated' to a vlog in which the minghams smugly tell us she has achieved an A* grade, even though it will be a complete lie.

Reactions: 7
By saying that she has only had two boyfriends in her life, Sarah has confirmed that Issy's dad is definitely the man she was talking about in the video about an abusive ex partner. We will never know how much of what she said in that video was true. She painted Issy's dad as a very abusive man who cheated on her weekly, told her she was stupid and that no one else would want her as a girlfriend and hit her (once so badly that she was knocked out and had to be admitted to hospital). They had a very acrimonious break up. She said that anyone who treats another person like that was a poor excuse for a human being and was not a man.

She was left alone with a baby, with her confidence at rock bottom and feeling like no man would ever want her again. Then almost immediately after that, along came Creepy who she describes in that video as 'her knigbt in shining armour'. She says that he treated her really well and viewed Isabelle as his own child straight away - and was a great dad to her.

I just wonder if she can ever let go of seeing Creepy as the knight in shining armour that she thought he was at the beginning. He was the key to leaving the Seacroft estate and to making a better life for herself and Isabelle. She saw him as her 'saviour' back then and it looks like no matter how poorly Creepy treats her, however much he humiliates her or how many times he cheats on her, she cannot accept that she has met another 'bad' man who treats her terribly. It's like Creepy has to stay the good guy in her head and Isabelle's dad has to stay the bad guy. She can't cope with the cold, hard truth that Creepy is one of the narcissistic creeps too (I can't comment on Isabelle's dad as we know nothing about him). She is telling people in that video to leave a partner if they are treating them badly but sadly can't take her own advice when it comes to Creepy. Plus, I think that she is very heavily trauma bonded to him. She is never going to leave him no matter how many people he cheats on her with. He knows this and that is why he takes such risks with his cheating.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
I have a friend (not sarah ๐Ÿ˜…) whose partner has cheated on her quite a bit. Sheโ€™s always devastated and heโ€™s always remorseful. They have kids together so I know itโ€™s not always that easy but I honestly donโ€™t get why you wouldnโ€™t leave if itโ€™s a clear pattern of behaviour. They must have such low self esteem to stay in a relationship like that

• Sad
Reactions: 23
12 hour migraine ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ no doubt we'll see him woo hooing around without a care in the world in tomorrow's vlog, just like he did with his bad back.
Either they will use the migraine as an excuse for no vlog or it'll be late.

Reactions: 9
Yet another intruder title! And lazy still wonders why Isla is scared๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธI honestly feel for that poor little girl

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
This whole Isabelle's dad debate does make me wonder if he actually said anything when all these allegations about Chris came out? Surely as a parent you'd do anything to protect your child (not a parent myself but I have a lot of nieces and nephews I treat as if they would be my own) and particularly because Isabelle was a teenage girl - the same category of girls Chris was alleged talking to - her Dad would surely not have wanted his child to be with Chris, or at the very least say something in concern for Izzy???
Issyโ€™s dad was very vocal on Twitter about it all I believe. Reading between the lines her biological dad was NOT happy and Lazy and her friend Nikki went for the jugular. From what I can make out Issy deciding she didnโ€™t want contact coincided with the allegations coming out and her dad laying down the law. Lazy will have been giving it big lips about Issyโ€™s dad taunting them on Twitter and how heโ€™s slagging Creepy saying sick disgusting things about him (you can just hear them now giving it the branch davidian cult speak) next thing Issy has cut off contact with her real dad. Not to mention the fact that when their YouTube channel took off she used to play Issy by saying โ€œoh, itโ€™s a shame your going to your dads we are going XYZ and your going to miss outโ€. She was always pulling that one on her.

Reactions: 19
What an earth has i**y done to her eyes! make up doesn't look right.
Why wasn't anyone looking after\watching J^ce when E*me and I*la were in the bedroom? he can be seen messing about with pencils on Is*as trolley.

Reactions: 11
By what creepy is saying Esmeโ€™s bedroom will be like her room will be more grown up than Izzys! ๐Ÿ˜‚poor Izzy, just getting her parents hand me downs and having no idea how to co-ordinate furniture

Reactions: 13
Issyโ€™s dad was very vocal on Twitter about it all I believe. Reading between the lines her biological dad was NOT happy and Lazy and her friend Nikki went for the jugular. From what I can make out Issy deciding she didnโ€™t want contact coincided with the allegations coming out and her dad laying down the law. Lazy will have been giving it big lips about Issyโ€™s dad taunting them on Twitter and how heโ€™s slagging Creepy saying sick disgusting things about him (you can just hear them now giving it the branch davidian cult speak) next thing Issy has cut off contact with her real dad. Not to mention the fact that when their YouTube channel took off she used to play Issy by saying โ€œoh, itโ€™s a shame your going to your dads we are going XYZ and your going to miss outโ€. She was always pulling that one on her.
Thatโ€™s so manipulative of Sarah to say that to Izzy! Thatโ€™s clearly emotional abuse right there!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Trouble in paradise ๐Ÿ™Š
Oh it gets better, and they wonder why noone takes them seriously when this is the fan base they have, always cat fighting amongst themselves. And the scary boss lady making it abundantly clear that she owns the group ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคท although this group are now the outcasts who were not invited to the secret group ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Is anyone rather concerned with all the intruder clickbait vlogs, especially the bedroom ones?

I think at this point none of them, including the kids are remotely scared of stalkers, the house, the neighbourhood or sleeping in their room.
It is simply to create drama and have the ifam worried for them.

Emotional abuse and manipulation at its finest.

Oh it gets better, and they wonder why noone takes them seriously when this is the fan base they have, always cat fighting amongst themselves. And the scary boss lady making it abundantly clear that she owns the group ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿคท although this group are now the outcasts who were not invited to the secret group ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚
The creator comes across as rather bossy to be honest. I'm surprised she has anyone left by the way she talks to people! so tempted to say something!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh dear! This is what happens when a support group is run by a bunch of kids in a playground. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The creator comes across as rather bossy to be honest. I'm surprised she has anyone left by the way she talks to people! so tempted to say something!
She's awful, but the other one arguing with her is the same one that argued with lazy, deleted her posts hahaha, ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ then the whole huge argument happened and the new secret group was formed with just this lot left to bicker amongst themselves ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Jesus christ. Not a brain cell between them all!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.