Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mentioned on another thread about a similar situation. One of my biggest regrets about not having contact with my dad was that when I eventually did get back in contact as an adult my grandparents on that side of the family had passed away. I had such happy memories of them from when I had been little and feel like I missed out on so much time with them during my teen years.

It was in a sense ‘my choice’ but really can a teenager understand fully what they are giving up and the relationships they are sacrificing, the time that you can never get back. As others have said, it doesn’t just affect the relationship with the dad there is her brother and grandparents too.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
WOW- I have just seen for the first time Lazy and her 'black eye'. What the actual duck. I hope the fat bleep got called out for that when she did it. Im absolutely disgusted by this.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Dear Lazy & Creepy
If you really love and care about your daughters education and their future success, please put them back in full time education for their own good- as soon as school reopen. Don't let them end up like you two. Has it crossed your minds that they may actually want to go back but don't want to hurt your feelings by telling you. They may grow up thanking you for sending them back. They need a stable routine, not what they are doing. Sure, take them on holiday - during school holidays.

Regards

Toadette.

Reactions: 24
The comments are turned off for the fake black eye video. Have they always been off?

Reactions: 8
The thing with History is that you have to have a good grasp of the English language in order to do well in exams. It’s one thing to learn the material but it’s a whole different ball game when you have to correctly interpret an exam question and then articulately give the correct answer. i just can’t see how either Chris or Sarah are giving Isabelle the tools she needs to manage either English or History GCSE’s!?
The Minghams seem to think History is an easy exam to pass..... It is ridiculously hard, due to the fact she needs to be able to write essays and provide evidence that she is able to critically analyse sources and form decent arguments based on both facts and analysis. I absolutely loved history at school, and i was bright enough to achieve A* at GCSE, A at A-Level, and i then went on to uni to do my BA degree in History/Criminology and got a 1st. But there is no way i would have achieved those grades without going to school and being taught by my teachers. The mighams are living in a bloody fantasy world if they believe Izzy is anywhere close enough to sit her exams.

Reactions: 20
Ahh yes I remember there was something about him on twitter but I didn't know exactly what had been said/done on his part. It just all seems a little too convenient at how they didn't like the fact izzy went to see her dad's family with doting IFAM comments saying how much they missed her and then suddenly they've gone to court and she doesn't see him anymore. Also feel like it was such a bad age to make Izzy choose between families, 11/12/13 year olds are so impressionable, and there was no way Sarah would have ever been neutral about him.
Just think back to being 12, your family is becoming rapidly well known, you get invited to premieres, VIP events, you are becoming the face of Lego Friends, your parents class Zoe and Alfie as 'friends', every weekend is filled with luxury, exclusive memorable experiences but you miss some or your family miss some because you go to your father. You hear your stepdad complain about missing something, your mum crying she misses you so much, Granny tells you Stepdad was upset and hurt when you go. Slowly you think everyone is sad with you because you "leave them alone to spend time with bio dad".
In time you begin to resent the other parent, they're to blame for making your family upset, they stop them enjoying these amazing experiences.
Fast forward a couple of months, stepdad gets caught up in a grooming, cheating scandal. Biodad voices concerns and questions the lifestyle a bit more causing you to get upset with him and boom, your mum has said biodad is jealous, is difficult, is angry and now in your mind it's all true so to please your micro celebrity parents you decide to stop seeing biodad because he showed some concern that fits with the narrative mum and stepdad have created so they look innocent and loving leaving him the bad guy.

I know there was a rumour of a 10k payoff but from Twitter source I've been told this was fabricated by another youtuber to get close to the Inghams to build their own channel.

It's sad this is a childs life, out in public, being discussed by strangers because a Mum and Stepdad use it for 'entertainment' purposes.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
The Minghams seem to think History is an easy exam to pass..... It is ridiculously hard, due to the fact she needs to be able to write essays and provide evidence that she is able to critically analyse sources and form decent arguments based on both facts and analysis. I absolutely loved history at school, and i was bright enough to achieve A* at GCSE, A at A-Level, and i then went on to uni to do my BA degree in History/Criminology and got a 1st. But there is no way i would have achieved those grades without going to school and being taught by my teachers. The mighams are living in a bloody fantasy world if they believe Izzy is anywhere close enough to sit her exams.
Totally agree with this, I was exactly the same as you with A* at GCSE and A at A-Level, although currently doing a medicine degree 😂
I loved history, mainly because the topics chosen for us were of my interests, but even so I still found myself struggling. I feel for Isabelle I really do, no child should have poor education, at least get her a tutor or someone qualified to help her. Revision guides and wikipedia don't get you very far, you need exam technique, skills to critically analyse and evaluate, not to mention teachers are incredibly knowledgable in terms of exam preparation, skills, what markers are looking for, how to get a certain grade etc. The same goes for English aswell.

Reactions: 9
Yes, but you’re forgetting they watched the Netflix factual documentary Reign in Scotland!
According to creepy she’s whoohooing herself all the way to an A+ (or whatever the equivalent of top marks is these days) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lazy said she never said bad things about izzy's bio dad and has never stopped her from visiting him or influenced her in anyway but then goes on to say she is glad izzy made the decision to stop seeing him🙄

she may not have said anything to izzy on her face but I am sure given how vile she is, she must have made lot of passive aggressive comments about her bio dad.
TW: abuse

didn’t she make the video on sarah says about him hitting her? when she edited a fake black eye onto the thumbnail. i’d say that was saying something bad about him...

Reactions: 14
I'm waiting for the rant now looks like isabells tictok has been restricted 🤣
Not only does she lie and make stuff up she cut remember and is so wrapped up in it all she belives it all even the stupid stuff Like saying was just 7months ago in disney 🤣 umm a year ago was Maldives and lockdown started so thats way off already Well orless shes speaking about when they set off on the holiday of dreams and teased the kids by driving past it and staying just down that road and kept telling the kids how close but couldn't afford to go (yes lockdiwn was on but at that time was still open) 🤣

• Haha
So I've just had a quick watch of this Q&A....
- They DEFFO had an influence on Isabelles decision to not see her dad. I remember all the old vlogs and Sarah would just complain that she didn't like the fact Isabelle used to go to her dads every other weekend.
- Isabelle taking history and English GCSE a year early...there is no way you can do GCSE English in a year? At school you study it for 3 years, and there's a reason for that.If she does take it I doubt she'll get more than a pass 😂 Wikipedia will only get you so far. Also no exams are taking place this year, and she isn't in school so she doesn't have grade predictions?
- 'The girls don't have friends round'....hahahahahahah I wonder why that is 😂😂😂
- 'Which country do you want to go to that Chris doesn't?'...Africa...Thats a continent - God help the homeschooling if they think Africa is a country.
- Creepy is not 5ft 11....
- We're back again with the 'Jace is so dinky', what is the obsession with him being small?
to be fair, you can do an english GCSE in a year. I did both of my English GCSE’s, Maths and one or 2 others that have slipped my mind 👀 in Year 10 but that was with incredible teachers, incredible parents and support. I feel so sorry for Izzy. She at least needs an online tutor which is so accessible now especially with “aLL ThEiR mOnEy” and tech. I really do hope she does well though.

and all your other points had me crying laughing 🤣

Reactions: 5
I'm waiting for the rant now looks like isabells tictok has been restricted 🤣
Not only does she lie and make stuff up she cut remember and is so wrapped up in it all she belives it all even the stupid stuff Like saying was just 7months ago in disney 🤣 umm a year ago was Maldives and lockdown started so thats way off already Well orless shes speaking about when they set off on the holiday of dreams and teased the kids by driving past it and staying just down that road and kept telling the kids how close but couldn't afford to go (yes lockdiwn was on but at that time was still open) 🤣
I’m sure the last time they went to Disney was December 2019, when she let Esme and Isla walk round in their onesie’s they’d been sleeping in, and didn’t have a rain cover for Jason’s pram so stuck a Lidl bag over it 🤣. It was a typical Ingham holiday!
So well over a year ago.
And I still can believe they tormented the kids like that when they drove near.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’m sure the last time they went to Disney was December 2019, when she let Esme and Isla walk round in their onesie’s they’d been sleeping in, and didn’t have a rain cover for Jason’s pram so stuck a Lidl bag over it 🤣. It was a typical Ingham holiday!
So well over a year ago.
And I still can believe they tormented the kids like that when they drove near.
Sounds about right but suppose when you spend everyday either in a caravan or laying on the sofa months all changing into 1! But after taking about how covid has been around almost a year ots simple maths Then again 🤣
Yep Paris in dec yet not pampered at all and sounds normal for that family lately

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think Lazy just wants to keep the family in their own small bubble where she can control and micro manage everything.
It's sad there are no friends or family ever around (even before lockdown) only Nanaaar and that's to spend her pension. I don't believe for one second the kids have friends over for dinner like she claimed in their q & a.
Gradually over time she's cut the kids off from social interactions and outside influences, further isolating them. They won't see how much she's holding them back compared to their friends.
Keeping them compliant and close by, they'll never get these formative years back.
It's just all for the vlogs and to make money. What a waste.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Someone posted cartoon versions of Inghams in the not so secret group...creepy must be smashing all the coffee cups in Ingham household against the wall looking at the cartoon version of himself 🤣😛

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Haven't commented in an awful long time, but enjoy, is that the right word? Reading everyone's views...

Regarding izzy and her real dad, who to say he isn't constantly trying to see talk to her. Lazy isn't going to admit it. Izzy probably doesn't get told, or is told to block ignore him. I mean when it all came out about the creep. I'm sure as any concerned father he probably questioned izzy to make sure nothing untowards had happened to her. Hence the alienation.

• Heart
Sorry if I offend any men on here, but his long fingernails make me feel sick. Men with long fingernails just makes me feel a certain way 🤮😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Not caught up yet but had to jump in over the battery hen subject.
I have my own free range hens (12 ladies and my cockerel) they’re part of the family, I love them, I sell there eggs for £1 per 6, to friends and family members and the money pays for their feed and hay.
I gets me so mad how they claim to be vegetarian and buy eggs from caged hens!
Sorry for the off topic butt in, I’m strangely protective over chickens 😂🙈.
We no longer have our herd of dairy goats and recognise your protective feeling. I also miss the milk. Parents would bring their children down the lane to see the goats and some would ask for milk for babies that had allergies to cows milk.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.