Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reason being, and honestly, this is not preachy, it’s factual - factory dairy cows endure far greater suffering than those raised for meat. It’s much worse in the US with the massive industrialisation of the dairy industry. Likewise battery chickens & eggs. All info available on line - you don’t need graphic images.
So any ethical vegetarian, would never touch eggs that were from a factory. I think Isabelle mentioned chickens at some point.
Yes agreed! The dairy industry is by far the most disgusting & thoroughly cruel industry in the world when it comes to animals.

I don't think the Inghams know that though, for lack of research. It has me wondering if they were aware of how bad it is, if they'd continue consuming dairy anyway. We know how lazy they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I cannot believe issy doesn’t have a 5 year goal. What on earth is happening to the upcoming generation?
Im really coming to this realisation of how bad ‘influencer’ and ‘social media’ life is. At her age I too wanted to stay at home instead of go to school and the thought of getting to live everyday as it comes with free gifts and holidays etc would have sounded like the utter dream for me but unfortunately Isabelle needs to realise that isn’t how normal life goes. She should be in school, these are fundamental years, educationally but emotionally too. It’s how she will learn to build and hold relationships, learn about what she likes and things she wouldn’t want to do - now I’m not saying there is anything wrong with home schooling, but clearly they are not being ‘schooled’ at all.
Isabelle, seriously, read this and take note. I strongly advise you actually start taking it into your own hands to get your basic GCSEs and please, please go to college. Do a BTEC even as you can do a lot of on the go learning and coursework as you claim to not like exams. But you need to find something to do in life. You’re going to suffer so much with not having a proper routine and a need to wake up. Your mental health will suffer from no routine, purpose or sense of achievement after a tough day at work. Life isn’t one big half term.
I don’t care if those kids want to do YouTube still but I truly think it should be mandatory for them to fulfill something of their own on the side - for them. Issy’s nearly 16 and most 16 year olds are already desperate for a part time job - handing out their CVS everywhere just to earn some of their own, hard earned money themselves and to feel proud and independent. It sounds like Planning ahead for issy gives her major anxiety and I’mguessing it’s because she’s realising she is unlikely to get her GCSEs and she just wants to make a living making sassybelle videos and living off of advertisements. It’s ludicrous and neglectful of her parents to not have shown her this or even discussed it.
Sorry everyone, just really fed up with this influencer culture and how naive her video was.
Its more worrying not only does she keep calling herself an influence but she has made all new friends on tic tok and even chatting to a boy! Who is watching this? Everyone she talks to is virtual and could be anyone!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Wasn't their vegetarianism in part sparked by a documentary about the dairy industry? I'm sure I remember the muppets sitting in the caravan rambling about not eating meat because the dairy industry is bad. Isabelle can't articulate why she's a vegetarian because her parents don't know and she just parrots them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
An alleged fan Laura gifted esme and Isla £300 prams from Mary shittles. The prams were unwrapped on a vlog but never came out of the boxes. Lazy said they had no room for them so off to the garage they went, never to be seen again 🤪😂
Also Sarah apparently told this Laura that they would opened when they move house. Well since they haven't moved and the prams have disappeared this alleged Laura must be fuming. I mean if they do ever move, Esme and most likely Isla will be far too old for dolls prams, of course with the appearance of Isla's ride on unicorn designed for a toddler/young child that is debatable.
IMHO there never was a Laura. This was some publicity act to pretend they still had fans willing to gift them expensive products. If a fan really did spend £300 on prams and they've never been used then I really have no sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
This shows such a lack of research. The reason given was so vague about ‘how meat is got’ 🤔 Replies were along the lines of, ‘just no’, or.. ‘I just can’t...’

Most who have gone vegetarian are only too happy to explain why, maybe in the hope of inspiring others - which seems to be happening on the ‘secret group’ - but what’s the point if you can’t articulate why?

I know from m experience that many non-vegan/vegetarians can be quite hostile & dismissive, and even some vegans can get ‘nasty’ with vegetarians. Not cool, but very important that you understand the issue if you are to take a stand and not just do it as a dietary preference. Reason being, and honestly, this is not preachy, it’s factual - factory dairy cows endure far greater suffering than those raised for meat. It’s much worse in the US with the massive industrialisation of the dairy industry. Likewise battery chickens & eggs. All info available on line - you don’t need graphic images.
So any ethical vegetarian, would never touch eggs that were from a factory. I think Isabelle mentioned chickens at some point.
And in the UK, it’s so much easier to get true farm free range eggs. Sure, they cost a little extra, but I think they could forgo another pair of Asda shoes for ‘four pound’ in favor of farm eggs. I have found them in a local farm for around £2.50 for 12 - does that sound right?

And it’s the same with milk. Even her creepy stepdad says he uses oat or almond or some other alternative. Why would she drink grocery store milk and not eat meat? It doesn’t add up.

Let’s see if vegan chocolate Easter eggs make an appearance ... hopefully nowhere near as many as last year. That’s if they have any teeth left after Christmas 😨

Lastly, and sorry if this is long & boring to some, but as they keep slipping in the ‘we’re vegetarian’ thing at every opportunity- if you are considering giving it a go this Veganuary - please don’t be put off by the Dee-Lishus slop Sarah makes. If you were going to do a vegan bolognese, you’d still fry off the mushrooms & onions & garlic first, before adding the plant based mince & chopped tomatoes with your own seasoning. A little tip ... mix up some thick bistro and add to the mix. It’s vegan! Also works for shepherds pie, stuffed peppers, chillli, and much more!

Isabelle missed a terrific opportunity to articulate her position. Likewise her ‘passion’ for singing. Generally when someone has a passion for something, it’s hard for them not to follow that and do something that indulges that need and desire. If only she had true role models or teachers who could help her find her path. Most of us who are lucky enough to have had good mothers, and even luckier if they are still around, may well love them with all their hearts - but may not say they were their ‘inspiration’. Then again, Isabelle is very eager to get married and have children, not necessarily in that order - so I guess she’s set the bar within easy reach.
Maybe there is a better chance for Esmé and Isla to reach for the stars. ‘Keep looking up’ 😊 💫
I was going to say the same but was worried about starting a debate as I get enough stick for my choices from extended family as it is. I obviously support anyone who becomes vegan or even vegetarian but it’s obvious Isabelle is just having to follow another experiment her parents are trying. If you’ve looked into the industry as Isabelle claims then you would know that dairy cows suffer far more and for far longer. In my honest opinion cheese and milk are not vegetarian. And I also wish she would stop talking crap about all the vegetarian replacements. Like everything Sarah you just have to season it and try a few until you find what you like. Like others have mentioned it’s also important to balance it well with fruit and veg. They should probably be taking vitamins as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I see on Izzy's GSCE Tic tok account the beauty fridge is being used - she's storing a bottle of water and a bag of nuts in it!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I want a tour of the garage. Can you imagine the shite in there - I know Chris done a clear out with his van hire but what crap has been put in it since??

I'm very fortunate to also own a double garage but with 4 kids that's moved out of home (who always seem to need something stored), try and keep a tight rein on said storage space - I'm not OCD (despite numerous family members thinking I am). I'm a big believer on 'everything has its home'. I like to think I'm 'organised', it can go 'array' at times but comes good again.

Big difference is I don't buy crap and copious amount of crap!!!!

Love a kitchen gadget as much as the next person, but something to dice your veg? Something to grate your cheese?????

Anyone else notice that this family have replaced meat with cheese - surely that's not heathly.
Exactly and given the lazy one quoted the suffering of dairy cattle as her motivation for embarking on the alleged vegetarian journey it makes no sense to be consuming dairy cheese. I’m assuming vegan cheese will be too costly for her ladyship?

Reactions: 17
What I think is in the Minghams DOUBLE (super-duper spacious;)) Garage:
- All the Mary Shittle tat they have (which I can see being grown out of very quickly - who still plays with baby dolls at nearly 12?)
- Any items that were #gifted from instagram, obviously seen on Lazy's instagram, only to never be seen again (i'm talking water bottles (they must have thousands of these), clothes for Jace, toys for the girls, anything personalised they were sent).
- The extra clothes they have for different seasons that go into storage? Who needs that many clothes.
- A very lot of furniture they bought for their 'huge new build 5 bedroom house' that didn't fit in said house because it turned out to not be so huge.
- The Nintendo switches they were given for Christmas - played with for about 2 days
- Anything of Prinny's, and probably even prinny herself at some point because that dog is so neglected.
- A freezer containing actual meat because none of us are convinced they're all veggie.
- Their self respect, buried under all of the things listed above
- Jane Ingham's secret lair where she stays in case any of the kids need a tuna baguette and box of grapes when they're poorly

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I see on Izzy's GSCE Tic tok account the beauty fridge is being used - she's storing a bottle of water and a bag of nuts in it!!!
there’s 33 comments and they’re all from the same 4 accounts. wouldn’t surprise me if izzy ran them all to make herself look popular.

surely it’s a bit unhygienic if she’s later gonna use the fridge for skincare when it’s had nuts in it. and is she suddenly incapable of walking down the stairs? why are they kept in her bedroom? that’s how you get rats

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Did you know influencers etc have to declare gifts and trips etc. Under Gifts and Hospitality.... I just can't see them declaring everything... They piss don't declare anything

Poss.... Not piss!
Yes, they should be declaring everything and if it doesn’t attract tax liability it will be dismissed by the authorities. I’m of the opinion that’s it is best to err on caution when dealing with legal obligations required by her majesties government. Call be old fashioned.

This shows such a lack of research. The reason given was so vague about ‘how meat is got’ 🤔 Replies were along the lines of, ‘just no’, or.. ‘I just can’t...’

Most who have gone vegetarian are only too happy to explain why, maybe in the hope of inspiring others - which seems to be happening on the ‘secret group’ - but what’s the point if you can’t articulate why?

I know from m experience that many non-vegan/vegetarians can be quite hostile & dismissive, and even some vegans can get ‘nasty’ with vegetarians. Not cool, but very important that you understand the issue if you are to take a stand and not just do it as a dietary preference. Reason being, and honestly, this is not preachy, it’s factual - factory dairy cows endure far greater suffering than those raised for meat. It’s much worse in the US with the massive industrialisation of the dairy industry. Likewise battery chickens & eggs. All info available on line - you don’t need graphic images.
And in the UK, it’s so much easier to get true farm free range eggs. Sure, they cost a little extra, but I think they could forgo another pair of Asda shoes for ‘four pound’ in favor of farm eggs. I have found them in a local farm for around £2.50 for 12 - does that sound right?

And it’s the same with milk. Even her creepy stepdad says he uses oat or almond or some other alternative. Why would she drink grocery store milk and not eat meat? It doesn’t add up.

Let’s see if vegan chocolate Easter eggs make an appearance ... hopefully nowhere near as many as last year. That’s if they have any teeth left after Christmas 😨

Lastly, and sorry if this is long & boring to some, but as they keep slipping in the ‘we’re vegetarian’ thing at every opportunity- if you are considering giving it a go this Veganuary - please don’t be put off by the Dee-Lishus slop Sarah makes. If you were going to do a vegan bolognese, you’d still fry off the mushrooms & onions & garlic first, before adding the plant based mince & chopped tomatoes with your own seasoning. A little tip ... mix up some thick bistro and add to the mix. It’s vegan! Also works for shepherds pie, stuffed peppers, chillli, and much more!

Isabelle missed a terrific opportunity to articulate her position. Likewise her ‘passion’ for singing. Generally when someone has a passion for something, it’s hard for them not to follow that and do something that indulges that need and desire. If only she had true role models or teachers who could help her find her path. Most of us who are lucky enough to have had good mothers, and even luckier if they are still around, may well love them with all their hearts - but may not say they were their ‘inspiration’. Then again, Isabelle is very eager to get married and have children, not necessarily in that order - so I guess she’s set the bar within easy reach.
Maybe there is a better chance for Esmé and Isla to reach for the stars. ‘Keep looking up’ 😊 💫
To quote Oscar Wilde ‘even from the gutter you can still see the stars’. This has always given hope.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
there’s 33 comments and they’re all from the same 4 accounts. wouldn’t surprise me if izzy ran them all to make herself look popular.

surely it’s a bit unhygienic if she’s later gonna use the fridge for skincare when it’s had nuts in it. and is she suddenly incapable of walking down the stairs? why are they kept in her bedroom? that’s how you get rats
Is that why Isla and Jason were ‘arguing’ about rats?

Also, if it’s always so cold upstairs in her room, she certainly doesn’t need a mini fridge for a bottle of water. What happened to the cucumber & mint infused water with ice?

Yes, they should be declaring everything and if it doesn’t attract tax liability it will be dismissed by the authorities. I’m of the opinion that’s it is best to err on caution when dealing with legal obligations required by her majesties government. Call be old fashioned.

To quote Oscar Wilde ‘even from the gutter you can still see the stars’. This has always given hope.
It’s an excellent quote. I ‘borrowed’ mine from a true inspiration and someone Isla could really learn from :-

Neil deGrasse Tyson Quote: “In life and in the universe it's always best to keep looking up.”

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I am sure Isla slipped up and nearly said they went somewhere else instead of a walk on Saturday

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just caught up and Big Sarah didn't let me down with Islas room . It would have been fine if she hadn't added the 200quid unicorn that's for kids 5years younger than little miss isles but I knew she would need to get some toddler item in there. The little steps going up to the bed and the little window underneath is very babyish for a 9yr old.

She looked huge sitting on that unicorn and looked huge at her desk lol.

Also can't believe the time it took them to decorate and sort that small room. You could have done all that in a day. They have free time every day so don't understand it.

Working single mums decorate and paint rooms the same day. Suppose they were just dragging out the vlog content as nothing else happening for them.

Esme still with the Christmas bedding on it must be stinking and the Christmas tree up.
Its not Esmes fault though , Big Sarah should have taken that down just shows how lazy she is.

Also Isabelle has created fake tiktok accounts to pose as "friends" none of them have a picture and when she got caught out last night she deleted 2 of them. Apparently she forgot she was logged into one called "Laura" and commented as Isabelle on a post lol rookie mistake

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Its more worrying not only does she keep calling herself an influence but she has made all new friends on tic tok and even chatting to a boy! Who is watching this? Everyone she talks to is virtual and could be anyone!
Given that there were people bullying her at school, and also I’ve seen comments on past TikToks where girls were making fun of her, I hope she has FaceTimed with this boy she’s talking to, because I wouldn’t be surprised if someone from her school was catfishing her

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Just caught up and Big Sarah didn't let me down with Islas room . It would have been fine if she hadn't added the 200quid unicorn that's for kids 5years younger than little miss isles but I knew she would need to get some toddler item in there. The little steps going up to the bed and the little window underneath is very babyish for a 9yr old.

She looked huge sitting on that unicorn and looked huge at her desk lol.

Also can't believe the time it took them to decorate and sort that small room. You could have done all that in a day. They have free time every day so don't understand it.

Working single mums decorate and paint rooms the same day. Suppose they were just dragging out the vlog content as nothing else happening for them.

Esme still with the Christmas bedding on it must be stinking and the Christmas tree up.
Its not Esmes fault though , Big Sarah should have taken that down just shows how lazy she is.

Also Isabelle has created fake tiktok accounts to pose as "friends" none of them have a picture and when she got caught out last night she deleted 2 of them. Apparently she forgot she was logged into one called "Laura" and commented as Isabelle on a post lol rookie mistake
Whaaaat?! This family is a fan of the name Laura! Wasn't it a Laura that supposedly gifted the never seen again prams?

What did Isabelle/Laura say?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Izzy posted a ‘good morning’ TikTok at 1 in the afternoon!😂those poor kids

And all of the account she made are ‘Isabelle fan pages’ that poor kid really must have some confidence issues to do that

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.