Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My god the amount of junk and toys the kids have. Just watched tonights vlog and I don't get why they get so much stuff at Christmas when its clear to see that most of it ends up shoved in a box and/or draw and hardly touched. 😂

Reactions: 15
Sarah's insta post on 9th January "Anyone else living for daily walks/fresh air"
Sarah on vlog filmed 17th January "Walking in our area is boring and tiresome"
That didn't last long (not at all surprising).

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Why were there summer dresses and shorts in Isla’s wardrobe?! No wonder there is no room and she has too much stuff. That should all be stored away!!

oh wait, I forgot who I was talking about

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’m starting to wonder if maybe one of the reasons Isla might be abit scared of being on her own in her own room Drama ..might have something to do with the fact they deliberately kept going past & vlogging a certain apartment Whilst in Portugal. Disgusting no wonder she’s scared listening to parents talk about such things.
Also how fast do these kids talk there speech is so rushed even Esme tonight was talking way to quickly , I’ve noticed all 3 girls have a habit of talking too fast not finishing sentences off properly, I feel for them I really do it’s not there fault the parents have ruined any chance of a decent education I can’t see this ending well in the real world it’s really sad the parents vlogging there every milestone no privacy whatsoever.

Reactions: 22
Also wondering did we ever find out what happend to the 2 dolls prams they got gifted?
And bloody lazy having a rant about families going for walks down the canal or in cars is she serious! after flitting all around Europe during a pandemic in a motar home chav caravan absolute nerve of it!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 37
Why were there summer dresses and shorts in Isla’s wardrobe?! No wonder there is no room and she has too much stuff. That should all be stored away!!

oh wait, I forgot who I was talking about
Jeeez they only got round to doing the laundry from the epic euro 2020 road trip last week. Give 'em chance!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
How many pairs of shoes had she "forgot" about? If you love something so much you don't forget about it unless you are buying a very lot that you can't possibly remember every item!

Reactions: 16
I want a tour of the garage. Can you imagine the shite in there - I know Chris done a clear out with his van hire but what crap has been put in it since??

I'm very fortunate to also own a double garage but with 4 kids that's moved out of home (who always seem to need something stored), try and keep a tight rein on said storage space - I'm not OCD (despite numerous family members thinking I am). I'm a big believer on 'everything has its home'. I like to think I'm 'organised', it can go 'array' at times but comes good again.

Big difference is I don't buy crap and copious amount of crap!!!!

Love a kitchen gadget as much as the next person, but something to dice your veg? Something to grate your cheese?????

Anyone else notice that this family have replaced meat with cheese - surely that's not heathly.

Reactions: 19
It's fine that it's a single bed, but the small space underneath will just be wasted space, and probably end up filled with tat. They wanted it be a reading corner, but how often does she actually spend reading books? By her age I would have preferred to read on the comfortable bed than on the floor anyway. A higher bed with desk space underneath would give more floor space or just a normal single bed.
Have lots of catching up to do so might not be the fist time someone has mentioned the absolute horror that this bed potentially is for Isla. A silly comment when I was around her age made me bloody terrified of the space below my bed! A cabin bed with a little study space and reading nook would have been far more practical for Isla.

Reactions: 8
You can actually gain a university place with no formal education or exams. It's quite rare, but they will go on personal statements, interviews and tests.
My sister had a teenage foster child ,
from abroad, who had suffered greatly through trafficking . No formal education, but amazingly intelligent. She got a place at a top university and is now a child psychologist, working with children like herself.
But....the process is rigorous and sadly, Isabelles limited vocabulary and life experiences wouldn't get her as far as an interview.

Reactions: 30
I want a tour of the garage. Can you imagine the shite in there - I know Chris done a clear out with his van hire but what crap has been put in it since??

I'm very fortunate to also own a double garage but with 4 kids that's moved out of home (who always seem to need something stored), try and keep a tight rein on said storage space - I'm not OCD (despite numerous family members thinking I am). I'm a big believer on 'everything has its home'. I like to think I'm 'organised', it can go 'array' at times but comes good again.

Big difference is I don't buy crap and copious amount of crap!!!!

Love a kitchen gadget as much as the next person, but something to dice your veg? Something to grate your cheese?????

Anyone else notice that this family have replaced meat with cheese - surely that's not heathly.
They are trying to reinvent themselves. Got to keep up revenue. No research whatsoever regarding natural protein. Spend a fortune on meat subs where you can literally cook a vegetarian protein rich feast on a limited budget. They are craving cheese because they have such poor protein intake.

Reactions: 10
I just really wish someone would brush Isla’s hair. She used to be smartly turned out when she was younger, now her hair is almost in dreadlocks it’s disgusting.

Reactions: 23
I can't cope with the amount of clutter in their house! It would look ok (a bit chavvy for my taste - sorry) if they just got rid of all the surplus 'stuff'. New builds often don't have enough storage and their house is a perfect example of this and they don't seem to take that into account.

I can't believe they are getting a double bed for Esme. She would be much better off with a king single so there is more floor space, or a loft bed would be a great idea with a desk or chest of draws under it. Esme wants white walls. Good for her, they will make her room look more spacious and she can decorate however she likes and change it up as often as she wants too.

I can't believe they don't have a 'home schooling' space downstairs. Their bedrooms should be a relaxing environment, not a multi purpose room.

The way Lazy swept Isla's dresses to one side and said there's loads more space made me roll my eyes. No, there really isn't any. more space. She just wants to stuff as much as she can into every space.

Where are all the duvet sets kept? Lazy buys so frequently. Again, she'd be better off getting good quality 100% cotton sets that last. I bet the sets she buys are polyester.

I strongly advise that the next house purchase includes bedrooms with built in robes!

Reactions: 14
I cannot believe issy doesn’t have a 5 year goal. What on earth is happening to the upcoming generation?
Im really coming to this realisation of how bad ‘influencer’ and ‘social media’ life is. At her age I too wanted to stay at home instead of go to school and the thought of getting to live everyday as it comes with free gifts and holidays etc would have sounded like the utter dream for me but unfortunately Isabelle needs to realise that isn’t how normal life goes. She should be in school, these are fundamental years, educationally but emotionally too. It’s how she will learn to build and hold relationships, learn about what she likes and things she wouldn’t want to do - now I’m not saying there is anything wrong with home schooling, but clearly they are not being ‘schooled’ at all.
Isabelle, seriously, read this and take note. I strongly advise you actually start taking it into your own hands to get your basic GCSEs and please, please go to college. Do a BTEC even as you can do a lot of on the go learning and coursework as you claim to not like exams. But you need to find something to do in life. You’re going to suffer so much with not having a proper routine and a need to wake up. Your mental health will suffer from no routine, purpose or sense of achievement after a tough day at work. Life isn’t one big half term.
I don’t care if those kids want to do YouTube still but I truly think it should be mandatory for them to fulfill something of their own on the side - for them. Issy’s nearly 16 and most 16 year olds are already desperate for a part time job - handing out their CVS everywhere just to earn some of their own, hard earned money themselves and to feel proud and independent. It sounds like Planning ahead for issy gives her major anxiety and I’mguessing it’s because she’s realising she is unlikely to get her GCSEs and she just wants to make a living making sassybelle videos and living off of advertisements. It’s ludicrous and neglectful of her parents to not have shown her this or even discussed it.
Sorry everyone, just really fed up with this influencer culture and how naive her video was.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I cannot believe issy doesn’t have a 5 year goal. What on earth is happening to the upcoming generation?
Im really coming to this realisation of how bad ‘influencer’ and ‘social media’ life is. At her age I too wanted to stay at home instead of go to school and the thought of getting to live everyday as it comes with free gifts and holidays etc would have sounded like the utter dream for me but unfortunately Isabelle needs to realise that isn’t how normal life goes. She should be in school, these are fundamental years, educationally but emotionally too. It’s how she will learn to build and hold relationships, learn about what she likes and things she wouldn’t want to do - now I’m not saying there is anything wrong with home schooling, but clearly they are not being ‘schooled’ at all.
Isabelle, seriously, read this and take note. I strongly advise you actually start taking it into your own hands to get your basic GCSEs and please, please go to college. Do a BTEC even as you can do a lot of on the go learning and coursework as you claim to not like exams. But you need to find something to do in life. You’re going to suffer so much with not having a proper routine and a need to wake up. Your mental health will suffer from no routine, purpose or sense of achievement after a tough day at work. Life isn’t one big half term.
I don’t care if those kids want to do YouTube still but I truly think it should be mandatory for them to fulfill something of their own on the side - for them. Issy’s nearly 16 and most 16 year olds are already desperate for a part time job - handing out their CVS everywhere just to earn some of their own, hard earned money themselves and to feel proud and independent. It sounds like Planning ahead for issy gives her major anxiety and I’mguessing it’s because she’s realising she is unlikely to get her GCSEs and she just wants to make a living making sassybelle videos and living off of advertisements. It’s ludicrous and neglectful of her parents to not have shown her this or even discussed it.
Sorry everyone, just really fed up with this influencer culture and how naive her video was.
I agree, I often think about how at 16 my friends and I were all getting part time jobs. Literally everyone in my year group had a job whether it be waitressing or shop work etc.It was a whole new friendship group outside of school and it was kinda fun. I cannot imagine it would have even crossed Isabelle’s mind.
She’s very young for her age and I cannot see her career as a so say influencer lasting judging by the way she does her make up which looks like she’s picked it up from her mother with her 90s lipstick. She piled on the orange foundation but completely missed her forehead. Surely kids are gonna want tips from those who know what they’re doing when it comes to make up etc.
Isabelle seems to feel strongly about being a vegetarian but really struggled to articulate why. It was painful to watch and abundantly clear that this girl spouts the opinions of her parents way too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.