Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit of a random one, but a few threads ago someone said they could see something in the vlogs that dated them?? Has this ever been explained?? :unsure:

Reactions: 2
I’m due my baby next week and today I was sorting through some stuff for the hospital bag (better late than never) and my partners just asked if I’d like him to order me one of the ‘creepy families blankets’ 🤣🤣 I think I’ve taught him well.... Either that or I just need to stop ranting to him about the Minghams!
oh you absolute need one of those blankets and a ride in the backward forward wheelchair. Absolutely a must for every birth from now until eternity.....
Good luck

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also Isabelle has created fake tiktok accounts to pose as "friends" none of them have a picture and when she got caught out last night she deleted 2 of them. Apparently she forgot she was logged into one called "Laura" and commented as Isabelle on a post lol rookie mistake
that’s very sad.

however I’m not sure if sad 😢 Or sad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
does sarah realise that homeschooling actually involves her teaching the girls rather than just printing off worksheets for the younger two and getting isabelle to do research using wikipedia (as seen on her latest tiktok) which is as reliable as creepy denying the perv allegations
Why isn’t the education authority checking up in them - surely they aware ? Or do they get away with it because they’re influencing vloggers - you never see them go to the drs for checkups etc and seem to self medicate 😲 it astounds me that they get away with so much even though it recorded on the Vlogs it appears authority turn a blind eye , instead on using the opportunity to use them as an example of rule breaking

Reactions: 9
Q&A vlog tonight, so they can have another day off, hide whatever they are doing or been caught doing and still make some cash.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Maybe, or maybe they’re just (yet again) incapable of simply uploading a video 🤦‍♀️
If they can't upload for a certain time maybe they should change it, even then they wouldn't be on time. Another thing that annoys me with the ifam is when they say "first" or "Early" so what? what's the big deal?! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If they can't upload for a certain time maybe they should change it, even then they wouldn't be on time. Another thing that annoys me with the ifam is when they say "first" or "Early" so what? what's the big deal?! 🤦‍♀️
Exactly! If you can’t commit to a time either 1:change the time to something you will be able to consistently upload at OR 2: just don’t say a time

Reactions: 7
Lazy said she never said bad things about izzy's bio dad and has never stopped her from visiting him or influenced her in anyway but then goes on to say she is glad izzy made the decision to stop seeing him🙄

she may not have said anything to izzy on her face but I am sure given how vile she is, she must have made lot of passive aggressive comments about her bio dad.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
7k views in 13 mins, they're definitely on the increase. Already at 64k total today alone and that's with a reporting lag on social blade

Reactions: 7
oh you absolute need one of those blankets and a ride in the backward forward wheelchair. Absolutely a must for every birth from now until eternity.....
Good luck
I’m so excited for this wheelchair ride - partner also knows about that! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I also found it very interesting that when asked who they want to meet after lockdown creepy said granny and grandpa but lazy said my dad and then transition to next question was equally odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.