Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I literally don’t get the whole buying new bedding sets instead of washing them!

Firstly, when they’re new, they’re scratchy, smell weird and stiff as hell.

Secondly, there’s no better feeling than getting into freshly washed sheets that are soft and smell clean.

Thirdly, not that this will bother them but it’ll save money and be less wasteful to the planet (Isla that bit’s for you sweetheart, as the little eco warrior you’re supposed to be)

Try it sometime Lazy #mindblown

Reactions: 42
Undoubtedly, BUT are they declaring all of their income AND are they paying their dues. He must have known he owed taxes to blithely transfer £4000 to HMRC during the hoax call.
Did you know influencers etc have to declare gifts and trips etc. Under Gifts and Hospitality.... I just can't see them declaring everything... They piss don't declare anything

Did you know influencers etc have to declare gifts and trips etc. Under Gifts and Hospitality.... I just can't see them declaring everything... They piss don't declare anything
Poss.... Not piss!

Reactions: 9
I literally don’t get the whole buying new bedding sets instead of washing them!

Secondly, there’s no better feeling than getting into freshly washed sheets that are soft and smell clean.

Thirdly, not that this will bother them but it’ll save money and be less wasteful to the planet (Isla that bit’s for you sweetheart, as the little eco warrior you’re supposed to be)

This has always baffled me , do they never just change the duvet covers or does she always just buy new every time ?

Reactions: 16
This has always baffled me , do they never just change the duvet covers or does she always just buy new every time ?
If they do change them, they make a big deal over having washed them and what a big job it was. Mostly they keep the same ones on for months, or so it seems and then Sarah will see another that she likes and buy new.

They vacuum the bottom sheets!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
If they do change them, they make a big deal over having washed them and what a big job it was. Mostly they keep the same ones on for months, or so it seems and then Sarah will see another that she likes and buy new.

They vacuum the bottom sheets!
What !!!! truly disgusting

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I could imagine them getting isabelle to work in shortles shop. Shortles sales would increase due to the obsessed ifam wanting to meet isabelle daily. And Chris and Sarah would haggle a cut of the profits.

Please tell me this is a joke?!
No joke I'm afraid

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ha ha Lazy definitely reads here 👋👋👋 mentioning the radiators and how the house is 24 degrees .🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ there was something else but can't remember what now .imagine having such a super duper life that you have to keep explaining your life to validate it and prove "Haters" wrong .

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Can someone explain the gifted prams please?
An alleged fan Laura gifted esme and Isla £300 prams from Mary shittles. The prams were unwrapped on a vlog but never came out of the boxes. Lazy said they had no room for them so off to the garage they went, never to be seen again 🤪😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
None of them seem to understand yet the difference between vegetarian and vegan. Isabelle explaining why she still drinks milk, and saying that there are lots of different ways to be vegetarian and you can just cut out whatever you like. What she means is she is not vegan. But at no point did she use that word, which would have made her explanation make a bit more sense.
This shows such a lack of research. The reason given was so vague about ‘how meat is got’ 🤔 Replies were along the lines of, ‘just no’, or.. ‘I just can’t...’

Most who have gone vegetarian are only too happy to explain why, maybe in the hope of inspiring others - which seems to be happening on the ‘secret group’ - but what’s the point if you can’t articulate why?

I know from m experience that many non-vegan/vegetarians can be quite hostile & dismissive, and even some vegans can get ‘nasty’ with vegetarians. Not cool, but very important that you understand the issue if you are to take a stand and not just do it as a dietary preference. Reason being, and honestly, this is not preachy, it’s factual - factory dairy cows endure far greater suffering than those raised for meat. It’s much worse in the US with the massive industrialisation of the dairy industry. Likewise battery chickens & eggs. All info available on line - you don’t need graphic images.
So any ethical vegetarian, would never touch eggs that were from a factory. I think Isabelle mentioned chickens at some point.
And in the UK, it’s so much easier to get true farm free range eggs. Sure, they cost a little extra, but I think they could forgo another pair of Asda shoes for ‘four pound’ in favor of farm eggs. I have found them in a local farm for around £2.50 for 12 - does that sound right?

And it’s the same with milk. Even her creepy stepdad says he uses oat or almond or some other alternative. Why would she drink grocery store milk and not eat meat? It doesn’t add up.

Let’s see if vegan chocolate Easter eggs make an appearance ... hopefully nowhere near as many as last year. That’s if they have any teeth left after Christmas 😨

Lastly, and sorry if this is long & boring to some, but as they keep slipping in the ‘we’re vegetarian’ thing at every opportunity- if you are considering giving it a go this Veganuary - please don’t be put off by the Dee-Lishus slop Sarah makes. If you were going to do a vegan bolognese, you’d still fry off the mushrooms & onions & garlic first, before adding the plant based mince & chopped tomatoes with your own seasoning. A little tip ... mix up some thick bistro and add to the mix. It’s vegan! Also works for shepherds pie, stuffed peppers, chillli, and much more!

Isabelle missed a terrific opportunity to articulate her position. Likewise her ‘passion’ for singing. Generally when someone has a passion for something, it’s hard for them not to follow that and do something that indulges that need and desire. If only she had true role models or teachers who could help her find her path. Most of us who are lucky enough to have had good mothers, and even luckier if they are still around, may well love them with all their hearts - but may not say they were their ‘inspiration’. Then again, Isabelle is very eager to get married and have children, not necessarily in that order - so I guess she’s set the bar within easy reach.
Maybe there is a better chance for Esmé and Isla to reach for the stars. ‘Keep looking up’ 😊 💫

• Heart
An alleged fan Laura gifted esme and Isla £300 prams from Mary shittles. The prams were unwrapped on a vlog but never came out of the boxes. Lazy said they had no room for them so off to the garage they went, never to be seen again 🤪😂
I often see a member on tattle with a name similar to something like the unknown Laura and it cracks me up every time I see it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm starting wonder if the shop let the borrow them to advertise as part of the deals theyve been doing.

Reactions: 14
I often see a member on tattle with a name similar to something like the unknown Laura and it cracks me up every time I see it 😂
I think Laura lives with Chantelle and the front line nurse in the Inghams imaginary world 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

I know it's been joked before about the yearly bed change but genuinely how often are they changing their beds 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’m starting to wonder if maybe one of the reasons Isla might be abit scared of being on her own in her own room Drama ..might have something to do with the fact they deliberately kept going past & vlogging a certain apartment Whilst in Portugal. Disgusting no wonder she’s scared listening to parents talk about such things.
Also how fast do these kids talk there speech is so rushed even Esme tonight was talking way to quickly , I’ve noticed all 3 girls have a habit of talking too fast not finishing sentences off properly, I feel for them I really do it’s not there fault the parents have ruined any chance of a decent education I can’t see this ending well in the real world it’s really sad the parents vlogging there every milestone no privacy whatsoever.
My ex's daughter was the same spoke so fast that she would be out of breathe after seeing therapist ( for a number of reasons ) he was told that her mother would constantly tell the girl to hurry up when speaking...... the poor child would have a countdown for when she spoke and if she didn't finish what she had to say in that tie the mother wouldn't listen to her... you have 10 secs to tell me, hurry up I'm busy and an other one was that his daughter was scared that mid sentence her mam would just look at her phone and ignore her so she tried to get it all out while she had her attention... i wonder if that's it with the girls keep talking fast so they give me attention and not the camera? or get it all out before they are told to be quite if vlogging time

wow!! so many spelling mistakes sorry :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Ha ha Lazy definitely reads here 👋👋👋 mentioning the radiators and how the house is 24 degrees .🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ there was something else but can't remember what now .imagine having such a super duper life that you have to keep explaining your life to validate it and prove "Haters" wrong .
I thought the same. It’s funny how since it was pointed out that they don’t burn heating she’s went on about it. People who burn their heating don’t need a little fire in the living room on whilst shutting all their doors to keep the heat in. Also your heating was on yet Isla and Esme were sitting under that bed right up against the “burning” radiator 🙄 Hey Lazy, since your taking requests do me a favour and show us where the prams are!

Edit to add -
There was a channel 4 documentary called Feral Families a while back about families that took their kids out of school but don’t bother teaching them. If it’s still on the website I’d recommend watching - it’s so Chris and Sarah just without the vlogging.
My daughter watched this in her gcse sociology class and said it reminded her of the minghams :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.