Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up and Big Sarah didn't let me down with Islas room . It would have been fine if she hadn't added the 200quid unicorn that's for kids 5years younger than little miss isles but I knew she would need to get some toddler item in there. The little steps going up to the bed and the little window underneath is very babyish for a 9yr old.

She looked huge sitting on that unicorn and looked huge at her desk lol.

Also can't believe the time it took them to decorate and sort that small room. You could have done all that in a day. They have free time every day so don't understand it.

Working single mums decorate and paint rooms the same day. Suppose they were just dragging out the vlog content as nothing else happening for them.

Esme still with the Christmas bedding on it must be stinking and the Christmas tree up.
Its not Esmes fault though , Big Sarah should have taken that down just shows how lazy she is.

Also Isabelle has created fake tiktok accounts to pose as "friends" none of them have a picture and when she got caught out last night she deleted 2 of them. Apparently she forgot she was logged into one called "Laura" and commented as Isabelle on a post lol rookie mistake
Wait what's this about Laura 😂wheres this info come from

Reactions: 8
Just caught up and Big Sarah didn't let me down with Islas room . It would have been fine if she hadn't added the 200quid unicorn that's for kids 5years younger than little miss isles but I knew she would need to get some toddler item in there. The little steps going up to the bed and the little window underneath is very babyish for a 9yr old.

Also can't believe the time it took them to decorate and sort that small room. You could have done all that in a day. They have free time every day so don't understand it.

Working single mums decorate and paint rooms the same day. Suppose they were just dragging out the vlog content as nothing else happening for them.

Esme still with the Christmas bedding on it must be stinking and the Christmas tree up.
Its not Esmes fault though , Big Sarah should have taken that down just shows how lazy she is.

Also Isabelle has created fake tiktok accounts to pose as "friends" none of them have a picture and when she got caught out last night she deleted 2 of them. Apparently she forgot she was logged into one called "Laura" and commented as Isabelle on a post lol rookie mistake
The same christmas bedding we first saw on the 19th November and in every bedroom vlog since - course we believe it's been washed weekly since then.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The same christmas bedding we first saw on the 19th November and in every bedroom vlog since - course we believe it's been washed weekly since then.
That's really disgusting. And they must have so much bedding in the house that it's not a big deal to change it all as they don't need to hurry to get it washed and dried on the same day, they have others to use! The girls could also be doing it/part of it themselves.

Reactions: 9
Sorry if it's already been said but somebody was arrested in Yorkshire for riding an electric scooter on the motorway and having no licence for riding it. It was on the lunchtime news. Hope it wasn't Creepy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Sorry if it's already been said but somebody was arrested in Yorkshire for riding an electric scooter on the motorway and having no licence for riding it. It was on the lunchtime news. Hope it wasn't Creepy!
Ohhh! Hopefully!😂we can wait and see if the vlog is late or not tonight

Reactions: 13

so is “mimi” real or not

bet there won’t be a vlog due to a “family emergency”

or will they be able to pull that one again?

Reactions: 5
Ohhh! Hopefully!😂we can wait and see if the vlog is late or not tonight
34 year old man, apparently. He’s a bit older than that, isn’t he?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
so is “mimi” real or not

bet there won’t be a vlog due to a “family emergency”

or will they be able to pull that one again?
Mimi is real, we’ve seen her on the vlog the one and only time Isabelle went out with her and 2 other girls
She used to always talk about “Mimi and Amy” and now it’s just Mimi, don’t know what happened to Amy. At least she has one friend I guess

Reactions: 4
Hi, I’m a very long time lurker and have finally decided to post. My sister used to watch the Inghams before the allegations came to light but I always knew Chris was a creep and I couldn’t stand Sarah. They have really annoyed me by doing whatever they want this pandemic because they think they’re better than everyone else. I’m currently in the second year of my degree, barely receiving any help. It’s because of idiots like these lot that the lockdowns have persisted and I can’t complete my degree to the standard I’d hoped. Rant over 😂

Reactions: 26
Isabelle has posted a story on Instagram with the song titled 'daddy issues'. Yep.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
does sarah realise that homeschooling actually involves her teaching the girls rather than just printing off worksheets for the younger two and getting isabelle to do research using wikipedia (as seen on her latest tiktok) which is as reliable as creepy denying the perv allegations

• Wow
Reactions: 25
just googled, apparently he’s 36
I thought he was older! I'm same as Sarah I think (35, my birthday is Nov so about a month before hers). I always thought he was same age as my husband (38), even though he does look easily 50.

Reactions: 8
I’m due my baby next week and today I was sorting through some stuff for the hospital bag (better late than never) and my partners just asked if I’d like him to order me one of the ‘creepy families blankets’ 🤣🤣 I think I’ve taught him well.... Either that or I just need to stop ranting to him about the Minghams!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apparently they should have met Sue Radford but Noel forgot his laptop, she should have met Tania from jits into the sun but Tania hurt her foot and couldn’t make it, they are friends with Melissa and Jeff from Weiss life, and they were supposed to meet jase and Rachel in london but they all ended up being on holiday the same time and they speak to raising mum and dad ALL the time and Olivia and Isabelle alway talk and they all FaceTime - they are in touch with more bloggers than I thought!
Didn't they meet Keren and Khoa from KKandBabyJ on one of their Florida visits? won't be meeting them again anytime soon 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.