Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m struggling to believe this whole family emergency is about a family member who they haven’t even mentioned in their vlogs whatsoever has passed. I mean, obviously, it’s difficult to believe what comes out of their mouths when they lie about every little detail including the major bits every single day. There’s a side to me that thinks this is all for some attention, as we all know, they have unfortunately got their fan base tightly around their little fingers and they’ll be in there first with the sympathy and the outpouring comments of support. Engagement and communication on social media will go up. Whatever it is, it’s just not adding up and with their track record, even if it is a genuine family emergency, they will RINSE every penny from it they can get. I’m on the fence with this one and I’m sure I’m not alone either.

Reactions: 23
I’m struggling to believe this whole family emergency is about a family member who they haven’t even mentioned in their vlogs whatsoever has passed. I mean, obviously, it’s difficult to believe what comes out of their mouths when they lie about every little detail including the major bits every single day. There’s a side to me that thinks this is all for some attention, as we all know, they have unfortunately got their fan base tightly around their little fingers and they’ll be in there first with the sympathy and the outpouring comments of support. Engagement and communication on social media will go up. Whatever it is, it’s just not adding up and with their track record, even if it is a genuine family emergency, they will RINSE every penny from it they can get. I’m on the fence with this one and I’m sure I’m not alone either.
I'm sure someone in the family has passed away but I suspect it was likely a distant relative that they only saw at weddings and funerals. Their passing has given the Ingham Family Ltd an excuse not to vlog under the pretence of grieving.
My opinion is if he/she was upset the "look at me" thumbnail and Instagram post wouldn't have happened. I don't believe anyone grieving would pose, filter and clickbait emergency.
For days they have struggled with content, there is limited life with room reveals, slow cookers and wankets this persons death is a convenient excuse which they will milk for content and views.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
they loose a family member.

Creepy, don’t vlog it. Personal stuff is personal stuff. It’s not a money making scheme

Lazy is over on Instagram promoting a new baby line. So it’s move on and away we go

it’s true what people think,it’s all about the money and if it’s running low, then they will take on a new low to earn it.

look at the amount of thumbs down in your video, people are getting wise to the way you need to fund yourselves.

truly disgusting if this is a clickbate for revenue 🧐

Reactions: 23
Granny Jane has liked Chris' Instagram post about the family member passing. Maybe its true and convenient timing for them after a massive bust up. Sarah is obviously OK enough to post about Q&As and baby clothes, but not to appear in the vlog at all. Most would expect her to vlog it and him not or them to do it together.

Reactions: 18
And he was on Instagram that same night chatting tit. It’s no one we’ve been introduced to but of course he missed a call from them. I’m sorry but something doesn’t ring true.
So there’s time to go on IG, fb and sit on the couch watching Netflix but no time to call back this family member? I say BS...

Reactions: 16
I don't believe for one second this was about a 'family member' who died. They lie about everything so why should we believe them now? Also I didn't think he had any family other than Granny, Steve and brother Dave.
If it was someone he was close to I guess he'll be attending the funeral then. Hmmmm?
They’ll forget what they’ve lied about by tomorrow. My predictions for tomorrow’s vlog.

Chris is pouting and raises one eyebrow as he skids into shot on his rollerblades.

Chris.. “This ones for you great, great cousin, four times removed. Easy now Chad!”

Chris does his one trick.

Sarah‘s on the sofa holding a baby and me Christmas blanket while Jace watches peppa pig.

Sarah.. “HI GUUUUYS!! Due to a recent brerevment *cackles* or is it burevent? Bereavement? Anyway... due to the sad passing of Chris’ great Aunt Agatha I’ve been unable to get to the office this weekend so if you’re waiting on wan... hooded blankets they may be delayed but check out baby and me tomorrow when I’ll be launching my Christ... winter themed blankets!”

Jace holds up a tube of smarties.

Jace... ”Eat?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
Just to remind members of the not so secret group that a condolence type page has been set up. Please remember your not to tag Chris or Sarah into your posts. However, we are reliably reassured by the moderators that the posts will be read when Chris and Sarah feel up to it. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
What bullshit trolling was that vlog?! Girls’ scripts covered the basics -
‘Me and Isla’, a scream from Isla, Isabelle acting dumb - no one is that clueless, making coffee drinks that have been criticized here. The excessive mention of ‘baby bell’, watching movies, no school work.

Then the bizarre baby doll scene. Baby clothes with tags still on. Wasn’t she supposed to be the mature, creative one?

It’s all a big piss take.

As others have noted - both these losers, Sarah and Chris were present online with stupid crap. It’s nothing sinister - they are grasping. But I do so hope the theory of them being busted is real!!

The only family bereavement is from the death of their channel.

Reactions: 24
Just to remind members of the not so secret group that a condolence type page has been set up. Please remember your not to tag Chris or Sarah into your posts. However, we are reliably reassured by the moderators that the posts will be read when Chris and Sarah feel up to it. 😂
What does it say??

"please leave your condolences here for the mystery genderless possibly ginger Ingham who may or may not have passed away and may or may not have seen or spoken to golden boy in the past 6 years"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Pen comment replied by Sarah around 11- midnight.
The level of BS in the other piece is off the charts. These poor deluded souls.
So Lazy and Creepy left the house and Isabelle (15) was left in charge of an 11 and 8year old, plus a 21 month old. What was she meant to do if there had been a real emergency?

Reactions: 38
Lovely and lucky and best kids ever would not be my choice of words if I'd created kids so brainwashed and lacking in empathy that they won't take a day off filming their snacks when people in their family are grieving, even if they personally weren't close to the relative.

Reactions: 27
Isabelle contradicted herself said it was afternoon, then said she had stuff to do this morning...
Tbf I don’t think she even knows what’s going on or what time it is. I do feel sorry for her but my god is she irritating too watch.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Grieving... for their channel. Busy on their fan group even without being tagged. How sad.
Sorry, but what the heck is this?? Do the ifam not know this is a load of pity me bullsh*t
If this really is true then they would have taken a few days off vlogging and they wouldn't have been posting on their social media accounts. Also, as stated in one of my previous comments there would presumably be a funeral arranged for this said 'family member' who passed away and whom Chris was so distraught over, so I'm expecting him to mention about whether he will be attending or not.

Oh and why were the children home alone when there is a dangerous stalker prowling the neighbourhood, possibly spying on the parents leaving the house without the kids! Isla is already feeling anxious and scared, yet they're leaving her home alone with her 15 year old sister in charge. The mind truly boggles with these inept neanderthals.

Reactions: 25
Where was Sarah? I still think Chris didn’t vlog because he was doing Islas room. Didn’t his uncle die (the one they met up with On holiday) when rumours came out about him sleeping with Hayley? Maybe not, just not sure On the time line. Seems like he’s milking it for sympathy so the young girls message him. Isla and Esme are turning into such scruffs. Please someone take the sugar away from Esme her teeth are clearly rotting, so many chips, gaps and build up. 🤮🤢. They are her big teeth too.😱

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.