Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The crash
I don't think it's related to this. t says the crash happened last night and Creepy's relative would've died Thursday at the latest.
The crash was Friday night. The last time they posted before their day off when the vlog was late.

Reactions: 6
Pen comment replied by Sarah around 11- midnight.
The level of BS in the other piece is off the charts. These poor deluded souls.
Ifam have so helped lazy with those words.now she has the excuse why the girls vlogging.what happened to being so afraid of the stalker.
couldn’t they have taken Jace with them

Reactions: 4
Wtf was all the eating snow about? That’s just gross 🤢
There is a scene in the animated Grinch movie they watched so often of making snow cones with snow. I always wanted to try the maple syrup candy from Little House on the Prairie myself...but I would set out a clean container to catch snow.

Reactions: 3
There is a scene in the animated Grinch movie they watched so often of making snow cones with snow. I always wanted to try the maple syrup candy from Little House on the Prairie myself...but I would set out a clean container to catch snow.
Off topic.I love little house on the prairie

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If Chris and Sarah were so upset about this person and had been close to them, surely the girls would also know them. But they didn't seem bothered at all and were happy to film themselves having fun?

Both Chris and Sarah just had to go out. But where, they wouldn't be able to go to the hospital. They shouldn't be visiting relatives, especially since they never mentioned this family member so are unlikely to be the ones that a remaining spouse would turn to for support (for example). Both of them don't need to go anywhere, one could go to the office/shops.

Chris showed more emotion when he lost his drone. There was no reason for Sarah not to vlog at all, or talk about it with/instead of Chris.

W

Never heard about the hostage situation what was that about
They got a sponsored/gifted trip to Dubai, and did a super surprise reveal at the airport and I think left on a total cliffhanger doing the usual come back tomorrow to find out. Meanwhile, the company (something to do with Dubai tourism?) was contacted and told about the allegations. Next thing there was a really short video, the entire family dressed in black looking totally miserable saying they weren't going to daily vlog whilst there and they posted the videos when they got home instead.

It was just a very strange video of them all staring in to the camera with only Sarah doing the talking.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Something that has just popped into my head guys. When Sarah and the girls say necklace they pronounce it "neck lace". Is this a northern thing or just a mingham thing?
I’m as far north west as you can possibly get, an hours drive from the Scottish border lol. With my accent it necklace would sound necklass 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
They had to pop out so left the girls again in a house they don't feel safe in , unfecking real

Reactions: 18
Me and Chris popped out an when we came back they had vlogged so u left the kids all 4 of them at home ? You couldn't take your baby with you ? Or was they making another baby while out 🤔 and u thought they didn't leave kids alone at home? Left 15 ,12 ,8 ,and a nearly 2 yr old home

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Davemyforever hasn’t posted anything, bar dog walks in the snow and new music coming soon.

Mind you nowadays he never acknowledges he has a family 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Creepy and Lazy put the kids outside to distract them whilst the bailiffs lifted the chav van from the driveway.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't watch the vlogs but is the reason the comments are off because the vlog was mainly the children - and therefore in line with Coppa regulations, the comments had to be switched off? I know these guys flout the rules at every available opportunity but I wonder if they knew keeping them on in yesterday's vlog was treading a very thin line and either they removed them, or YouTube did as it was a vlog that mainly featured kids?

Reactions: 18
So they went out and left the kids that are scared in their own home, home alone?! No matter what the "emergency" the kids could have sat in the car.

They are talking that much tit about so many things even the kids are believing it!!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.