Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something that has just popped into my head guys. When Sarah and the girls say necklace they pronounce it "neck lace". Is this a northern thing or just a mingham thing?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Something that has just popped into my head guys. When Sarah and the girls say necklace they pronounce it "neck lace". Is this a northern thing or just a mingham thing?
As a northerner it is most definitely a mingham thing

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So this person who has died was a very important part of their lives but has never been introduced on the vlogs or ever mentioned.😕😖 The Inghams live in their weird cult bubble of 6 and have done since long before the pandemic, the only people in Creepy's family they ever saw/mentioned was Granny Groomer, hi Steve, brother Dave and very rarely the uncle who died.

I agree with everyone else, someone may have died but clearly not someone close, something else has happened causing them to have a couple of days off. Isla's bedroom tomorrow and then a Q and A if they fancy another day off.

Reactions: 39
I wonder if somebody took their own life?? Missing a phone call and feeling so bad about it as he says

Reactions: 7
There's more too it Somone never seen or mentioned dies yet chris was out skating and Sarah said all ok now but crazy day not only woth way been in past but just everything about it dosent add up and why sarah hiding? 🤔

Reactions: 21
I wonder if somebody took their own life?? Missing a phone call and feeling so bad about it as he says
The person cant have been ill if chris didnt ring them back (id imagine anyway)
Must have been a suddern thing.

Reactions: 6
Keep the adults out to keep up the interest/speculation and concern from Ifam. Her Instagram will likely be flooded with "missed you so so much" "hope you're ok Sarah" "Why weren't you in tonight's vlog?".
Sarah's instagram then gets a huge interaction hit and she can tout herself out as a "popular" influencer and receive a higher fee.
These cretins aren't stupid, they know exactly how to get reactions and boost algorithms etc. Everything happens for a reason to benefit themselves, it isn't real concern or upset about the death. It's how to spin it to make £££ from it.
Not to mention the DMs he's gonna get, already the sympathy comments are coming in. lies the truth, either way, the poor Ifam we may laugh at the total adoration they have but I read a few saying they were in tears. No comments on the vlog plus I do have to say he monetised that vlog it's gonna get heaps more views so cash in off a death? or telling a lie, for as you say algorithms, both are disgusting. Chris Sarah, you truly are vulgar money-obsessed scum.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Nothing says family emergency like a narcissist taking a selfie, putting a filter over it & attaching it to a video that is supposed to be sad
Exactly, good to see he wasn't too gutted to muster up his legendary 'I've crapped myself' selfie face. Revolting.

Reactions: 13
If Sarah is doing personalised clothing, she will sell loads. The Radfords will keep her in business, everything their kids wear is personalised, blankets, tops, trousers and even shoes!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
either creepy has been at it again or police showed up to deal with the scooter and they were fined for not sticking to home

Reactions: 19
They are definitely lying to cover something else going on. Who says "don't worry everyone is ok" when someone has died? And the fact comments are turned off means they don't have time to monitor/delete negative ones. He must have been caught doing something dodgy again and him and Sarah are arguing.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.