Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Chris and Sarah were so upset about this person and had been close to them, surely the girls would also know them. But they didn't seem bothered at all and were happy to film themselves having fun?

Both Chris and Sarah just had to go out. But where, they wouldn't be able to go to the hospital. They shouldn't be visiting relatives, especially since they never mentioned this family member so are unlikely to be the ones that a remaining spouse would turn to for support (for example). Both of them don't need to go anywhere, one could go to the office/shops.

Chris showed more emotion when he lost his drone. There was no reason for Sarah not to vlog at all, or talk about it with/instead of Chris.

They got a sponsored/gifted trip to Dubai, and did a super surprise reveal at the airport and I think left on a total cliffhanger doing the usual come back tomorrow to find out. Meanwhile, the company (something to do with Dubai tourism?) was contacted and told about the allegations. Next thing there was a really short video, the entire family dressed in black looking totally miserable saying they weren't going to daily vlog whilst there and they posted the videos when they got home instead.

It was just a very strange video of them all staring in to the camera with only Sarah doing the talking.
Oh YES! When Creepy lost his drone and was howling into the wind. Lazy said if she hadn't been able to see all the girls, she'd have thought that one of the children had dropped into the sea from a great height and was lost forever (or something along those lines). What an absolute Gobshite! Mind, I wish Lazy had had the sense to vlog that. I'd have given them a view to see Creepy lose his sh*t like that. I think it might have even better than the mini movie of him being transported back to the Garage Forecourt of Dreams.

Me and Chris popped out an when we came back they had vlogged so u left the kids all 4 of them at home ? You couldn't take your baby with you ? Or was they making another baby while out 🤔 and u thought they didn't leave kids alone at home? Left 15 ,12 ,8 ,and a nearly 2 yr old home
Maybe they found another cave somewhere in the Bradford area? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
“Many reasons”

I’m certain it’s because multiple people shared their Vlogs of them using illegal electric scooters around Bradford to the police. I heard that they weren’t sure which Bradford police covered their area - so it was sent to all.

maybe there was a distant relative that passed, but I’m sure the reason they’re upset is something like this.

Reactions: 24
Oh YES! When Creepy lost his drone and was howling into the wind. Lazy said if she hadn't been able to see all the girls, she'd have thought that one of the children had dropped into the sea from a great height and was lost forever (or something along those lines). What an absolute Gobshite! Mind, I wish Lazy had had the sense to vlog that. I'd have given them a view to see Creepy lose his sh*t like that. I think it might have even better than the mini movie of him being transported back to the Garage Forecourt of Dreams.

Maybe they found another cave somewhere in the Bradford area? 🤷‍♀️
Ewww or a public toilet cubical. She will have another trophy cold sore in a few days

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon creepy was nicked for riding his electric scooter and lazy had to go bail his bloated arse out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I'm not sticking up for Chris using an electric scooter, however whilst these are illegal it seems perfectly okay for some people to speed around on their mobility scooters. Riding them on the road or the pavement.
A few years ago my daughter was almost hit by one of these. The elderly gentlemen came speeding around a corner and hadn't been paying any attention to pedestrians. Also When I worked in a department store many years ago, some lady using one ( accidently) rammed into the back of another shopper who was quite injured and needed to be taken to hospital.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I still catching up so apologise.. But has prinny been seen? I'm wondering and hope to god she's not fallen ill or worse and they're covering it up

Having spent a few days thinking about it... (nothing better to do) i think i'm on the fence with the whole "family emergency" fiasco.
We'll watch this evenings sh*t show and see what there responses are, also see if they take time away for funeral etc.
I have to say though, if there was a death in my family, I certainly would take time away from the internet. I would want time to mourn etc.

Edit:

I still catching up so apologise.. But has prinny been seen? I'm wondering and hope to god she's not fallen ill or worse and they're covering it up
Prinny was seen on yesterdays vlog

Reactions: 11
They wouldn’t be able to attend a funeral though so they won’t be taking time out for that

Reactions: 4
I didn't believe it anyway but then when Chris put his post up saying this person had rang him just before that was the final doubt gone for me Yes I know they say we only see 20mins but the dbt even talk to his mum no more apart from granny on pension days they have isolated any family even if we didn't see them woukd mention going to see people etc They have spent the last year iving there best lifes on garage forecourts running away from all there problems avoiding everyone Yet this person decided to ring Chris just before 🤔 oh and he's too busy to answer! Sorry they tell to many lies and we know they have been reported for lots lately and strange always something like this everytime something new comes out about Chris Was talk o twitter a few weeks ago something was coming and they have been acting strange well more then normal lately for weeks but this time cant just run away! Sorry day it apparently happened also both on sm he was posting skating videos and then being a twit getting into arguments with people online trying to act the hard guy as normal! Something is about to come out im sure Be interesting to see how tonight goes or how Sarah acts althou whatever it is she wil stay with him :/

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Poor Creepy he just had to keep pushing it doesn’t he 😂 I wouldn’t be surprised if it is to do with the scooters. He doesn’t have much luck with the decisions he makes in life does he. I mean can you imagine marrying lazy looking like the first pic then in less than 4 years you’ve ended up with the woman in the second pic 😂
I momentarily felt bad for Sarah for a second there. I'll see myself out, obviously feeling under the weather today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wtf was all the eating snow about? That’s just gross 🤢
I thought that was disgusting too. More the scene when they put the juice in the snow and Esme grabbed it to eat with her gloves on. How scruffy can you get???? Get a spoon at least if you have to do things like that

Reactions: 14
I thought that was disgusting too. More the scene when they put the juice in the snow and Esme grabbed it to eat with her gloves on. How scruffy can you get???? Get a spoon at least if you have to do things like that
I know! They said it’s hygienic eating clean snow. Then one one suggested to get a spoon to mix it, the other said just mix it with your fingers (dirty gloves that they wore to a park the other day)!

I know they are only kids, but would their parents not educate them on it, and leave it out of the video!!

• Sick
Reactions: 14
They wouldn’t be able to attend a funeral though so they won’t be taking time out for that
As long as you haven't got covid symptons or self isolating you can actually attend a funeral. According to Goverment guidelines up to 30 people can attend, Social distanced obviously.

Reactions: 7
You can still go to funerals but there are limits on people, so would depend how many other family members are closer than Chris was to the mystery person.

So Lazy and Creepy left the house and Isabelle (15) was left in charge of an 11 and 8year old, plus a 21 month old. What was she meant to do if there had been a real emergency?
They were all left alone whilst at least 3 or 4 "disgusting" things happen daily at their house by "weird stalkers"- please, pull the other one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Are they still veggie? Izzy's insta bio has veggie in it (being veggie is not a personality trait love 😂) but I feel like Sarah and Chris are moulding her into Mia in the hope she can get more opportunities like Mia does? She's now homeschooled, isolated from anyone her age, but will she ever write a book - probably not.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.