Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When his uncle died, he wasn't seen on the vlog. Lazy vlogged for him. It was mentioned that it was his uncle, rather than some random family member that meant a lot to them but they have never spoken about...

What is different this time? Where's Lazy?

Things don't add up.

Reactions: 38
Sarah als
either creepy has been at it again or police showed up to deal with the scooter and they were fined for not sticking to home
He broke the law, filmed it with his bloody 360 cam, and made money that the inland revenue take a cut! That's just taking the piss. If the police don't prosecute and he pays taxes on the vlog then the country is taking dirty money! :eek::LOL: No cant have Bazza breaking the law for the sake of "THE INGHAMS" tit show!
And! he repeated it all with his 11-year-old daughter making her a lawbreaker!
How low can these actually go!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
As a northerner it is most definitely a mingham thing
Yip, they don’t come any more northern than me and I can confirm beyond doubt it’s only the Bradford Heifer that uses ‘neck’ -‘lace’. She obviously doesn’t comprehend how stupid she sounds.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Must have been a different day he was skating, Thursday was the day they had off and was also the day it snowed all day, I know he’s amazing on his roller skates but I doubt even he can skate in over a foot of snow ⛄

She probably wanted to go to B&M but couldn’t get the car out 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Aah got it, if a secret family member dies allow the parents to have privacy and grieve in peace whilst sending the kids out to work to hold the fort!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Yip, they don’t come any more northern than me and I can confirm beyond doubt it’s only the Bradford Heifer that uses ‘neck’ -‘lace’. She obviously doesn’t comprehend how stupid she sounds.
Just like how she says Weetabik for a single Weetabix

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I don’t believe a word of it. He looks more ridiculous every day with the stupid filters, screwed up face and fake name. And he was out to play on his skates the other day. Nobody would ring him as their last resort either. I think Sarah has slipped on his beanie grease, gone head first into the open bin and they’re trying to work out how to lever her fat ass out.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
They're definitely covering something up and strange Lazy was nowhere to be seen

Reactions: 17
I think it also says a lot about a person that he didn't put up the Instagram post about it till after the vlog. So we're supposed to believe he was sad about it, but couldn't talk about it till he'd had chance to use it as a click bait vlog title first.

Reactions: 27
Lazy was waffling on about seeing Jace in snow so does make me wonder why she wasn't there for that "memory"

Reactions: 21
I don't believe for one second this was about a 'family member' who died. They lie about everything so why should we believe them now? Also I didn't think he had any family other than Granny, Steve and brother Dave.
If it was someone he was close to I guess he'll be attending the funeral then. Hmmmm?

Reactions: 15
Something else that doesn’t seem right is why were the girls filming on their phones? Surely the cameras could have been used by them.
The fact that Chris explained what had happened and not Sarah is also very odd. She is literally no where to be seen. Assume she refused to vlog anything..... but why?
Most probably out shopping at b and m, home bargains

Reactions: 6
Also in the comment from Sarah on the day it happened she said - " Everyone is fine and everything is okay (now) but its been a bit of a crazy day."

But if someone died they are not fine, and everything was ok by the end of the day?

Edit - or Chris, I don't know why I think it's Sarah that wrote it!
Yes this doesn't add up, plus no Sarah.

Reactions: 10
They had a health emergency in the same way I did the other day. I felt for sure my appendix was about to burst. My husband felt for sure I had wind. He was correct.
Theirs was probably diarrhoea........verbal diarrhoea 💩💩💩💩💩💩

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I am so confused with his social media name....is his last name delonge and hers is Ingham?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't believe for one second this was about a 'family member' who died. They lie about everything so why should we believe them now? Also I didn't think he had any family other than Granny, Steve and brother Dave.
If it was someone he was close to I guess he'll be attending the funeral then. Hmmmm?
Agree.
A genderless family member that we know nothing of, that means a lot to them all, who even rang Chris the other day and he ghosted their call...

I am so confused with his social media name....is his last name delonge and hers is Ingham?
No he's got a thing for Tom delonge from Blink182. To the extent of pretending he is obsessed with aliens like him... Even writing into a local paper about a ufo he spotted one day. Sarah's bebo/MySpace from back in the day was princess delonge 👸😘😂 they're nutters.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Agree.
A genderless family member that we know nothing of, that means a lot to them all, who even rang Chris the other day and he ghosted their call...

No he's got a thing for Tom delonge from Blink182. To the extent of pretending he is obsessed with aliens like him... Even writing into a local paper about a ufo he spotted one day. Sarah's bebo/MySpace from back in the day was princess delonge 👸😘😂 they're nutters.

Lazy is more Princess Fiona from Shrek than Princess Delonge nowad

Lazy is more Princess Fiona from Shrek than Princess Delonge nowadays. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.