Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t buy it, plus you would think Sarah would give Chris a break and break the new to their beloved ifam for him so he wouldn’t have to talk about it but she is no where to be seen.. the whole thing is weird and makes absolutely no sense.

Reactions: 31
Is this a sign of things to come? Give the kids the cameras and let them do all the vlogging when the adults can’t be bothered?

Reactions: 14
But, and I quote... They said previously "family(health) emergency and everyone is fine(now)". .. Wtf... Obviously not fine, they're dead!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 78
Going back to personalised clothing, I suppose that's ok for babies, but it is a really dangerous thing to do for older kiddies, toddler upwards really. A lot of schools won't allow name badges on school trips for the kiddies ,as it is a safeguarding issue if a n uses their name to lure them away.
Not that Sir Noncealot and his porcine princess would give a tit about child safety obvs.

Reactions: 14
The vlog with random clips was off. The explanation chirs gave at the beginning was off.
They could have easily said exactly that in their comments. Someone died and they are taking a day off.
It is a (poor) attempt at cover up

Maybe creepy and lazy had a bad fight? With each other or maybe Hi stevie and groomer granny

I don't know. Just speculating

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
the comments are switched off as well why ? I doubt any haters or trolls would post negative comments

Reactions: 18
A family emergency to me is an accident or something going wrong in the house. Nothing about a death is an emergency when they can’t go and visit or anything like that. Maybe that’s just me...but having to clickbait and even mention when it’s no one close seems a bit far fetched to me?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Gotta admit when i saw the description i thought it was going to be nana and covid related

Reactions: 11
They don't like any of their family it seems, not enough to mention birthdays or see them at christmas ect. I bet hardly any of them have even met Jace so why would a death effect them?

Reactions: 25
Also in the comment from Sarah on the day it happened she said - " Everyone is fine and everything is okay (now) but its been a bit of a crazy day."

But if someone died they are not fine, and everything was ok by the end of the day?

Edit - or Chris, I don't know why I think it's Sarah that wrote it!
Since noone in the family household was not ill or dead they probably meant they were fine. Cause the Ifam "worries" like crazy over them.

Has Mary Shortle complained that the girls have not shown much of her dolls on vlog since they suddenly appeared.

Reactions: 11
They have literally faked cancer and a miscarriage, there is no chance in hell a family death is true lmao

Reactions: 31
The thumbnail picture of the narcissist looking at himself in the viewfinder with #sadface. I'd be pissed off if I was a family member regardless of whether he's being truthful or not. He's sick

What the hell is the thumbnail picture all about!! 😂😂
Sorry! Ditto!

Reactions: 23
The vlog with random clips was off. The explanation chirs gave at the beginning was off.
They could have easily said exactly that in their comments. Someone died and they are taking a day off.
It is a (poor) attempt at cover up

Maybe creepy and lazy had a bad fight? With each other or maybe Hi stevie and groomer nanny

I don't know. Just speculating
I suspect a cover up - sad to hear someone has passed - but think there’s more to it - I’m sure they’ll string it out to get more views

Reactions: 15
I guess they will get another day off for funeral also. Has granny Jane posted anything on Instagram about a member of her family passing away yet?

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.