Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t think she would branch out to baby clothes. To be honest I don’t even see her really advertising the baby products any more. She makes her money off adult sized blankets. I thought her audience was mostly 10 year old girls, not people who have babies!

Does she still do the rattles / nursing pillows etc?

Reactions: 11
I had actually totally forgotten she’d started out doing those death trap baby rattles and such! Shows how much she’s constantly advertising blankets

Reactions: 9
Someone tells me that they are desperately trying to think up new income streams over in chez Ingham! “This will all be done by myself” translates to Sarah will be buying some cheap, flammable kids clothes off the internet then using a hot press to stick the cheap plastic personalisation on which will then peel off and the outfit fall to bits in the washing machine a month later.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Someone tells me that they are desperately trying to think up new revenue streams over in chez Ingham! “This will all be done by myself” translates to Sarah will be buying some cheap, flammable kids clothes off the internet then using a hot press will stick the cheap plastic personalisation on which will then peel off and the outfit fall to bits in the washing machine a month later.
Make sure to let the people know that if the label says 6-9 months it's okay for your 20 month old child, okay Sarah.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Don't most retailers offer baby clothes in erm... all the baby sizes? I've never seen anywhere that only offers 0-3 months and nothing else. You won't get many repeat customers if people can't come back for clothes in the next size?!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
That’s such a weird question to ask 🙈 someone who at the moment would buy 0-3 months would not need 0-3 by the time she gets round to actually selling these baby clothes. Sarah if you weren’t aware.. babies grow.. she is such an odd woman

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Remember that time Jace was eating a chemical and that time he had matches in his hand unsupervised?
No covers on wall sockets. No cupboard locks. No discipline. No adequate supervision. Leaving dangerous household items in his reach.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I'd be pissed off if I had gifted her some personalised baby clothes, just for her to copy for her own business a month later. She did the same with the blankets, the wankets, the comforters, the teething ring things. She copies everything from everyone.

She'll be doing a vinyl business. She'll buy a vinyl cutter and a heat press and think she's got it all made... It's not as easy as that. Not if you do things properly.

Reactions: 35
I'd be pissed off if I had gifted her some personalised baby clothes, just for her to copy for her own business a month later. She did the same with the blankets, the wankets, the comforters, the teething ring things. She copies everything from everyone.

She'll be doing a vinyl business. She'll buy a vinyl cutter and a heat press and think she's got it all made... It's not as easy as that. Not if you do things properly.
Can't wait to see the vinyl press disaster 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe she thinks everyone chooses a size and sticks to it like she has. So you decide to buy 3-6 months and will buy it till your child is 5 years old.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
have we found out the emergency yet?
My bet is still on Creepy having run out of his opiates and rattling, faked some of his back/sciatica/tonsiliutus and pleading with the doctors to give him some more opiates..... and the next vlog, Creepy will appear wide eyed, manic, and with more energy than ever!
FYI Creepy, its so obvious you have had/still having issues with addiction. And for once i can empathise because ive had issues with addiction- opiates and its absolutely awful. But just like everything else, instead of owning it and using it to raise awareness, he will lie and lie and lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Don't most retailers offer baby clothes in erm... all the baby sizes? I've never seen anywhere that only offers 0-3 months and nothing else. You won't get many repeat customers if people can't come back for clothes in the next size?!
Unless she's going to sell clothes at top prices for the Jace dolls? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 8
As long as the cheapo children's clothes come in 9-12 months for Jason it'll be ok.

Reactions: 6
You've got to remember also that whatever the "health emergency" was it was likely over quickly. They don't get up till lunch and it was 6 or 7ish? that she said that's why the vlog was late but all was ok now. If it was someone in their house, that's quite a fast chain of events to have an emergency situation, go to hospital, get seen/treated, go home, upload vlog.

Reactions: 9
have we found out the emergency yet?
My bet is still on Creepy having run out of his opiates and rattling, faked some of his back/sciatica/tonsiliutus and pleading with the doctors to give him some more opiates..... and the next vlog, Creepy will appear wide eyed, manic, and with more energy than ever!
FYI Creepy, its so obvious you have had/still having issues with addiction. And for once i can empathise because ive had issues with addiction- opiates and its absolutely awful. But just like everything else, instead of owning it and using it to raise awareness, he will lie and lie and lie.
i feel ive missed something? whats going on with addiction & what have people noticed?
(sorry)

Reactions: 6
Flipping heck, is she trying to turn into the next Mothercare? I can't wait to see all the misspelt names on the baby clothes and for the embroidering or whatever to fall off in the first wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.