Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My thoughts are...

The description today says “family emergency and sad news” AND!! What if the emergency wasn’t the loss of a loved one.

What if Sarah has had the baby she’s definitely not pregnant with?? May be 4-5 weeks early hence her not being around on vlog. May have had to stay in a little while to check the latest ingham is okay.

It’s far out there but I’m sticking with it lol.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Isabelle contradicted herself said it was afternoon, then said she had stuff to do this morning...

Reactions: 16
Something else that doesn’t seem right is why were the girls filming on their phones? Surely the cameras could have been used by them.
The fact that Chris explained what had happened and not Sarah is also very odd. She is literally no where to be seen. Assume she refused to vlog anything..... but why?
Keep the adults out to keep up the interest/speculation and concern from Ifam. Her Instagram will likely be flooded with "missed you so so much" "hope you're ok Sarah" "Why weren't you in tonight's vlog?".
Sarah's instagram then gets a huge interaction hit and she can tout herself out as a "popular" influencer and receive a higher fee.
These cretins aren't stupid, they know exactly how to get reactions and boost algorithms etc. Everything happens for a reason to benefit themselves, it isn't real concern or upset about the death. It's how to spin it to make £££ from it.

Reactions: 26
Let’s just face it, Chris has ‘messed up’ AGAIN and Sarah has found out.
From Chris’s insta, they really don’t know how to be genuine.
View attachment 387099
He looks devastated not🤦‍♀️and ya went skating same day .if it was as bad as said he would of got Sarah to vlog it not him as she usually does anyway . Maybe Sarah's finally left him and he used clips off his phone one can wish for his life fallingapart sigh .

Reactions: 10
Keep the adults out to keep up the interest/speculation and concern from Ifam. Her Instagram will likely be flooded with "missed you so so much" "hope you're ok Sarah" "Why weren't you in tonight's vlog?".
Sarah's instagram then gets a huge interaction hit and she can tout herself out as a "popular" influencer and receive a higher fee.
These cretins aren't stupid, they know exactly how to get reactions and boost algorithms etc. Everything happens for a reason to benefit themselves, it isn't real concern or upset about the death. It's how to spin it to make £££ from it.
Absolutely this!!☝

Reactions: 9
View attachment 387099
I just can’t take this prick seriously, the fake name, the filter?!? The obsurd way he writes makes no sense! Thought it might have been “Big Frank” till I got to the missed call bit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 387099
Why does chris think it is ok to put his ugly face on both the thumbnail of latest clickbait vlog and on the Instagram post about his late family member? Creepy self absorbed man.🙄

Will someone going through low confidence phase post his face everywhere? No, hell no!

Reactions: 21
I hadn’t thought of this - was wondering why he turned off vlog comments but did an Instagram post with comments on. I assume she will post one shortly also.

Reactions: 10
My thoughts are...

The description today says “family emergency and sad news” AND!! What if the emergency wasn’t the loss of a loved one.

What if Sarah has had the baby she’s definitely not pregnant with?? May be 4-5 weeks early hence her not being around on vlog. May have had to stay in a little while to check the latest ingham is okay.

Can't wait for them to mention this in their next conspiracy theory vlog 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Esme's gloves still had the tags on, as did one of Jace's 'old' baby grows - a sign they have so much stuff that they just don't use.

I could suggest keeping the tags on makes them easier to return, but in this case I think it's just the standard buying multiples of things because of an addiction to shopping.

Reactions: 15
To be fair I think I believe him but he did have a weird hidden smirk but I do that when I'm talking about things I shouldn't smirk about !

Reactions: 11
My thoughts are...

That is far fetched

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.