Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s just face it, Chris has ‘messed up’ AGAIN and Sarah has found out.
From Chris’s insta, they really don’t know how to be genuine.
BF87FC41-7480-43B9-97CE-18D293397BFB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Everything about that vlogg was off . just didn't feel right or real at all , my money is on an accident within the household and its all fine or those two have had a massive fight over something

Reactions: 26
Describing a death as a family (health) emergency just doesn't make sense. Generally you would just say "a loved one/family member passed away so we will take a few days off".

Not say "everythings ok now so I'm getting on instagram to ask for some juicy questions whilst Chris posts videos of him doing his skating trick".

Then use a picture of Chris for the thumbnail that has been heavily edited. Because when you lose a loved one the first thought of every 40 year old man is "must make sure I smooth out this skin first foo, don't want the ifam to see all those lines!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Anyone on janes insta? Any hints someones died?
The thing Im confused about is a member of his family but lazy isn't in the vlog. Surely she'd save creepy the distress of having to announce a family death. And why are the comments off!?

Reactions: 25
It had the same strange feel to it as the Sarah running away to the hotel after the allegations vlog and the hostage situation in Dubai.

Reactions: 27
Chris’ great aunties, second cousin in law on his dads side, lizard could die and they would use it as click bait “family emergency” death. I am unphases

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why was he filming himself skating if someone had just died? and arguing with Wendy on instagram?

Reactions: 42
Nice to see Jason was appropriately dressed for the weather in his non waterproof fleece onesie.
And that yet again his sister's are left to watch him, in the garden whilst their parents are 'getting ready'. Lazy living up to her name again.

Reactions: 16
And he was on Instagram that same night chatting tit. It’s no one we’ve been introduced to but of course he missed a call from them. I’m sorry but something doesn’t ring true.

Reactions: 35
WE HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY..

The Inghams are preparing to surprise Isla with her new bedroom, which we will get to see tomorrow. Creepy wants to speak to us before the vlog about yesterday's missing video and today's shorter one. He tries to act sad but he still looks like the creep he is. A family member on his side of the family unexpectedly passed away. It's no one we know but the girls have had fun in the snow for the past couple of days and filmed little bits so Creepy has put them in the vlog. Tomorrow's vlog will be normal. He is excited for Isla seeing the bedroom. I don't see what the 'family emergency' thing was about then. Why worry the vulnerable ifam? Just say you suffered a family bereavement but no one n the direct family.

Thursday

Tea is made. Esme and Isla are out in the snow with Prinny, who is going mad. Lazy and Creepy are getting dressed. Jace loves the snow. Isla is eating the snow. Esme then says they're going to make slushies so they take snow off the table, put it in a glass, pour Vimto over it and eat it after Isla has mixed it with her hands. Isla says its like candy floss. Then Esme decided to put her face in the snow to make a snow face.

Esme has made a snowman.

Friday
Isabelle has finished her schoolwork and made a vanilla/coffee ice cream spectacular drink. She also has some fruit and Babybel. She needs to do some editing, reading, journaling and planning to do.

Esme and Isla have some apple and nutella. They're going to watch a movie whilst Esme dresses her dolls in Jace's old clothes. Isla screeches about her doll.

Isabelle is in her room and is going to watch Disney+. She wishes she was in DisneyWorld Florida and has popcorn.

End of vlog.

Well that was quick. No sign of Lazy and Creepy, not even a bit of background noise. i wonder if the kids were left home alone.
Screenshot 2021-01-16 173058.png
Screenshot 2021-01-16 172856.png
Screenshot 2021-01-16 172743.png
Screenshot 2021-01-16 172834.png

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Don't most retailers offer baby clothes in erm... all the baby sizes? I've never seen anywhere that only offers 0-3 months and nothing else. You won't get many repeat customers if people can't come back for clothes in the next size?!
Funny how brain surgeon Sarah Ingham and her genius husband who knows all da codes didn't think of that.

Knowing Sarah lazy Ingham's speed of delivering, if one orders 0-3 months clothes they will receive the order when the kid has long outgrown that size.🤣

I think the target market for her is not mothers of newborn babies but unfortunately people with reborn dolls her scary bff sells.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thumbnail picture of the narcissist looking at himself in the viewfinder with #sadface. I'd be pissed off if I was a family member regardless of whether he's being truthful or not. He's sick

Sorry! Ditto!
Came on to say the same. The thumbnail doesn't match the title. It's heavily filtered and he looks like an old "Dear Deirdre" agony aunt model from 1990's. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Something is rotten in the state of Bradford.

Also, you'd think if Creepy could put pink eyeshadow on to make his eyes loo sad and a filter on his face to make him look inhumanly plastic, he would have also pinched some of Lazy's mascara to hide his ginger lashes that he's clearly so ashamed of.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Something else that doesn’t seem right is why were the girls filming on their phones? Surely the cameras could have been used by them.
The fact that Chris explained what had happened and not Sarah is also very odd. She is literally no where to be seen. Assume she refused to vlog anything..... but why?

Reactions: 24
WTF is that “I’m too sexy for my beanie” face he’s pulling in the thumbnail!?!!? Could it be more inappropriate to announce that someone has died!???

If a family member died (which is terrible for those that are actually close to that person) then I’m betting it was probably a very distant relative that Chris had never heard of until now. They‘ve certainly busied themselves with assembling bedroom furniture, and totally redecorating Isla’s room, during this “emergency”.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.