Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably seen the prices of some of the lovely handmade items she gets sent and thinks it’s more easy money. Thing is they’re handmade so are priced accordingly, but hers will be a job lot from alibaba.

Reactions: 19
I was just going to mention this. I think this is fantastic news, and about time protection for children is put in place. Well done France! One can only hope UK and other countries follow suit and fast.

Also if anyone from New Zealand is here can they confirm that it's very difficult to get approval for homeschooling there as parents have to prove they can provide the same level of education to the child as if they were in school. If this was the same here, Sarah and Chris would be well stuffed considering they know less than a 5yr old would.
Yes, in NZ you have to get approval from the Ministry of Education who assesses your application to see if it meets the legal requirements that your child will be taught as well and as regularly as in registered school.
It takes 4 to 6 weeks to set up and you have to provide a description of your philosophy and curriculum, your intended learning areas and subjects, the resources and reference materials you have available and how you intend to use them, short and long term goals, progress and achievement methods etc. Plus you may be subjected to an Educational Review every few years. I got this information from the Homeschooling website so if anyone has first hand experience feel free to correct me. Interestingly, you also get paid to homeschool in NZ but only a few hundred dollars a year.

Reactions: 11
i feel ive missed something? whats going on with addiction & what have people noticed?
(sorry)
Ah, well its something that a few people have noticed over the years. His supposed issues with tonsilitus, sciatica, chronic back pain, and his frequent trips to the doctor/hospital...although he hasnt vlogged these for quite a while now. But he was always vlogging about his various ailments and his need to get prescriptions/see doctors/visit A&E. Creepy would then appear somewhat manic, and high.....then would appear down and like he is withdrawing, que his next trip to the doctors over supposed pain.... However, no matter how bad he said his pain was he still managed to play on his rollerskates, lift sofa's, tvs, furniture etc.
And for once, if he does have addiction to pain then i do empathise with him, because im recovering from it myself and its absolutely horrible. So thats why others and myself have picked up on this over the years.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
have we found out the emergency yet?
My bet is still on Creepy having run out of his opiates and rattling, faked some of his back/sciatica/tonsiliutus and pleading with the doctors to give him some more opiates..... and the next vlog, Creepy will appear wide eyed, manic, and with more energy than ever!
FYI Creepy, its so obvious you have had/still having issues with addiction. And for once i can empathise because ive had issues with addiction- opiates and its absolutely awful. But just like everything else, instead of owning it and using it to raise awareness, he will lie and lie and lie.
Or the "emergency" is that Creepy's doctors have wised up to him.

Reactions: 10
Or the "emergency" is that Creepy's doctors have wised up to him.
It’ll be nothing major but instead will create drama so that their views will grow higher - wouldn’t be surprised if the stalkers are back ( nobody else on the estate seems them apparently 🤔) or perhaps they’ve been caught breaking the covid rules 😲 when they should be isolating

Reactions: 16
OMG! There's a private video in the playlist already, does that mean for the first time in ages it will be up on time?
Same old questions I bet: are you having
another baby?
Will the girls go back to school?
Are you moving house?
What are your travel plans?
Eksetera eksetera, definitely no juicy questions about Creepy will be answered.

Reactions: 18
Not long to wait now to find out the 'emergency' drama - private video on the playlist.

Will it be:
- Chris decided he was a big boy and didn't use the tac guide to hammer in the little tac nails on the new wardrobe and hit his finger with the hammer
- Isla or Esme fell down the stairs while wearing an oversized wanket
- Jason fell up/down the stairs
- Jason hit his head on the corner of the table
- Jason pulled the TV on top of himself
- Jason ate too much & almost exploded
- Sarah electrocuted herself using her new electric cheese grater
- Izzy realised all the cheese they eat comes from a cow and faints
- Prinny escapes because she's had enough

The list is endless.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What’s happened to the caravan? Sure there was a picture of the garage the other day and no caravan in front of it?

Reactions: 7
That was a weird vlog. First few minutes explaining that someone on Chris’s side of the family had died unexpectedly. Then the girls playing in the snow and end. Strange how Sarah wasn’t featured at all.
Must be saving the much anticipated Q&A for tomorrow, so they can have another day off.

Reactions: 21
Someone that they've never mentioned died. Sad for the rest of the family who may have been close to this person.

But that's not an emergency for the Inghams, it's not like they could go anywhere. They might not feel like vlogging after hearing that news but they knew what people would assume if they used the word "emergency".

Reactions: 27
Maybe it was from Covid and the Inghams spent the day reflecting and realising it wasn’t just hype.

Reactions: 10
Is that it ? Obviously sad someone died but was on Chrises side so surely chris would be more upset not Sarah .
Being told Someone has died i wouldn't class as an emergency unless they had to be with person to say goodbye or they were rushed to hospital then sadly passed obviously its sad for them but not and emergency. Or am I just cold hearted ?

Reactions: 33
Also in the comment from Sarah on the day it happened she said - " Everyone is fine and everything is okay (now) but its been a bit of a crazy day."

But if someone died they are not fine, and everything was ok by the end of the day?

Edit - or Chris, I don't know why I think it's Sarah that wrote it!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.