Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have one of them tested positive and they've got to isolate I wonder ?

Reactions: 12
His woe is me posts & now no vlogs .. has he been caught out again ?

Reactions: 14
I imagine they will click bait the hell out of this “family emergency” it’s odd though as they’ve clogged so many emergencies and hospital trips before, remember “if it int vlogged, it dittant ‘appen “
I think Chris is taking a step back because they are going to try going for sponsorships, freebies etc with Sarah as the lead and him very far in the background to try and distance from his horrific behaviour around young girls and vulnerable women.
As an aside those kids are a product of their environment and they need to be back in education. The best thing the Inghams ever spent money on (which we know they find hard to part with) was private school. Those poor kids don’t stand a chance.
Absolutely have to agree. We funded our daughters fee paying education just like our parents and those before them. It was the greatest investment in our futures and paid huge dividends.
Admittedly we didn’t get much tat from cheap shops or trips to Lapland or the island of Portugal but hey ho that’s a very lot wooooohoooo

Reactions: 10
Radio silence all day about this 'family emergency'. I bet nothing happened and they just wanted the day off. Either that or the big plaster on Jace's forehead will be the giveaway. I bet he bangs it on the kitchen table all the time because he always has bruises in that area.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I got my girls and my nieces some for Christmas and my sister in law asked where I got them. I said Amazon and she said what are they called I want one for myself and without thinking i said wanket 😂
😂😂😂 What did she say? Did she go, eh? A wanket? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No stair gates, no protectors on that horrid kitchen table are just. 2 things I could think of.
No covers on wall sockets. No cupboard locks. No discipline. No adequate supervision. Leaving dangerous household items in his reach.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They commented on last night‘s vlog. It was over two hours late as apparently they had a family emergency, so they didn’t vlog yesterday. No more details that that, and seems today they are filming a Q and A which is what they do when they can’t be bothered to vlog
I don't think anything happened. If it did they'd vlog the crap out of it. Remember when Nana went AWOL? Nah, I think they just couldn't be arsed.

Reactions: 15
I don’t think there was a “family emergency” I reckon Chris was doing Isla’s bedroom taking the entire day too build a wardrobe and Sarah was pretending to be at work (office packing wankets), but actually shopping in B&M and the girls thought stuff filming I’m having a day off. So nobody filmed anything, which means no vlog.So tomorrow they will lie and not go into detail of what happened. But it’ll be something with extended family that they will want too keep private. But obviously click bait the title and it’ll just be Sarah lying with her eyes darting everywhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
Love that Sarah is trying to convince the "IFAM" that those blankets covered in snowmen and Christmas presents aren't Christmas blankets. Brilliant. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Wonder if it's a flat pack injury from the new bed...or maybe someone fell of the new bed meaning a fall from a height.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm guessing he's got covidsilitis, he went to A&E and the Dr said "You're a head :m". He got upset, went to Mummy Lesley Zelda. She had prepared emergency tuna sandwiches, calpol and an ickle blankie for boo boo. He shouted woohoo in excitement and fell off his E-scooter, bruised his ego and spent the day in bed sobbing.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I have just spoken to my daughter's school receptionist on the phone. She said that she was freezing as they now had to have all the windows open in school. She said that she wanted one of those hooded blanket things to keep warm but couldn't remember the name of them. It took everything in me to not say the word 'wanket' 😂😂
You’re so controlled. I was at a campground last week ( in NZ) and a woman was standing by the pool in one. My husband commented that it looked warm. I said oh that’s one of those wearable blankets or wankets. The woman and her friends overheard me and they thought it was the funniest thing they’d ever heard. Thanks tattle life for making me look cool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.