Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd be extremely concerned if my young child followed creepy and he set up a group chat i would report pronto
The whole *ifam* cult is majorly fucked up and creeps and lazy are king n queen off it , thinking they are special , it is very worrying
To be fair (only a tiny bit) I’m pretty sure it is the ifam setting up these group chats (with each other) it’s what people with fan accounts do all the time to chat about their favorite creator. It sounds like they’ve added Chris to it in hopes of talking to him directly and seeing as they’re begging for him to read it, it sounds like he’s not reading them, and hopefully he stays away
Let’s be honest tho that group chat is probably full of kids going omg you’re so amazing and the best skater ily :love:

now about Isla ... if her irrational fears are that debilitating surely they should set her up with a therapist because it doesn’t sound good and needs to be managed. However I think there is no chance in hell busy boss mama is going to be able to find one hour in her busy busy day to sit on zoom with a therapist, and that’s a real shame

Reactions: 22
Because I think they get fed up with the calls to social services, despite what they say

That huge tv that looks unsecured as well. Taking the toddler on an escooter. Cupboards without locks and allsorts inside
Giving him spray bottles to play with that are washed out chemical sprays ie cif . It would be so easy for him to pick up the real thing rather than spray one as they leave them on floors and within reach . My son eat a washing tablet once I didnt realise he could reach that far didnt make the same mistake twice . Dr actually made a joke of it saying he would be burping bubbles for weeks 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️he was about same age a Jace .

Reactions: 14
😱 Why the hell is Creepy involved in group chats with CHILDREN?!
There is absolutely no justification for him to be chatting to children online. If he was a teacher or anyone in a position of power it would be considered very inappropriate.
I can't believe parents, whether they are aware of Chris' grooming habits or not would allow their children to chat openly online with effectively a stranger. What are they teaching their children? Just because he is a husband, a dad, a 'famous youtuber' they can let their guard down. Pfft, no chance!

Reactions: 36
There is absolutely no justification for him to be chatting to children online. If he was a teacher or anyone in a position of power it would be considered very inappropriate.
I can't believe parents, whether they are aware of Chris' grooming habits or not would allow their children to chat openly online with effectively a stranger. What are they teaching their children? Just because he is a husband, a dad, a 'famous youtuber' they can let their guard down. Pfft, no chance!
I think being an influencer is kinda like being ina position of power they worship him and would be very easy to manipulate them not to mention how vulnerable they seem to be. The law sucks my ex was a manager of said 16 year old girl you would think that would be seen as in a position of power bur nope gets away scot free

• Sad
Reactions: 13
now about Isla ... if her irrational fears are that debilitating surely they should set her up with a therapist because it doesn’t sound good and needs to be managed. However I think there is no chance in hell busy boss mama is going to be able to find one hour in her busy busy day to sit on zoom with a therapist, and that’s a real shame
They might squeeze a vlog title or twelve out of it though, I remember Lazy going on about Izzy seeing a therapist but wouldn’t say why as it was “private” and up to Izzy if she wanted to talk about it... oh the irony

Reactions: 15
I have just spoken to my daughter's school receptionist on the phone. She said that she was freezing as they now had to have all the windows open in school. She said that she wanted one of those hooded blanket things to keep warm but couldn't remember the name of them. It took everything in me to not say the word 'wanket' 😂😂
I got my girls and my nieces some for Christmas and my sister in law asked where I got them. I said Amazon and she said what are they called I want one for myself and without thinking i said wanket 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm surprised babyandme or whatever its called is still going, what with her now having to pay import tax on her alibaba blankets lol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Jeez, that ‘family emergency’ is really hitting Sarah hard.

‘Juicy’? There ain’t nothing of interest in your life.

duck me, one of their fans is asking for dog training advice. Sarah - do you ever proofread? I have a feeling she herself is dyslexic. Maybe that’s why she won’t address any issues with her kids? Because it could mean addressing her own. As Creepy might say, ‘nowt wrong with that’ 🤣

Attachments

duck me, one of their fans is asking for dog training advice. Sarah - do you ever proofread? I have a feeling she herself is dyslexic. Maybe that’s why she won’t address any issues with her kids? Because it could mean addressing her own. As Creepy might say, ‘nowt wrong with that’ 🤣
No positive reinforcement training there then, geez its no wonder her family is a %^$%up!

• Sad
Reactions: 13

I have asked why she stays with her cheating husband. Now the real answer to the one would be juicy! (Prob going to get me blocked though🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Where did it say there’s no vlog tonight?
They said in a comment on yesterday vlog, it's also been on social media too.

Bet they are gutted about the travel announcement today, they won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Reactions: 21
Omg 🙄🙄 how many Chinese blankets do these people need 🙄😂 ?
I'm surprised babyandme or whatever its called is still going, what with her now having to pay import tax on her alibaba blankets lol
Exactly, I’m so confused at who keeps buying her blankets lol surely it’s always the same people, but they’re going to have upwards of 50 blankets each soon and I don’t understand any of it :ROFLMAO:🥴😵
Because I also can’t really believe it’s always new customers and the blankets never stop coming she’s always ordering new designs

not sure if import tax would matter, she jacks the prices up so much her profit margins are probably insane

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hahaha our travel borders are shut for forcible inghams shouldn't be travelling out the county for a while

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I was tempted to ask if Jace would be going to a playgroup, when they reopen 🤣🤣
I'm still confused over the bedroom situation, I know Isabelle is now in the old playroom, and both Esme and Isla will have their own room, but going from what they've said, will Isla be on a floor herself? Whose on what floor 🤔🤔

I was tempted to ask if Jace would be going to a playgroup, when they reopen 🤣🤣
I'm still confused over the bedroom situation, I know Isabelle is now in the old playroom, and both Esme and Isla will have their own room, but going from what they've said, will Isla be on a floor herself? Whose on what floor 🤔🤔
Isla will be on the same floor as Sarah and Jace. I think "by herself" they mean just not with Isabelle or Esme.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.