Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly, I’m so confused at who keeps buying her blankets lol surely it’s always the same people, but they’re going to have upwards of 50 blankets each soon and I don’t understand any of it :ROFLMAO:🥴😵
Because I also can’t really believe it’s always new customers and the blankets never stop coming she’s always ordering new designs

not sure if import tax would matter, she jacks the prices up so much her profit margins are probably insane
Maybe its creepy buying them and putting them in the garage thats why it was so full 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6
He guys do you know why there won’t be a vlog tonight ? Did they post something on the Facebook group? I really hate when they do that ... would be so much easier to update from Instagram imo 🙄

Reactions: 3
He guys do you know why there won’t be a vlog tonight ? Did they post something on the Facebook group? I really hate when they do that ... would be so much easier to update from Instagram imo 🙄
They commented on last night‘s vlog. It was over two hours late as apparently they had a family emergency, so they didn’t vlog yesterday. No more details that that, and seems today they are filming a Q and A which is what they do when they can’t be bothered to vlog

They had a health emergency in the same way I did the other day. I felt for sure my appendix was about to burst. My husband felt for sure I had wind. He was correct.
I’ve been there too don’t worry 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If they do go away 'travelling' again *cough cough* I wonder who Prinny will be left with, seeing as they don't seem to be getting along too well with Zelda and Hi Steve at the moment...🤔

Reactions: 11
I assume with the forthcoming q&a it means no proper vlog tomorrow either. Strange, as I’m sure they would have made Islas bedroom reveal the main focus of their next one so shouldn’t be struggling for content? It’s got to be finished by now hasn’t it? Plus there’s a lot of snow up that way so that would have made some content as well? Seems like delaying tactics for some reason 🤔

Reactions: 5
I assume with the forthcoming q&a it means no proper vlog tomorrow either. Strange, as I’m sure they would have made Islas bedroom reveal the main focus of their next one so shouldn’t be struggling for content? It’s got to be finished by now hasn’t it? Plus there’s a lot of snow up that way so that would have made some content as well? Seems like delaying tactics for some reason 🤔
I recon that Isla has made more of a fuss about her new room than they’re letting on and so they have to try and deal with that, I feel like that’s why they seem to be delaying her reveal

Reactions: 12
A 9 year old commenting on last nights vlog asking what merch she should buy.(maybe an adult posing as a 9 year old

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If they do go away 'travelling' again *cough cough* I wonder who Prinny will be left with, seeing as they don't seem to be getting along too well with Zelda and Hi Steve at the moment...🤔
They’ll probably palm her off to one of the ifam or something, and charge for the privilege

Reactions: 4
Just seen a comment posted on their last vlog that the Inghams will be back vlogging on 5th February - can anyone confirm this?

• Wow
  • Haha
They said Saturday at 5pm in the pinned comment.
Bradford had lots of snow yesterday..wouldn’t be surprised if they went sledging out of their area (as they don’t get much where they are ) and didn’t want to film it incase of back lash

Reactions: 7
I recon that Isla has made more of a fuss about her new room than they’re letting on and so they have to try and deal with that, I feel like that’s why they seem to be delaying her reveal
It’s either this or it’s taking them longer to finish decorating, maybe the bed hasn’t come yet, etc
Part of me thought they were dragging it out on purpose decorating in there because it would give her a few more days to share with Esme. Sarah did keep saying Isla was breaking her heart blah blah blah. I think some people were correct on here in saying Isla was annoyed at not getting her way, because she’s used to getting her way and being babied
Just seen a comment posted on their last vlog that the Inghams will be back vlogging on 5th February - can anyone confirm this?
I don’t really see them ever taking that long of a break

Reactions: 7
I have heard they got reported for the electric scootering after all so maybe they’ve actually got in trouble (please!)

or yes maybe they went out in snow and didn’t want backlash but I can’t imagine they’d care as they don’t seem too bothered!

either way I do hope it wasn’t actually a health emergency with the kids, although seeing that they were both on Instagram I very much doubt it

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.