Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They said Saturday at 5pm in the pinned comment.
Bradford had lots of snow yesterday..wouldn’t be surprised if they went sledging out of their area (as they don’t get much where they are ) and didn’t want to film it incase of back lash
I live a minute from them and we've had around 1.5 feet of snow so they wouldn't need to go anywhere can walk to sledging areas. It hasn't moved either it's frozen.

Reactions: 15
Inghams love oversharing their struggles nad especially getting sympathy from ifam. But they have not once mentioned their family emergency have they?

I wonder why.
But I also have a feeling family emergency will be something they will clickbait, like they did in the first lockdown with nannar going to some relatives and nothing really serious.

Reactions: 19
Inghams love oversharing their struggles nad especially getting sympathy from ifam. But they have not once mentioned their family emergency have they?

I wonder why.
But I also have a feeling family emergency will be something they will clickbait, like they did in the first lockdown with nannar going to some relatives and nothing really serious.
They have mentioned it on their Facebook, Instagram and in their comment on their past video from what I gather?

Reactions: 5
Well isn’t this going to be interesting 🤫. Come on UK,America,Australia get on board and do the same thing. Maybe the minghams will have to give Disneyland Paris a wide berth 😂😂😂
I was just going to mention this. I think this is fantastic news, and about time protection for children is put in place. Well done France! One can only hope UK and other countries follow suit and fast.

Also if anyone from New Zealand is here can they confirm that it's very difficult to get approval for homeschooling there as parents have to prove they can provide the same level of education to the child as if they were in school. If this was the same here, Sarah and Chris would be well stuffed considering they know less than a 5yr old would.

Reactions: 27
They said Saturday at 5pm in the pinned comment.
Bradford had lots of snow yesterday..wouldn’t be surprised if they went sledging out of their area (as they don’t get much where they are ) and didn’t want to film it incase of back lash
They wouldn’t bother if they couldn’t film it though, everything they do is purely for content 🙄

Reactions: 10
Don't mean to rehash an old joke too many times... which is good because I'm being deadly serious.... I think the family emergency was Granny Jane ran out of toonar 🤔
Maybe they got wind Nanar was down b&m spending cash without their careful supervision

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The last time they had a genuine "family emergency" was when it all came out about Creepy. I wonder what (or who) he's been dong now. If I were a betting woman, I'd put a fiver on Shittoria Shortle. :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Well isn’t this going to be interesting 🤫. Come on UK,America,Australia get on board and do the same thing. Maybe the minghams will have to give Disneyland Paris a wide berth 😂😂😂
It's happening. The issue was the last legislation was reviewed in 2013 and published 2014 so the concept of user generated stuff was still very young. It was going to be updated in 2020 but covid put it back, it is imminent though.

If they have to follow the same as uk children in enetertainement, it's going to be extremely strict. Jase would be under the tightest due to his age. He can only "perform" or 30 minutes before he is required to have a break and then has to have a 45 minute break. Theyd also only be allowed to film 6 days a week, only be allowed to film certain concent, theyd have to put a large portion of the earnings into the kids savings, theyd have to document the hours the kids worked and show them to lea. They also are legally required to do 15 hours of schooling a week.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Not exaggerating when I say that the amount of plastic crap Jace has in that one playroom is more than I had in my entire childhood.

Reactions: 22
I like the bit where the child can request that content is removed. I’m sure in a few years time Izzy would want some of the content of her taken down, if she doesn’t already!

Reactions: 18
I live a minute from them and we've had around 1.5 feet of snow so they wouldn't need to go anywhere can walk to sledging areas. It hasn't moved either it's frozen.
I’m in Kirklees and the roads were horrendous that day (don’t drive myself so walked to work). If it was a real family emergency it would have hard to get anywhere.

Not Ingham related but if you’ve not already seen it search for Double Decker bus Halifax 😱😱

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I like the bit where the child can request that content is removed. I’m sure in a few years time Izzy would want some of the content of her taken down, if she doesn’t already!
Can you imagine if a grown child requests for everything of them, to be taken down? Do you think he's edit her out in hope of keeping the residual revenue?

Reactions: 11
I wonder if 'ar Ketrina's piles burst, L
So lazy now wants to branch out to baby clothes..😬
Mary Shittle can give her tips there. Shergar sells 49p wholesale price cardigans for £14.99 with a 2p ingham family bow added on.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So lazy now wants to branch out to baby clothes..😬
After seeing how she dresses a baby, I think I'll stick to buying elsewhere.

She'll definitely have to have another baby to model them, those scary dolls aren't going to make any outfit look nice.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.