Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone notice the amount of cheese she put in the murder (sorry grating) machine. It looked a savage bit of kit - she told the kids to watch their fingers. Creepy needs to watch his appendage..., whahooooo

Anyone else get blocked from the everything inghams group? I requested to join and they blocked me, really annoyed me that they’re just assuming everyone’s a hater now adays
I can’t believe I’ve managed to conduct surveillance for my fellow tattlers for so long. I was accused of criticising the great one but managed to charm my way out of that ludicrous insinuation .

Reactions: 24
All my chickens have old lady names! . We’ve got a Margaret, Barbara, and Betty to name a few, the cockerel’s named Charles .
I work and it is a tow at times, but it’s do-able! I do curse myself when I’m up at 5:30 to check on them before I go to work but they’re so worth it!
And completely agree with the Prinny comment, they really don’t deserve that dog, mines a complete arsehole but she still rules the house (I think I might be a bit too soft ).

Reactions: 19
Why is Sarah trying to look like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz?

Reactions: 23
Jheeze just reading that could result in a 12 hr headache

Reactions: 10
I thought this too! Especially for Isla as Lazy mentioned how she’s missing social interaction with others the most, so would be nice for her to join in with the zoom calls and see her friends!
It just shows they aren’t basing it specifically on children’s individual needs.

I appreciate that Esme might have difficulties- then she needs a tutor / full assessment to see what adjustments she can have available to help her.

Isla should clearly remain in school. As if an 8 year old has capacity around those decisions to home school

Reactions: 12
Jace fits 9-12 month clothes in the same way that I fit into clothes for 10-year-olds. With great difficulty and some loss of circulation.

Seriously, most clothes stretch and plenty are meant to have a looser fit. I'm sure he does fit into some 9-12 month stuff. He clearly isn't the size of a kid half his age.

Reactions: 22
Yes I am the same except I alway throw up as well . He wouldn’t have a clue what a migraine was!

Reactions: 8
Anyone else get blocked from the everything inghams group? I requested to join and they blocked me, really annoyed me that they’re just assuming everyone’s a hater now adays
I don’t even understand that group because Sarah talks about it on the vlog as if to imply it’s there if people wanna go join, but people on here are always saying they were not accepted or got kicked out when they haven’t posted or liked any comments or done anything at all, so the only reason I can think of is they kick “inactive” members which is pretty shitty because some people prefer to lurk/don’t feel they have anything useful to contribute. Unless you guys are joining on alternate accounts that were made a month ago because Sarah specifically does look at things like that so I am sure they weed people out based on that
So much exclusivity and for what, there’s nothing happening in that group from the sound of it

Reactions: 12
Why haven’t they anchored the monstrosity of a tv to the wall. Do they not think it’s a death trap waiting to happen? Children bigger than jace have been killed by smaller TVs.

also is it just me or does everyone else struggle to understand what Issy says? She talks to fast I can’t understand a word of what she says. Not ideal for an influencer, but then again I struggle to understand what person over the age of 12 looks up to her.

Yes I am the same except I alway throw up as well . He wouldn’t have a clue what a migraine was!
Same, I get that dehydrated that I end up in hospital anyway.

Reactions: 14
Oh no, you did not criticise queen lazy in a group of adoring fans - I bet they roasted you haha!

Reactions: 6
The way Face hoofs down any kind of doughnut or pastry based treat, I'm surprised he's not in Creepy's hand me down already. 9-12m clothing my arse!
Those two jokers who are supposed to be parents, shouldn't be left in charge of a fucking Tamagotchi, let alone children or dogs

Reactions: 29
How are the Ingham girls only doing 3 subjects a day. My 7 year old is doing 5 remotely at the moment, with around 8 tasks a day.

Isabelle and Esme should be doing so much more.

Setting their work and leaving them to do it isn’t homeschooling either.

Reactions: 23
Mine (13 & 15) remote learning from 8.30 until 3.15, normal school day. Some lessons don’t go ahead so they’ll be asked to read or revise, like PE as they can’t really do that online tho my son’s class are told to go for a 10 minute run, which he does.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.