Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The qna wasnt to bad she come across so much better in this then other videos.

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, but who is Mimi? And is she actually real?

Reactions: 7
SURPRISE BEDROOM MAKEOVER REVEAL!!

A very excitable Lazy can't believe it's the weekend. They want to make the walk along the canal to the sandwich shop a tradition.

The snow has turned to ice but is melting now because it's warmer. Prinny went out for a wee and started barking at something. Creepy went to see what she was barking at and as he did the house sounded like it was falling down. All the snow fell off the roof and nearly buried Prinny. She hid under a chair. Isabelle came down claiming she had a cardiac arrest because of the noise.

The kids are outside and it's cold. They visit the horses and Isabelle says her friend Mimi owns horses. Prinny is muddy. Lazy cackles because one of the horse farted in Creepy's face. Creepy says this is not the easiest path to walk because it's slippy but the sandwich shop is turning into a tradition. Tradition? They would've forgotten about it by this time next month. Jace is obsessed with ducks or geese or whatever. Footage of walk. Creepy says he's supporting a small business and his double chin. Lazy spends a few seconds with Jace

Lay says it's getting warmer; it's crisp but not freezing. She's off to Asda and M&S to get an order. She hasn't been to a supermarket in ages. They've had mismatched meals the past few days and Isla needs a new duvet set. The bedroom decorations are not completed in either girl's room because Lazy wants to let them do their own shopping when they're able to. The priority is just to switch the rooms around. Lazy is dreading doing Esme's bedroom because it will be the hardest. They can't just shove toys etc in her bedroom anymore, and some of the furniture is going.

Isla is calling Jace a rat. He wants a yoghurt and demand for it. He gets impatient and tells Isabelle to put it on his high chair but he does thank her. He was arguing with Isla about a rat and says rat multiple times.

Isabelle is upstairs after dinner. She has been cleaning her room and has got some snacks for her fridge. Lazy has bought her new bedding.

Creepy says tonight is a special night for Isla but he still has work to do. They're planning on introducing Isla to her new bedroom. She hasn't seen it for a number of days. Lazy is at the supermarket and Creepy needs to build the bed and the steps are complicated. Isla isn't as excited about her new bedroom because she has to leave Esme. The girls are upstairs with a cup of tea because everyone is freezing and thawing out. Time lapse of Creepy assembling the bed.

Lazy moans about her appearance and tells us they have been working for the past few hours. They underestimated how much work there was. with the last minute things they had to do. She is jealous because she would've dreamed of a bedroom like this as a child. You have to be careful with floral bedding because it can loo old for children. Isla has a special gift that the Inghams were gifted to them last year and now it's the perfect time to give it to her. It's a ride-along pony cycle from Smyths Toys and designed for 4 year olds. Lazy says it was gifted to them by PonyCycle in Germany. Lazy played on some in Smyths Toys that didn't feel solid. Pan of the room to music. Isla has Isabelle's old lamps.

Isla comes in and screams without even properly looking at the room. Jace climbs up the steps onto the bed and tries to climb off the side. Creepy takes him off the bed but he immediately climbs back up the steps. Isla gave lots of toys to charity but she had a mini pony and it went to the office charity collection. She missed playing with it and Lazy told her he didn't need to give it away but she did. She tells Jace to get down. Isla gets on the pony and is too big for it. Isla needs twinkle lights and has storage for her toys. Creepy says she can have sister sleepovers. Lazy repeatedly tells Jace to be careful on the stairs but no one makes any attempt to remove him from the room.

Isla and Esme are having hugs. They're sad because they've shared a room for so long. Isabelle is having a shower. Lazy tells Jace that he is off to bed. Esme has been patient for the past few weeks whilst she waits for her room and they have a few more bits to add to Isla's room.

End of vlog

Isla's new bedroom
Screenshot 2021-01-17 193840.png
Screenshot 2021-01-17 193856.png
Screenshot 2021-01-17 193916.png

If they don't put boundaries in place and stop Jace climbing on that bed I fear there will be a terrible accident. It must be a fall of at least 3 ft, the bed is only slightly lower than the top of Isla's head.
Screenshot 2021-01-17 194237.png

Screenshot 2021-01-17 193717.png
Screenshot 2021-01-17 193512.png
Screenshot 2021-01-17 193321.png
Screenshot 2021-01-17 193047.png
Screenshot 2021-01-17 192820.png
Screenshot 2021-01-17 193701.png

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So Lazy played on some Smyth’s toys that didn’t feel solid! Lazy does realise she’s like a cross between Big Daddy the wrestler and a British Army tank so they wouldn’t feel solid to her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
My thoughts:

- Why's she so happy?

- They're taking Prinny on a walk! Woohoo!

- Seriously, why is Lazy manic today? A family member has just apparently died. What is wrong with her?

- Stopped for a 'picnic' again. I wonder how much in fines they should have racked up by now..

- If Esme's bedroom is full of stuff with nowhere to put it all, perhaps you should have another clear out?

- You're not supposed to reuse those kinds of water bottles, Isabelle.

- Why are they once again waiting until it's dark to actually start tasks? It's no wonder her bedroom has taken so long.

- Wait, wait, wait... Someone gifted Isla a toddler ride on unicorn? And they're giving her it now... At nearly 9 years old. Along with her toddler bed. Holy tit, poor Isla.

- How will Isla even be able to sit down under her bed? It's bloody tiny!

- This isn't the bedroom of an almost 9 year old girl. More like a 5-6 year old.

- Jace is going to end up in A&E. That house is a death trap.

- I don't believe the girls should have to keep school work in their bedrooms. That should be their little haven. School work should have a separate area, in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
My thoughts:

- Why's she so happy?

- They're taking Prinny on a walk! Woohoo!

- Seriously, why is Lazy manic today? A family member has just apparently died. What is wrong with her?

- Stopped for a 'picnic' again. I wonder how much in fines they should have racked up by now..

- If Esme's bedroom is full of stuff with nowhere to put it all, perhaps you should have another clear out?

- You're not supposed to reuse those kinds of water bottles, Isabelle.

- Why are they once again waiting until it's dark to actually start tasks? It's no wonder her bedroom has taken so long.

- Wait, wait, wait... Someone gifted Isla a toddler ride on unicorn? And they're giving her it now... At nearly 9 years old. Along with her toddler bed. Holy tit, poor Isla.

- How will Isla even be able to sit down under her bed? It's bloody tiny!

- This isn't the bedroom of an almost 9 year old girl. More like a 5-6 year old.

- Jace is going to end up in A&E. That house is a death trap.

- I don't believe the girls should have to keep school work in their bedrooms. That should be their little haven. School work should have a separate area, in my opinion.
The happy manic lazy... inheritance comeing from said family member?
Her lips looked awful!

Reactions: 10
SURPRISE BEDROOM MAKEOVER REVEAL!!

A very excitable Lazy can't believe it's the weekend. They want to make the walk along the canal to the sandwich shop a tradition.

The snow has turned to ice but is melting now because it's warmer. Prinny went out for a wee and started barking at something. Creepy went to see what she was barking at and as he did the house sounded like it was falling down. All the snow fell off the roof and nearly buried Prinny. She hid under a chair. Isabelle came down claiming she had a cardiac arrest because of the noise.

The kids are outside and it's cold. They visit the horses and Isabelle says her friend Mimi owns horses. Prinny is muddy. Lazy cackles because one of the horse farted in Creepy's face. Creepy says this is not the easiest path to walk because it's slippy but the sandwich shop is turning into a tradition. Tradition? They would've forgotten about it by this time next month. Jace is obsessed with ducks or geese or whatever. Footage of walk. Creepy says he's supporting a small business and his double chin. Lazy spends a few seconds with Jace

Lay says it's getting warmer; it's crisp but not freezing. She's off to Asda and M&S to get an order. She hasn't been to a supermarket in ages. They've had mismatched meals the past few days and Isla needs a new duvet set. The bedroom decorations are not completed in either girl's room because Lazy wants to let them do their own shopping when they're able to. The priority is just to switch the rooms around. Lazy is dreading doing Esme's bedroom because it will be the hardest. They can't just shove toys etc in her bedroom anymore, and some of the furniture is going.

Isla is calling Jace a rat. He wants a yoghurt and demand for it. He gets impatient and tells Isabelle to put it on his high chair but he does thank her. He was arguing with Isla about a rat and says rat multiple times.

Isabelle is upstairs after dinner. She has been cleaning her room and has got some snacks for her fridge. Lazy has bought her new bedding.

Creepy says tonight is a special night for Isla but he still has work to do. They're planning on introducing Isla to her new bedroom. She hasn't seen it for a number of days. Lazy is at the supermarket and Creepy needs to build the bed and the steps are complicated. Isla isn't as excited about her new bedroom because she has to leave Esme. The girls are upstairs with a cup of tea because everyone is freezing and thawing out. Time lapse of Creepy assembling the bed.

Lazy moans about her appearance and tells us they have been working for the past few hours. They underestimated how much work there was. with the last minute things they had to do. She is jealous because she would've dreamed of a bedroom like this as a child. You have to be careful with floral bedding because it can loo old for children. Isla has a special gift that the Inghams were gifted to them last year and now it's the perfect time to give it to her. It's a ride-along pony cycle from Smyths Toys and designed for 4 year olds. Lazy says it was gifted to them by PonyCycle in Germany. Lazy played on some in Smyths Toys that didn't feel solid. Pan of the room to music. Isla has Isabelle's old lamps.

Isla comes in and screams without even properly looking at the room. Jace climbs up the steps onto the bed and tries to climb off the side. Creepy takes him off the bed but he immediately climbs back up the steps. Isla gave lots of toys to charity but she had a mini pony and it went to the office charity collection. She missed playing with it and Lazy told her he didn't need to give it away but she did. She tells Jace to get down. Isla gets on the pony and is too big for it. Isla needs twinkle lights and has storage for her toys. Creepy says she can have sister sleepovers. Lazy repeatedly tells Jace to be careful on the stairs but no one makes any attempt to remove him from the room.

Isla and Esme are having hugs. They're sad because they've shared a room for so long. Isabelle is having a shower. Lazy tells Jace that he is off to bed. Esme has been patient for the past few weeks whilst she waits for her room and they have a few more bits to add to Isla's room.

End of vlog

Isla's new bedroom
View attachment 389097View attachment 389099View attachment 389100

If they don't put boundaries in place and stop Jace climbing on that bed I fear there will be a terrible accident. It must be a fall of at least 3 ft, the bed is only slightly lower than the top of Isla's head.
View attachment 389103
View attachment 389111View attachment 389112View attachment 389113View attachment 389114View attachment 389115View attachment 389117
I remember whenever we decorated my stepdaughters room ( my children were grown up living independently when I remarried) we would let her choose what wallpaper and bedding she wanted it wasn’t expensive and she felt like she was part of the experience but more importantly it was her choice

That bedroom 🙄 and after the waffling about floral bedding looking old - cue close up of granny type bedding
and yes I noticed how she was all hysterical without even really looking at anything
they really need to brush up on their acting skills with the fake ‘shock/oh my goshness’ if they want to convince anyone 🤨

and that calling Jason a rat 😠....when he wanted that yogurt there was a perfect opportunity there for her to try and get him to say yogurt properly, I’m not his biggest fan but he is trying to say stuff and rather than speaking to him clearly and saying “ yogurt” a couple of times and asking him to say it she was just bloody getting him to repeat the rat stuff 🙄 and laughing like a crack addict

Reactions: 13
seriously? Isla panting like a dog with over the top excitement? Please stop. It’s embarrassing. I know she’s a child but it’s actually pathetic all the screaming and screeching and bouncing around like a hyperactive tigger at every little surprise.

Oh and lazy you fugging fat slob, have a word with that dipshit eldest “had a cardiac arrest”. Never joke about that.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Me too used to watch it on Sunday mornings. Isla reminds me of Nellie Olsen and Lazy her obnoxious mother.
Nellie Olsen was my absolute favourite! I loved Little House on the Prairie but being a really shy and quiet child I was fascinated by her. Just to keep this on topic sort of I can't imagine two people less like Ma and Pa Ingalls than Lazy and Creepy Ingham.

Reactions: 6
Sorry but I just checked out Sassy belles video to see what maid up answers she comes with and how much of that brown cream does a 15 year old need on her frace???

Reactions: 9
those lights in islas room look like a trip, chew, fire hazard . PLENTY OF CLICKBAIT THERE.
just saying if you have a toddler in the house. lights on the floor like this are a stupid idea ( image not mine)
1610916631974.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
That’s a toddler room I felt sorry for Esme watching that display of false excitements and then going back to her trash can erm I mean room.
Esme really gets the short straw and she is the best of the bunch and then some, why wasn’t Lazy tidying Esme room instead of going to Asda for the Golden girls duvet they could have got a takeaway and she could have cleared out Esme’s room and at least made it as nice as possible.
That wouldn’t enter her head as long as her golden toddler girl is happy tit woman.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.