Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My own sibling is 9, so around Isla’s age and at 5/6 years old she did indeed have a unicorn themed bedroom, pink with unicorn stickers and things everywhere, she started to grow out of it around 7 along with LOL dolls and now has a rainbow themed room with an ice big double bed (of course not saying Isla needs a double bed but you get the idea). Sibling was very happy about the ‘big grown up girls bed’ tho. (At 19 I still have a single lmao)

Reactions: 12
I see Lazy's back to buying the joovet covers again.
Isla wanted a desk and wardrobe and floorspace to play so why didn't they get her a taller bed with built in desk and wardrobe so then the rest of the room was clear for her.
That bed would be fine if she was 4/5 years younger but now looks like it will be a climbing frame for Jason.
The ride on unicorn, oh dear, perfect for the iddy biddy little girl's room Lazy wants but not for a nearly 9 year old.
Isla's got Isabelle's cast off lamps, but luckily not the creepy doll lamp.
if isla likes those sorts of toys i don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. she’s just a little girl at the end of the day. the bed is a different matter but at least it’s not that awful teepee bed sarah was on about

Reactions: 16
It's fine that it's a single bed, but the small space underneath will just be wasted space, and probably end up filled with tat. They wanted it be a reading corner, but how often does she actually spend reading books? By her age I would have preferred to read on the comfortable bed than on the floor anyway. A higher bed with desk space underneath would give more floor space or just a normal single bed.

Reactions: 20
if isla likes those sorts of toys i don’t think there’s anything wrong with it. she’s just a little girl at the end of the day. the bed is a different matter but at least it’s not that awful teepee bed sarah was on about
The ride on toy is for 4-8 year olds. There's also the safety aspect of it, Isla is probably over the weight limit for the toy. Lazy has always babied her, allowing her to sit in highchairs and the toddler seat in trollies when she was 5 or 6.

Reactions: 14
I've never seen anyone get so excited that they can't seem to breathe anymore, but that seems to be how Isla thinks acting excited is.
I swear one day that girl is going to void her bladder she gets that excited over nothing 🙄😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How stained were Jace’s pyjamas that he was wearing before he went to bed 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
The ride on toy is for 4-8 year olds. There's also the safety aspect of it, Isla is probably over the weight limit for the toy. Lazy has always babied her, allowing her to sit in highchairs and the toddler seat in trollies when she was 5 or 6.
Remember last visit to Disneyland Paris Isla was 7 Esme 9 and they were both in pushchair

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why in gods name do the hapless pair insist on treating Isla like a three year old? I cringe for her - it’s as well she is isolated from her peers. The bed is admittedly ‘cute’ but far to baby like for a girl fast approaching double years. As for the unicorn it’s just about suitable for Face.

I notice the benefits of shop bought sandwiches spurred the greedy one to get ‘ready for the day’ and lumber up for a waddle along the canal path.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m mutual friends with a school mum, notice creepy has been liking all the bikini shots of her and none of the others ewwwwww

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I got the horse verison of that unicorn between my 3 and 5 year old for Christmas same height as unicorn . My 5 year old isn't big at all for his age and I can only seeing him getting 2 years out of it at most.

Reactions: 9
So from the vlog it looks like the exact one is sold in Smyths.......was it really gifted 🤷🏻‍♀️
She slagged the smyths ones off saying they were not sturdy 🤣🤣 love that they are smyths supplier

I’m mutual friends with a school mum, notice creepy has been liking all the bikini shots of her and none of the others ewwwwww
Can you find out if hes dm'd her 🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.