Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg how filthy were Esmes socks gads
sorry but that bedroom is crap where the hell is all her Xmas toys going
Apparently they were splitting the huge pile of toys (that pretty much filled Isla's new room) between Isla and Esme's rooms... That's never going to happen.

Reactions: 10
Izzys Q&A was ridiculous.. deer in headlights tripping over her words trying to remember what her parents want her to say.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I agree, absolutely brainwashed. She's even picked up the whole "I shouldn't have to say this..." or "before anyone says anything, this is why xyz". I believe that Izzy is completely in the know about the comments on their family, and what Chris has done.

There was another question about how she deals with hate, and she said she's mostly fine but it does get to her especially knowing it's untrue? I wonder how they've spun the big situation with creepy?
The same way they do with small businesses

The simple fact is that it wouldn’t still be online in the newspapers if it was untrue. Because they’d have at the very least had to retract it and apologise

Reactions: 14
The happy manic lazy... inheritance comeing from said family member?
Her lips looked awful!
You’ve beaten me to it. Her hot fat paws will have friction burns of glee from rubbing them in anticipation of money and pound signs will be spinning at speed in big eye/little eye. She’ll be hot footing down to register the probate and hounding the solicitor to sign the release documents. She’s all heart is our Lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I was going to count how many times Izzy said “like” in her vlog but gave up after 1599 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I'm calling it now... Chris will either 1) hide under that bed to scare the crap out of Isla. Or 2) use it as his night time editing area 😂 or both.
And then he'll wonder why she's scared to sleep alone

Reactions: 9
The real reason for the raised bed is so that Lazy can change the joovet covers more easily.

Normal height or high sleeper would mean more physical exertion.

• Haha
The real reason for the raised bed is so that Lazy can change the joovet covers more easily.

Normal height or high sleeper would mean more physical exertion.
Oh yes, that tiring once a year event where they chuck away the old to make room for the new 😂

*whilst hoovering the bottom sheet*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Proof, finally, that Boris is on speed dial to Creepy - first allowing him special dispensation to travel during a pandemic, now for style tips.

Screenshot 2021-01-17 at 23.16.09.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
I was going to count how many times Izzy said “like” in her vlog but gave up after 1599 🤦‍♀️
And ‘um’

Q Are you mature?
A She answered in the affirmative. So let’s see - how many of us were ‘coloring in’ as we approached our 16th birthday?

Q Are you a virgin?
Really, that was a question? I have a sickly feeling that the parent/s added that. ‘Juicy’ content.
Of course she’s a virgin! She 15 and has spent the last at least year, with her family. The only male she’s been around is....
Yeah, some of us have been pretty disturbed by that.

One more thing - girls, women... do you use a paintbrush to put foundation up your nostrils? OK, men, you can answer too. ‘Don’t want to offend anyone’ 😄

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And ‘um’

Q Are you mature?
A She answered in the affirmative. So let’s see - how many of us were ‘coloring in’ as we approached our 16th birthday?

Q Are you a virgin?
Really, that was a question? I have a sickly feeling that the parent/s added that. ‘Juicy’ content.
Of course she’s a virgin! She 15 and has spent the last at least year, with her family. The only male she’s been around is....

One more thing - girls, women... do you use a paintbrush to put foundation up your nostrils? OK, men, you can answer too. ‘Don’t want to offend anyone’ 😄
The virginity question was disgusting. She's 15. That's totally inappropriate for her channel. Whilst I know many are sexually active before 16, you should not be mentioning that on a social media platform. These YouTube kids are not protected in the slightest.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
those lights in islas room look like a trip, chew, fire hazard . PLENTY OF CLICKBAIT THERE.
just saying if you have a toddler in the house. lights on the floor like this are a stupid idea ( image not mine)View attachment 389253
What is it with the poorly placed LED lights. Why do all these influencers copy one another? It's like the so called instagram influencers who all have boring grey decor in their houses and seem afraid to add colour because it isn't aesthetically pleasing or insta perfect.

Why have they placed the bed next to a radiator and a window, especially as Jace can climb up easily.

My daughter is 11 and frozen & unicorn crazy so her room is decorated with a bit of both. I don't think there is anything wrong with unicorns, however that ride on is ridiculous. We used to watch a toy channel and the daughter was gifted one of those ride on unicorns a few years ago. She was about 5yrs old at the time and I remember her looking way too big for it. They were American and her garden was huge so at least there was plenty of room to ride. Are they going to let Isla ride it down the street then?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
For all it's worth, Sarah was so delighted to get out and spend money on actual products. Online shopping to Sarah is not actual products. She needs them in her hands. This girl has a serious problem!! Online shopping fulfils her basic need to spend but nothing like actually feeling the goods and putting them in your trolley. Why I say this??? She could online and order exactly what she wants!!!!

Reactions: 16
And ‘um’

Q Are you mature?

Q Are you a virgin?

Sorry I’ve only skimmed because I logged off and I’m now too far behind but what the actual duck did I just read, was that really on the Q&A????? And they actually chose to include it??????
Also am I understanding correctly that when Sarah asked for questions ok Instagram it was for Isabelle only to answer ?

That is an accident waiting to happen with that bed! Why didn’t they go for a bed from a well known retailer that has a gate to the stairs? At least it would have stopped Jace climbing up them. I wouldn’t have put it near the window either. They’ve got absolutely no sense of danger. Also it looks like Jace and Chris have colds or would that be COVID again? Chris should be getting tested as you can see he has symptoms rather than out shopping. Thought you were meant to isolate if you have symptoms?

Reactions: 11
Shes her friend with the horses. Defo real, shes appered on insta before
Is Mimi's mom named Violet and is her dad a cross dresser named Bruce? Do they have a Mercedes, a jacuzzi and room for a pony?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Izzys Q&A... can hear that her family are straight talking crap to her ‘I went veggie and knownread meat is bad! Now I eat substitutes and know I’m not having anything bad go into my body.
Those girls eat so much sugar!!! Also lots of the substitutes gave copious amounts of sodium. Vegetarian does not always = healthy.
All of those prepackaged foods are filled with sodium. They are better off eating meat. Chicken and pork are actually not that bad for you. They are only doing it to be like other bloggers if they are doing it at all. Isabelles skin is really suffering from what she is putting in her body. I think all that sugar, chocolate and sweets is really paying a toll on her skin. She might as well eat the meat for protein because they get no protein from that fake meat. It kind of cancels out the “vegan” now doesn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.