Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nellie Olsen was my absolute favourite! I loved Little House on the Prairie but being a really shy and quiet child I was fascinated by her. Just to keep this on topic sort of I can't imagine two people less like Ma and Pa Ingalls than Lazy and Creepy Ingham.
Off topic, but did you know there was a q and a with some of the cast of that show today on WIzard world on youtube??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My thoughts:

- Why's she so happy?

- They're taking Prinny on a walk! Woohoo!

- Seriously, why is Lazy manic today? A family member has just apparently died. What is wrong with her?

- Stopped for a 'picnic' again. I wonder how much in fines they should have racked up by now..

- If Esme's bedroom is full of stuff with nowhere to put it all, perhaps you should have another clear out?

- You're not supposed to reuse those kinds of water bottles, Isabelle.

- Why are they once again waiting until it's dark to actually start tasks? It's no wonder her bedroom has taken so long.

- Wait, wait, wait... Someone gifted Isla a toddler ride on unicorn? And they're giving her it now... At nearly 9 years old. Along with her toddler bed. Holy tit, poor Isla.

- How will Isla even be able to sit down under her bed? It's bloody tiny!

- This isn't the bedroom of an almost 9 year old girl. More like a 5-6 year old.

- Jace is going to end up in A&E. That house is a death trap.

- I don't believe the girls should have to keep school work in their bedrooms. That should be their little haven. School work should have a separate area, in my opinion.
it would make more sense to do schoolwork in the dining room or living room. especially since they’re being home schooled “permanently”

Reactions: 8
Oh god- Izzy said she gets up early in her Q&A😂how many lies do those parents feed their kids for them to think midday is early

• Haha
Reactions: 28
it would make more sense to do schoolwork in the dining room or living room. especially since they’re being home schooled “permanently”
And someone said on another thread about another family that they don’t advise children being on their own in their bedroom doing school work they should be in a room downstairs supervised

Reactions: 8
Oh sorry - I meant the Sarah in the first photo for turning into the Sarah of today or the Sarah of today for not being the Sarah of yesteryear. :p

NO BUT THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!!
I am checking it out a little later, I like that someone makes theese things happen now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Izzys Q&A... can hear that her family are straight talking crap to her ‘I went veggie and knownread meat is bad! Now I eat substitutes and know I’m not having anything bad go into my body.
Those girls eat so much sugar!!! Also lots of the substitutes gave copious amounts of sodium. Vegetarian does not always = healthy.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh sorry - I meant the Sarah in the first photo for turning into the Sarah of today or the Sarah of today for not being the Sarah of yesteryear. :p

NO BUT THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!!!
Haha I get you now. The Sarah of today but thinking about it, how funny is it snobby Sarah of yester year not knowing what her life or waist band was going to become.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sorry if this has already been discussed, but who is Mimi? And is she actually real?
She seems to have suddenly appeared as a ‘best friend’. Has been mentioned in every Isabelle segment, pretty much. Not that I’ve been watching 🤣

She seems to have suddenly appeared as a ‘best friend’. Has been mentioned in every Isabelle segment, pretty much. Not that I’ve been watching 🤣
Yeah she spoke about her last year once too (went for a sleepover and went horse riding or something)

Is having no curtains a thing these days? I think curtains would make it more cosy
(Watch this space) 😂

Reactions: 20
Izzy's Q and A was worrying to me. When asked if she has a boyfriend, her answer was no, but that she's "getting to know someone" so presumably online. You on top of that creepy and lazy?

Her mental health has improved during the pandemic because she's made more friends online on TikTok. Again, how we doing ingham parents?

The secret sibling she mentions, she starts by saying she can't (see them) but then cuts in an edit with saying it's not her parents choice. Been watching many Canadian YouTube vids recently perchance? 🤔

Asked where she sees herself in 5 years, she likes to live in the now, because she might not be alive tomorrow. Sure they're your words Izzy? or the rationale your parents come to when deciding on multiple holidays during a pandemic and their general views on responsibilities? I wouldn't expect a 15 year old to ever think about that. At that age, you're invincible.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
How is Isla's room finished when none of her stuff is in it? I'm looking forward to watching them fit the entire B&M toy aisle, 8000 fidget toys, half a Flying Tiger and a beautiful Mary Shortle reborn pram on a small Kallax.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Izzy's Q and A was worrying to me. When asked if she has a boyfriend, her answer was no, but that she's "getting to know someone" so presumably online. You on top of that creepy and lazy?

Her mental health has improved during the pandemic because she's made more friends online on TikTok. Again, how we doing ingham parents?

The secret sibling she mentions, she starts by saying she can't (see them) but then cuts in an edit with saying it's not her parents choice. Been watching many Canadian YouTube vids recently perchance? 🤔

Asked where she sees herself in 5 years, she likes to live in the now, because she might not be alive tomorrow. Sure they're your words Izzy? or the rationale your parents come to when deciding on multiple holidays during a pandemic and their general views on responsibilities? I wouldn't expect a 15 year old to ever think about that. At that age, you're invincible.
Idk when she filmed this Q&A video, but. The jumper she was wearing in this video is the one she wore in tonight’s vlog (Saturday). So clearly an outfit change. Chris was probably editing it and told her she needs to make some disclaimer about the situation 🙄

She also sounds so brainwashed. That she needs to focus on what’s important such as her family. If she is focusing on family, why does she not see her younger brother. She also never answered the question about whether she misses her family (she probably did but was told to edit that out too). And she refers to her parents as being the biggest inspiration 🤷

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My thoughts on Isabelle's Q&A:

- She wants to dye her hair... Let's hope she gets it done at the hairdresser when they reopen. No more home hair makeovers please.

- Wait, she doesn't know if hairdressers are open?! What the hell?! These kids are so sheltered!

- Her excitement to have children is concerning. I feel as if she'll fall pregnant quite young.

- Is she really doing her foundation with her hands? 😬 Oh dear..

- It's bugging me that she hasn't blended her foundation into 1 part of her forehead...

- Isabelle, you can't say you're not putting anything bad into your body just because you're not eating red meat. The sugar consumption alone far outweighs red meat consumption.

- Isabelle is very passionate about crime... Watch out, Creepy.

- The secret sibling thing was strange. She's not allowed to see her little brother apparently...

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39

Imagine Chris and Sarah being your in laws 😐

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
When they were speaking about ‘loft beds’ - great idea when limited space. So much you can do underneath. What’s their suggestion? A den. ‘Sister sleepovers’. I imagined something like these... yeah I Googled images 🤪 Would have been pretty cool and freed up more space for work area & clothes. Looks like they got the cheapest.

As for the decor? Thank god she’s way too young to wake up with a hangover 🤣😩🤮

So - from the comments, it seems it was Isabelle who did the Q&A... dare I risk it? 😫
I'm calling it now... Chris will either 1) hide under that bed to scare the crap out of Isla. Or 2) use it as his night time editing area 😂 or both.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Idk when she filmed this Q&A video, but. The jumper she was wearing in this video is the one she wore in tonight’s vlog (Saturday). So clearly an outfit change. Chris was probably editing it and told her she needs to make some disclaimer about the situation 🙄

She also sounds so brainwashed. That she needs to focus on what’s important such as her family. If she is focusing on family, why does she not see her younger brother. She also never answered the question about whether she misses her family (she probably did but was told to edit that out too). And she refers to her parents as being the biggest inspiration 🤷
I agree, absolutely brainwashed. She's even picked up the whole "I shouldn't have to say this..." or "before anyone says anything, this is why xyz". I believe that Izzy is completely in the know about the comments on their family, and what Chris has done.

There was another question about how she deals with hate, and she said she's mostly fine but it does get to her especially knowing it's untrue? I wonder how they've spun the big situation with creepy?

Reactions: 29
Omg how filthy were Esmes socks gads
sorry but that bedroom is crap where the hell is all her Xmas toys going

Reactions: 10
When they were speaking about ‘loft beds’ - great idea when limited space. So much you can do underneath. What’s their suggestion? A den. ‘Sister sleepovers’. I imagined something like these... yeah I Googled images 🤪 Would have been pretty cool and freed up more space for work area & clothes. Looks like they got the cheapest.
I always wanted a bed like this but the ceilings in my parents house were just too low! my nose would have been touching the ceiling 😂 tbh I’d still like one as an adult but don’t think the partner would be too pleased! It would certainly solve my current lack of office issues if I had a desk under my bed!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.