Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That bed is perfect....... for a five year old , it will last Isla a year then she will want a grown up bed , they have no flipping clue

Reactions: 36
Is Isabelle serious talking about reusing water bottles, each and every one of you has about 99 REUSABLE BOTTLES AND CUPS where are they 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I like her room, it would have been perfect for her when they first moved in. I just hope esme gets this treatment when they do hers decorated nicely etc.

Reactions: 17
Is Isabelle serious talking about reusing water bottles, each and every one of you has about 99 REUSABLE BOTTLES AND CUPS where are they 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Didn't they get new bottles for Christmas? why doesn't she use hers?! #nocommonsense

Reactions: 11
They’ve really outdone themselves with babying Isla this time, the room looks nice but the bed and the unicorn especially, you really would think she is 5

Reactions: 32
How old is Isla 9/10? That bed will last her 12 months max. I’d say more suitable for a child from about 4yrs, and why had she got a toy horse aimed at a bloody toddler?Why is Sarah so obsessed with not letting her children mature and grow up Isla is not a cute little girl and bloody hell all that screaming and jumping up and down 😡.
Also why would you give Jace 2 yoghurts together like that? When my kids were his age it would never have entered my head to give them 2!

Reactions: 31
Hahaha sat round the dinner table having our Sunday roast and my Son randomly says “aye mum, you watch that Ingham shower” I concurred but made it clear it was to take the mick 😂 he then said “I seen a tweet of a boy that had put a pic of his Christmas turkey on all greased up and ready to go in the oven and someone tweeted back that Chris Ingham and his wife are more greased up than that turkey” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've never seen anyone get so excited that they can't seem to breathe anymore, but that seems to be how Isla thinks acting excited is.

Reactions: 15
I see Lazy's back to buying the joovet covers again.
Isla wanted a desk and wardrobe and floorspace to play so why didn't they get her a taller bed with built in desk and wardrobe so then the rest of the room was clear for her.
That bed would be fine if she was 4/5 years younger but now looks like it will be a climbing frame for Jason.
The ride on unicorn, oh dear, perfect for the iddy biddy little girl's room Lazy wants but not for a nearly 9 year old.
Isla's got Isabelle's cast off lamps, but luckily not the creepy doll lamp.

Reactions: 13
They're lucky the sandwich shop is open, there a couple of similar places where I live, and have been shut for weeks now1😏😏

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Agree she is too old for the unicorn but the bed is fine , it’s a single bed so will last her a few years.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.