Ingham Family #146 Anger-low Saxons, teaching fractions, Lazy’s on’t sofa making ebay transactions

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having spent a few days thinking about it... (nothing better to do) i think i'm on the fence with the whole "family emergency" fiasco.
We'll watch this evenings sh*t show and see what there responses are, also see if they take time away for funeral etc.
I have to say though, if there was a death in my family, I certainly would take time away from the internet. I would want time to mourn etc.

Edit:

Prinny was seen on yesterdays vlog
This evening’s ‘tit show’ is all about the ‘new’ bedroom. Sarah, who wasn’t to be disturbed in her grieving by being tagged by desperate IFAM, replied to posts expressing excitement at the ‘bedroom reveal’. Isla spent her first night in there last night.
Ear plugs ready, there will be open mouths, screams and Oh Em Gees.
So we know who will be in tonight’s standard thumbnail pose. ‘Pow!!!’

Condolences. 😏

Are they still veggie? Izzy's insta bio has veggie in it (being veggie is not a personality trait love 😂) but I feel like Sarah and Chris are moulding her into Mia in the hope she can get more opportunities like Mia does? She's now homeschooled, isolated from anyone her age, but will she ever write a book - probably not.
She may bring out a coloring in book? Or maybe design a bullet journal? Smoothie recipes? Oh no, wait... there will be a ‘singing’ video!!
I let the most recent one play - poor cat was most disturbed 🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I bet anything that Sarah and Chris leaving the house either had something to do with the bedroom makeovers, Sarah's new BabyandMe "line" or possibly test driving a new car - there's about a 0.0000001% chance that they left to deal with a family emergency.

As long as you haven't got covid symptons or self isolating you can actually attend a funeral. According to Goverment guidelines up to 30 people can attend, Social distanced obviously.
If I was at a funeral creepy walked into I’d have zero problem keeping socially distanced from him and his beanie 😂 Chris should wear this beanie to keep a low profile you know since he’s so famous an all 🙄🥴

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This evening’s ‘tit show’ is all about the ‘new’ bedroom. Sarah, who wasn’t to be disturbed in her grieving by being tagged by desperate IFAM, replied to posts expressing excitement at the ‘bedroom reveal’. Isla spent her first night in there last night.
Ear plugs ready, there will be open mouths, screams and Oh Em Gees.
So we know who will be in tonight’s standard thumbnail pose. ‘Pow!!!’

Condolences. 😏

She may bring out a coloring in book? Or maybe design a bullet journal? Smoothie recipes? Oh no, wait... there will be a ‘singing’ video!!
I let the most recent one play - poor cat was most disturbed 🙀
I bet the thumbnail will include Isla stood in her bedroom doorway opened mouthed....

• Sad
Reactions: 17
They’ve never used the word juicy before the juicy jacket and the juicy q&a ... maybe something juicy is about to come out , he’s trying with his double bluff threats ?

Reactions: 7
I think it’ll be tonight... Islas room was a compleate mess ( after Lazy saying she’d clear all the toys abs then obviously leaving it to Creepy) maybe he’s not finished it yet.

Reactions: 5
I think it’ll be tonight... Islas room was a compleate mess ( after Lazy saying she’d clear all the toys abs then obviously leaving it to Creepy) maybe he’s not finished it yet.
He's claimed elsewhere that her reaction was "priceless" so i'm guessing it's done.

Place your bets on the vlog being late..

Reactions: 6
Finally got the chance to drop the word "wanket" into general conversation.

Mr Abbvay complains he's a bit cold and the blanket he has falls off when he stands up. You need a wanket!!! His first reaction was "oh?" with an interested expression then when I said its a wearable blanket he said "oh" with a disappointed expression. I guess the name could be a little misleading.

Also established it wouldn't help because the reason he's cold is he doesn't like anything covering his arms. Lazy, can we have a sleeveless version? Or would that be sold with sleeves that I have to cut off myself? Bit like having to put your own pillows in the sewn together pillowcases?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
He's claimed elsewhere that her reaction was "priceless" so i'm guessing it's done.

Place your bets on the vlog being late..
Oh really! Looking forward to tonight’s vlog then. Although they’ve probably mistaken her TERRIFIED about sleeping in her own room cries for tears of joy over her mini bed

Reactions: 5
Still didn't use these few days off to learn to tell the time 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What I’d like to know is where is all the Xmas presents and gifted tit they have tonnes of but yet nowhere to be seen

Reactions: 19
Who puts a bed directly over the top of a radiator?
I'm thinking the same..it would have been better along the back wall, she'd also have more space.. But hey ho we are talking about the Inghams here!

When sarah started talking about the gifted item and never having the right time to give it isla, i thought the pram would be set up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
As long as you haven't got covid symptons or self isolating you can actually attend a funeral. According to Goverment guidelines up to 30 people can attend, Social distanced obviously.
Different areas have different numbers allowed... And I think Bradford is 10 allowed in the crematorium and another 10 outside... These numbers do change according to the reviews and announcements so I may not be upto date.... But I don't think it'd 30 as I know friends who have lost loved ones recently and have not been able to give the send offs they wanted

Reactions: 6
I - as a German - feel ashamed that a German company gifted her that horse riding vehicle thing. 🙈

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.