Ingham Family #144 Lazy’s dreaming of ‘15 Xmas, back when people watched their Vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be delerious from a 12 hr shift on a Covid ward, lagging from lack of food or wine, but I do have to say that Jboys talking was a very lot cute....I’ll get my coat 🤦🏻‍♀️

can’t wait until “go mama” evolves to “duck of foo”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Seriously what is this woman on, she’s cooking an ‘Italian curry’ with ‘italian paneer’ cheese, Lazy hun I think the fact that you are serving it with rice and naan is a bit of a hint as to where this dish originates from! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Is this the new lockdown trend? Gonna watch lazy murder dinner everyday in the slow cooker? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Seriously what is this woman on, she’s cooking an ‘Italian curry’ with ‘italian paneer’ cheese, Lazy hun I think the fact that you are serving it with rice and naan is a bit of a hint as to where this dish originates from! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Let’s hope this home schooling involves an actual teacher and she’s learning rather than teaching

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ingham Family #145 Bedroom swap, still eating slop, no toilet roll left in't shop

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Rinced’ offends me less than ‘Y’all.’ For the former, well, he’s a moron, so you know, standard. However, the latter is just plain wrong. Mind you, he could be practising in time for his next visit to the US. That must be coming up as soon as lockdown ends. There’s no reason they can’t go there and they love it so much. It’s a real head scratcher as to why they haven’t been back for a few years isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Seriously for someone who's "set for life" how long did she moan about wasting £1.50 on coke!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Am I totally missing something here?...surely you clear the playroom into the new playroom (after taking down & putting away all the Xmas trees & des) Then decorate Isabel’s new room move her in then decorate her old one etc. What a tit show 😳
ps what does the brown wardrobe actually match with?? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sorry I can’t be the only one that noticed at the end of the vlog jaces face was black with dirt and each one of his fingernails were full of black grime under them! (I have a 2 year old son so believe me i know they are messy little creatures) but Sarah stated he was off to bed! Wipe his face first and wash his hands! The lot of them are skanks I’m sorry!!!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
What the hell has happened to their views tonight? Current vlog on 71k already?! That's some increase, they're usually lucky to have hit 40k+ at this time of night

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.