Ingham Family #144 Lazy’s dreaming of ‘15 Xmas, back when people watched their Vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His story about the toilet paper has really got to me. You can quite clearly see there is toilet paper on the shelves, it’s people like him adding to the problem, making it look as though there’s an issue when there isn’t really thereby causing an issue . You can also see that that’s a small asda he’s in.

Reactions: 48
i'm new to the Inghams

being bored i decided to find out where they lived, i do it with many influencers, kind of a game, using info they give out.....only took me 30 mins!!!

if i can do it, then any perv or troublemaker easily can

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I mean, they actually look like they have plenty of toilet rolls there, just not the cheap one.

I went in the supermarket at 8am this morning and there were no people, with plenty of everything. Maybe get up and go out in the morning?
He's only wants the 24 bumper pack, whole lotta bullshit in that house!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Perhaps instead of calling the general population of the U.K. morons for shopping why not ask yourself what kind of morons means we are all on lockdown again 🧐 Don’t tax your wee brain Chris I’ll tell you what kind of morons. The answer is morons like you who as soon as the first big lockdown was lifted decided that was the ideal time to travel up here to Scotland. And then all over Europe when it was absolutely rife on the “island” of Portugal 🙄 Not to mention the amount of supermarkets Sarah was touring around during the first lockdown. Your both a pair of wallopers!!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 66
He wants the savers paper🤦‍🤣 just proves how bad he is at editing and trying to get comments People before really couldnt get any there is loads there? And is that idea now? So sad can't stay in that will be in more then 1 supermarket everyday? 🤦‍♀️ stay in 1 adult do a big shop in 1 shop a week not hard really

• Haha
Reactions: 21
as for the second supermarket of the day. So the selfish idiots went to two supermarkets in a pandemic with Covid through the roof.
They are utterly selfish it’s unreal

Reactions: 31
The problem they may have with renting is the landlord may not like them filming in the house as it brings attention to the house

also with creepy if they say they do YouTube as part of the credit check so won’t take long for the landlord to google them and find out about Chris. No landlord would want them for fear of damage to the property. People won’t want a child groomer moving into the area they move to. They might find they get more abuse where they move to

I think the house could be in negative equity so can’t afford to sell the property. They can’t afford the mortgage so pinning hopes on renting it to try and cover the costs - who would want it????

wherever creepy and lazy move to the issues with still follow them and will only be worse and not better. People on the estate know them and what he has done so they abuse has probably lessened over time. Moving home they will get a mob at their door.

and with the EU rules now they don’t have freedom of movement and can only get a visa for 6 months in one country

And now with GCSEs being cancelled it will be decided on coursework of the subject and following the set curriculum. Sending in colouring in isn’t exactly going to get her far
They ain’t going nowhere

Why are they movie and decorating rooms for the girls when the mentioned that they are apparently going to be “moving in the next 4 months.” They bought all this furniture for the girls rooms, but it might not fit in the other house. It would only mean disassembled items again. I think the reason they are giving all the girls rooms, so when they rent it (that’s if they actually movie, which I’ll believe when I see it. Plus I don’t understand how they will buy a new house without selling the current house) they will have it down as having an extra bed room and bumping the rent price up!
I will say it again.they ain’t going anywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 11
People hear the word lockdown and become morons.

what about the people that were already morons (you and your wife)...thought it was all hype anyway Chrissy boy?

why does he need to be in two supermarkets in one day anyway?
Why does he need to have his camera out?
I thought his wife did a shop yesterday?
Why can’t he write in basic English when him and his wife are now homeschool teachers?

Ps. It’s rinsed not rinced ‘fool’
so many questions

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Absolutely! But then, why didn’t they leave Isabelle where she was and move one of the other girls into that room? Far simpler
mind you that would take brain cells and logic to work out!
Exactly my point! Move Isla in there she has the most toys! But Isabelle wanted that big room and what Isabelle wants Isabelle gets!!

Reactions: 12
Perhaps instead of calling the general population of the U.K. morons for shopping why not ask yourself what kind of morons means we are all on lockdown again 🧐 Don’t tax your wee brain Chris I’ll tell you what kind of morons. The answer is morons like you who as soon as the first big lockdown was lifted decided that was the ideal time to travel up here to Scotland. And then all over Europe when it was absolutely rife on the “island” of Portugal 🙄 Not to mention the amount of supermarkets Sarah was touring around during the first lockdown. Your both a pair of wallopers!!!
Wallopers...you’ve done me!!! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg wth is going on with her eyebrows today? They look like they're going to take off.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.