Ingham Family #144 Lazy’s dreaming of ‘15 Xmas, back when people watched their Vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread is well over so continue here.
hopefully someone will add a recap!

(suggestion may not have won overall but it seemed to have a high number of votes so will do 🤣)

Reactions: 10
Where is this guy on Tik Tok from? Is he in the same area of the UK as Creeps??

Reactions: 9
That was a short name for one of theese threads. Can we get this thread to close before we enter 2021??

Reactions: 12
So they played Mario together to determine a ‘loser’ who would ‘HAVE’ to look after prinny for a week. Honestly my heart breaks for her- duties include letting her out in the garden and feeding her...as if it’s such a burden to do 😭

(admittedly includes poop scooping too but feeding/letting a dog out shouldn’t be an avoidable task you want to get of!)

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 52
My thoughts:

- Isabelle's underage cleavage made the thumbnail 🤮

- You'd think they would have bought Isabelle some decent hair straighteners rather than some duo set that cost £39.99 in Argos. They're meant to be minted.

- It doesn't work "so good", Isabelle.

- Jace getting excited about Peppa Pig playdoh was cute. Wasn't that a Granny gift?

- Big Frank has returned! We've missed you!

- Creepy up at the office on his own... 👀

- Lazy proving she reads here - making sure we know she's Isabelle's photographer rather than Creepy, and mentioning the "oh my".

- Why would you not tell your daughter to pull her skirt down?!

- Of course they all got one of those tray things for Christmas. Stacey Solomon recently got one, so Sarah had to get 3.

- So much stuff. There's no need for that much stuff.

- Isabelle, please pull your skirt down.

- They fully filled that vlog up with Mario races. Shows how desperate they are for more money.

- Of course he chose Isabelle. Had to touch her in a sleezy way too.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Can I ask what is the deliveroo thing. I’m confused

As for the Tik Tok it sounds so much like Chris but I don’t know if it is with the fact they were away. And Sarah only goes to the office she doesn’t trust Chris to go alone and do the work
But then there was the rumour he had had someone in the office.

regardless there marriage is a sham and she should have walked when the allegations came out from the Disney Trip the fact she has let him stay shows for her it’s just about greed and money.
If she wanted to protect her kids she should have walked. It’s clear all she cares about is being able to shop and sit on her arse at home all day.

Reactions: 19
I loved how amazing the hair straighteners are, they didn’t curl her hair.
I’ll be back on the thread in a bit, I’m busy watching Esme’s filthy finger nails give me a tour of the art show

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi, new poster here,

I was wondering do we know where they are moving to? area or house type they want? If they are now home schooling it doesn't even have to be in the Bradford area.. especially if they pan to keep going- homeschool videos can be very profitable for youtubers and they have the kids all day so they can keep exploiting them. Maybe we can guess based on pricing and stuff what they may buy house wise

Reactions: 9
That thumbnail is sick you might as well have Izzy boobs out both are sick bastards 😡😡😱
The thumbnail is from isabelles haul she did for her channel, if chris is editing her videos i dread to think what screen grabs hes saved if hes using that for thier own channel

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
What a funny and action filled vlog this was. Watch Isabelle sit and do her daily hair and face, then watch Isla and Jace sit and play with some playdough, after that Esme arange her craftystuff telling us in detail on every little bit, only to end the vlog in a looooong booooring gamesession.
Are they trying to make theese vlogs as booring as possible so Ifam will be over the moon happy when they start travelling again????

Reactions: 24
Playing a game to decide who sees to Prinny!! Heard and seen it all now!!
So nice of Chris to make fun of Isabelle at the end, poor girl
I was hoping when they had the camera set , when they were all playing the game, we might have heard a slip up or something, if they forgot the camera was on 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I reported their latest thumbnail. It is disgusting how he’s putting her cleavage on display. If the top is pulled down any further you’d see her boobs.
She is a child!! FFS!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Someone in the last thread was talking about how much they love and “know about” America. We’ve gotta remember that Lazy didn’t think Kentucky Fried Chicken existed in the US. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Regarding this tik tok baby allegation - as much as it would make my day - it might not be creepy. There's an American youtuber being mentioned - not sure I can say his name here - I'm already under one warning this week for mentioning another YouTube name. He's a Family vlogger and his name starts with C. The cousin could be American.

Reactions: 22
Regarding this tik tok baby allegation - as much as it would make my day - it might not be creepy. There's an American youtuber being mentioned - not sure I can say his name here - I'm already under one warning this week for mentioning another YouTube name. He's a Family vlogger and his name starts with C. The cousin could be American.
Knowing our luck it won’t be Chris. And if it was I don’t think they Could hide that in the vlogs.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.