Ingham Family #144 Lazy’s dreaming of ‘15 Xmas, back when people watched their Vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely love these at least it puts a smile on my face during lockdown. But in all seriousness maybe wee nippy Nicola should have sealed off the bleeping Scottish border before the Inghams came up here from a COVID hotspot. Glad they won’t get back up hear in the meantime though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe I am not normal, but I would have cleared the dining room out first, then move all the toys, then do Isabelles room. Wonder why she went for the oak wardrobe when her chest of drawers and shelves are white? It looks really mismatched. Also no curtains/blinds on the window?
She’s trying to copy saffron barker and Anastasia Kingsnorth... but couldn’t get the whole furniture set so it just looks awful 😆

Reactions: 16
The problem they may have with renting is the landlord may not like them filming in the house as it brings attention to the house

also with creepy if they say they do YouTube as part of the credit check so won’t take long for the landlord to google them and find out about Chris. No landlord would want them for fear of damage to the property. People won’t want a child groomer moving into the area they move to. They might find they get more abuse where they move to

I think the house could be in negative equity so can’t afford to sell the property. They can’t afford the mortgage so pinning hopes on renting it to try and cover the costs - who would want it????

wherever creepy and lazy move to the issues with still follow them and will only be worse and not better. People on the estate know them and what he has done so they abuse has probably lessened over time. Moving home they will get a mob at their door.

and with the EU rules now they don’t have freedom of movement and can only get a visa for 6 months in one country

And now with GCSEs being cancelled it will be decided on coursework of the subject and following the set curriculum. Sending in colouring in isn’t exactly going to get her far

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I don't watch the vlogs but I see from the title Miserabelle has done a new room tour - and I've gotta ask again...
I don’t think I saw the lamp but I saw that Mary shortle bakery thing she got last year I think .. would have thought it would be wherever the lamp is (in the enormous pile of stuff in her old bedroom I’m assuming)

Also shocked that the bed fits! But the color of the wardrobe makes no sense, even if she gets a desk to match, what about the white dresser and the white storage shelf and her mannequin thing is white and the color of her headboard is too cool toned to go with that color, imo. Whatever, not my room 🤷‍♀️ I am happy for her that she has more space to do yoga/exercise, at least someone in that family is trying

Reactions: 19
Maybe I am not normal, but I would have cleared the dining room out first, then move all the toys, then do Isabelles room. Wonder why she went for the oak wardrobe when her chest of drawers and shelves are white? It looks really mismatched. Also no curtains/blinds on the window?
Absolutely! But then, why didn’t they leave Isabelle where she was and move one of the other girls into that room? Far simpler
mind you that would take brain cells and logic to work out!

Reactions: 6
Absolutely! But then, why didn’t they leave Isabelle where she was and move one of the other girls into that room? Far simpler
mind you that would take brain cells and logic to work out!
If i was isabelle and my youngest sister got a bigger room then me i wouldnt have been happy at all.

Reactions: 11
Not to give the mingham’s idea but wouldn’t it be easy to convert the attic into another room if they need it so bad?

Not to give the mingham’s idea but wouldn’t it be easy to convert the attic into another room if they need it so bad?
I wouldnt think it would be that big. From the way the roof slopes down in the room anyway.

Do they have an attic? As when I've lived in a house with bedrooms on the top floor like that, then that is the attic space and there is no further attic storage. But they have been actual attic conversions to start with, not new builds designed like that.

Reactions: 10
Does it not scare them that the grandfather clock could have fallen so easily when apparently no one was going passed. It could have happened at any time or landed on someone. I would be attaching everything to the walls. Hope the giant tv in the living room is more secure!

Reactions: 20
My last house was on 4 levels. The laundry room was on the second level - a whole room for the washer & dryer, plus a big laundry sink and lots of room to hang clothes & store crap. I honestly never thought about it until I read your comment about food & laundry being in the same place 🤔

What I still find odd is that in the UK, the weather is often very unreliable, yet many indulge in the practice of getting the ‘washing out’ before it rains & quickly bringing it in to dry on rails indoors. Doesn’t that cause dampness? Conversely, in Southern California- where ‘it never rains’, most everyone has a dryer & you never see people’s laundry from the street in housing blocks or back gardens. It’s just not done 🙃

Yes, had a dishwasher too 🙂
you sound so humble 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why are they movie and decorating rooms for the girls when the mentioned that they are apparently going to be “moving in the next 4 months.” They bought all this furniture for the girls rooms, but it might not fit in the other house. It would only mean disassembled items again. I think the reason they are giving all the girls rooms, so when they rent it (that’s if they actually movie, which I’ll believe when I see it. Plus I don’t understand how they will buy a new house without selling the current house) they will have it down as having an extra bed room and bumping the rent price up!

Reactions: 5
It looked horrible and what is that trolley thing shes got. She could have got some furniture in B and M better than that

Reactions: 9
Is the weather currently suitable for a tuff tray? Asking for a friend.
Indoor tuff tray coming back now! I say they are going to hit the roof!!
Does it not scare them that the grandfather clock could have fallen so easily when apparently no one was going passed. It could have happened at any time or landed on someone. I would be attaching everything to the walls. Hope the giant tv in the living room is more secure!
And it was apparently right outside Jace’s bedroom.

too busy pretending she is cooking amazing meals (apparently Italian curry) which in paneer. When did paneer become Italian? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There’s loads on the shelf?! Probs would rather wipe their arse with sandpaper than to spend an extra £. Also I don’t agree with panic buying, but I do agree with stocking up on enough supplies so you aren’t going to the supermarket every day!!
Sarah literally vlogged going to Tesco yesterday, and she done another shop day before I’m sure 🙃

Reactions: 32
Did I hear correctly and hear Sarah say it was a click and collect from tesco, where she went to the wrong store🤣🤣, then in the kitchen Jace is looking in asda carrier bags!
What on earth were the lumps in the curry 😟😟
Maybe she took Asda bags with her? don't think they are supplying them.Someone i know had to put all their click and collect into the back of their car as they didn't take bags with them. #notwatchedthevlog

The whole room doesn't fit ... furniture, carpet everything....I thought she was going for a theme.
What is the theme? Chaos!??!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.