Ingham Family #144 Lazy’s dreaming of ‘15 Xmas, back when people watched their Vlog.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell has happened to their views tonight? Current vlog on 71k already?! That's some increase, they're usually lucky to have hit 40k+ at this time of night
Just had a look through to see how their Christmas vlog was doing. It didn't do half as well as I thought it would. Usually their views are way up all over Christmas and New year.

Reactions: 10
Why is Chris complaining about one empty half of one shelf
Someone should send him a picture from the first lockdown where every shelf was completely bare, as a reminder

Idiot

Reactions: 23
I take it Isabelles bedroom isn't finished? It seems far to big for her, stupid idea not having a younger child in there who will be running around in it playing.

Reactions: 16
Seriously what is this woman on, she’s cooking an ‘Italian curry’ with ‘italian paneer’ cheese, Lazy hun I think the fact that you are serving it with rice and naan is a bit of a hint as to where this dish originates from! 🤦🏻‍♀️
And having an Italian family myself I had to mute the tv for fear that ancestors would quite literally start to claw their way out their graves - actually, it was quite possibly them attempting a lynching with the grandfather clock!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
MOVING INTO MY NEW BEDROOM!!

Lazy screeches into the camera that they have a broken washing machine. WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO SHOUT? It sounds like a jet engine (her pilot young Hollywood mathematician husband Creepy probably told her that) and it happened two days ago. The man on the phone said it would cost £250 to fix. Jace screeches in the background as Lazy and Creepy talk about the washing machine. They have to buy a new one. She is getting slow cooker yumminess ready for dinner. It's a paneer, which is like an Italian cheese, curry. She googled slow cooker recipes. She tells Jace to get out of the dishwasher. Lazy has never cooked at this time of year as a vegetarian. Jace went to bed at 8pm last night and Lazy went to get him up at 9:30am. He rolled over and said no, put his bum in the air and told Lazy to go. He apparently told Lazy to 'Go Mamma' (she impersonates him in a weird French accent) so she let him sleep until 10:30am. Jace has cut out his daytime nap if you don't put him down for one but he will sleep for so long at night. Jace gets the recycling milk bottles out and Lazy counts them.

Back to the dinner and the 'cheese paneer Italian curry'. Good luck to the Ingham kids having her as their geography teacher. She chops the veg with her veg chopper and then shoves it all in the slow cooker.

Lazy is off to Tesco for a click and collect. She found a vegetarian chilleh on a website that had something to do with Tesco and it gave you ingredients to bag. Lazy can never find all the ingredients when she does her shop so all she had to do was click to add the ingredients and it was done. It wasn't a big shop because the kids needed her but there are three slow cooker meals.

Back home, Esme and Isla have been allowed to buy Harry Potter by Creepy. Jace is watching with them and apparently loves it.

Lazy can't cope with herself because she went to the wrong Tesco so had to drive 20 minutes up the road to the right shop. She loaded her shopping into the car. The cokes were £10.50 for 24 cans or you could buy a box of 12 for £4.50. She ended up getting the 24 cans and they're the mini ones. She cackles because she thought she was saving money. Creepy will drink them in one gulp. Maybe not, they might end up being thrown up the kitchen wall during a tantrum.

Lazy screeches that her house smells so good. Jace cries because he wants more food. She was going to the office but Jace demanded she take her coat off. They have just seen that there is going to be an announcement on the news and they think they will be fully locked down. She looks fuming. Lazy has been doing research and thinks the restriction will be tighter than in March. Jace looks through the Asda bags. Lazy cleans Jace's high chair and gives him his grapes, rainbow drops and cake.

Lazy is back from the office. Jace has a mini tantrum because he wants his cars. She moans about the living room. Footage of Jace playing with cars.

Creepy is upstairs in Isabelle's new bedroom. He is stood in a bit of a mess and it's dark outside. The TV is off the wall, the wardrobe is assembled and they have spent an hour carrying the bed upstairs. and it fits behind the door. He needs to move the TV bracket to the right but didn't realise how many toys were in the room. The storage thing under the sofa was full of toys. Moving the bed was hilarious. Creepy shows his sweaty face. The plan is to move the storage boxes and toys into Isabelle's old bedroom for a day whilst the sort the new playroom out and can clear her old bedroom and can decorate it for Isla. Creepy is nervous for the new announcement because he is worried about the business and future. I bet their best mate Boris received a letter from Levi's first thing this morning.

Isabelle is cleaning her bedroom and Creepy says it looks so big. It's weird to look empty. Isabelle's old desk is going to charity aka the dump.

Jace is distracted, Isla is wearing goggles and Lazy is doing the last bit of prep for the curry by adding cream, yoghurt and cheese. People always ask her for recipes so she tells us how to make it. The Naan breads are in the oven and the rice is cooking.

Isabelle hasn't bee this hot since Spain. She shows us her new bedroom. The TV is back on the wall and some toys still need to be moved. Esme helps Isabelle makes her bed whilst Isla sits on the floor playing and watching them. Isabelle puts her books on the shelf an then there's a crash. Creepy was sorting furniture outside, Lazy and Isla are downstairs and the other kids are with Isabelle. They heard a smash and thought it was Creepy but he wasn't answering and Esme wen down to see if he was ok and noticed the Grandfather clock had fallen over. No one was there and Isabelle thinks the house is haunted. Creepy is cleaning up the glass.

Lazy shows us the dinner and says it looks beautiful but it looks gross. Lazy put chili in Creepy's curry because he likes spice and Esme tries some. Then the dinner is done and the dishwasher is loaded so lay feel accomplished. Everyone else is upstairs apart from Jace, who is having a yoghurt. She wants to make the curry again. Lazy is going to play a pizza fraction game with Isla.

Back in Isabelle's bedroom the selves are done. She has an out of date calendar. Next she shows us the wardrobe. There is more to do and then Isabelle will be dong a full room tour.

Lay is in Isabelle's new bedroom and there is still decorating to do. Isabelle's old bedroom is full and the dinning room needs sorting but the room is massive and so spacious. The desk will be going opposite the wardrobe and will double up as a dressing table. There are shelves to go up and possibly new bedding. Isabelle wants a new rug and shows us inside her wardrobe. The other two girls have white wardrobes. Isabelle wanted an oak wardrobe but Creepy thought she meant plywood. She is keeping the old x-box. They were stressing over the TV incase the bed didn't fit. There is lots more space for the drawers. Isabelle will be able to have her yoga mat out and Lazy jokes about the ceiling. The she says they need to open the attic because they haven't opened it since they moved in over three years ago. Maybe that's where the ghost who pushed the Grandfather clock over lives. Isabelle is cared to sleep below the attic.

Lazy shows us the Grandfather clock and says she hates it. Time to show Isabelle's old room, which is full of toys and junk. Lazy has no idea how it will be sorted out. The sofa needs moving out of the playroom before it is sorted out and Isla's room transformation can begin. The playroom renovation begins tomorrow.

Lazy and Jace are watching Mr Bean. Jace pokes Lazy in the face and says Hanny is on the TV, before saying it's bean. It's time to get Jace to bed. It's been a busy days and will be like this for the rest of the week. Lazy feels deflated about lockdown but won't say anything because she might upset someone. We are all in the same position. Is she serious? It's ok for her with her 1000s of £££s rolling in every month but not everyone has the money they have. She has become such a spoilt brat.

End of vlog

Isabelle's new bedroom
Screenshot 2021-01-05 234825.png
Screenshot 2021-01-05 234734.png

Screenshot 2021-01-05 233002.png
Screenshot 2021-01-05 232248.png
Screenshot 2021-01-05 233349.png
Screenshot 2021-01-05 234919.png
Screenshot 2021-01-05 233506.png
Screenshot 2021-01-05 232424.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I take it Isabelles bedroom isn't finished? It seems far to big for her, stupid idea not having a younger child in there who will be running around in it playing.
I don’t get why Isabelle didn’t just get a new bed, and let Isla keep her old one? Sarah might as well invest in a few double beds for when they move. The girls will be growing..

Reactions: 9
Remember when the Inghams dragged about twenty tubs of Cadbury’s Roses home from Edinburgh because they were on sale and a bahhhhgain?! Now you know what it’s like when other people clear the shelves! Think about that while you’re wiping your arse on the chocolate wrappers. 💩 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Imagine going to two supermarkets during lockdown because you’re a stingy bastard and won’t pay a pound extra for toilet roll? Cut up a wanket and shut the duck up creepy. I bet the shelf is half empty because they’re all in Sarahs basket. He would have drove round to two supermarkets to find an empty shelf for some content. 🙄 We’ll probably get Sarah bending over with an arrow pointing at her arse and the three girls will be cutting a wanket in to squares on the thumbnail tomorrow. ‘WHY ARE PEOPLE SO SELFISH?’ #TretUsToSomeFreeLooRoll #Teen 🤣🤣🤣

I’m pissing myself at Sarahs ‘Italian curry with Italian paneer cheese.’ Tomorrow she’s making that famous Scottish dish, Peking duck! 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Thought I had missed something when I saw Izzy’s “new” wardrobe. It looks like something you’d get from the Salvation Army, so old fashioned and like someone already said, it goes with nothing in that room? And why all the new desks for the girls? They basically look like the ones they already have?

And why is Sarah surprised their stuff piles up so much? You JUST bought a pile of cheap China trash for them two weeks ago!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I don’t suppose lazy bought a lip balm and some Zovirax at click and collect did she 😂 The dryness of her lips makes me want to drink 2 litres of water for her.

If lazy lost some weight and more of General Franco’s family joined her on her face then she would be the spit of Nanny McPhee 😂

Remember when the Inghams dragged about twenty tubs of Cadbury’s Roses home from Edinburgh because they were on sale and a bahhhhgain?! Now you know what it’s like when other people clear the shelves! Think about that while you’re wiping your arse on the chocolate wrappers. 💩 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Imagine going to two supermarkets during lockdown because you’re a stingy bastard and won’t pay a pound extra for toilet roll? Cut up a wanket and shut the duck up creepy. I bet the shelf is half empty because they’re all in Sarahs basket. He would have drove round to two supermarkets to find an empty shelf for some content. 🙄 We’ll probably get Sarah bending over with an arrow pointing at her arse and the three girls will be cutting a wanket in to squares on the thumbnail tomorrow. ‘WHY ARE PEOPLE SO SELFISH?’ #TretUsToSomeFreeLooRoll #Teen 🤣🤣🤣

I’m pissing myself at Sarahs ‘Italian curry with Italian paneer cheese.’ Tomorrow she’s making that famous Scottish dish, Peking duck! 🤣🤣
They couldn’t use Sarah’s arse for the thumbnail it’s too big 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Does it not scare them that the grandfather clock could have fallen so easily when apparently no one was going passed. It could have happened at any time or landed on someone. I would be attaching everything to the walls. Hope the giant tv in the living room is more secure!
I actually got chills, thinking how easily it could have fallen on one of them. Everyone acting very blase ( Lazy moaning that she never liked it and mini me joking about the house being haunted.)That bloody huge clock was not secure. Thank God that thing didn't fall on any of the children or Prinny.

Reactions: 11
I think issy wanted a proper nice wooden wardrobe for that whole cottagecore dark academia style - and her parents got her plywood looking mdf thing

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
It's a horrible indictment that our government are not willing to protect kids of family vloggers.
I can't even imagine the things I would've said and done on camera if encouraged, like are these the kids real personalities? Screaming after a sip of sparkling water or is it just all a performance? Would they know who they were if they didn't feel the pressure of everyone watching? They can't actually consent to being in these videos even if they could it's still morally questionable, the violation of their privacy and anonymity. The money should be in a trust or something that the parents can't touch and that they get when they're of age. I can't imagine the humiliation of having your childhood documented online for anyone to see, they're not embarrassed now but I'm sure they will be when they're older. Like Isabelle is not going to be a fashion icon wearing trendy affordable stuff everyone else her age is wearing, and half the time she already looks embarrassed or uncomfortable. What's more embarrassing than being a teenager having a NYE party with your family, covid or not? She's been taught to want fame and attention rather than to plan for an actual career to support herself. It's not that the kids should be ashamed of themselves but who would feel comfortable having their childhood online like that when they're older and they've got the perspective of an adult? They only got famous for their present hauls (that's how I found them I was like you are shitting me if that pile of presents isn't fake) and not because there's anything special about them. I can't understand how any parent could feel comfortable doing this to their kid. It would be cool if they uploaded these on a totally private channel for their kid to watch at a later date but so many of these family vlogs are just boring and delusions of grandeur. It's like an absolute train wreck.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why don't they rinse out their bottles for recycling?

Why don't they put the baby to bed earlier of any evening, he'd wake earlier, he'd nap earlier and then he'd go to sleep more easily?

Who makes a basic veggie soup in a slow cooker? Don't the vegetables turn to mush? It only needs a short time on the hob.

Did they add beans (no Nasty man, not baked beans) to the soup? God knows they need the protein in their diets.

Why don't they change the baby out of his sleeping bag when he wakes up? Presumably his nappy isn't changed if that thing is still hanging off him.

Why are they incapable of doing a weekly shop (and meal planning) during a pandemic?

Why does it take "so much effort" to find ingredients in the supermarket? If you made home cooked meals, it would be second nature because you'd know where everything was, you muppet.

Why doesn't Creepy take off his hat and hoodie when moving furniture around the house? It's such a hot job. Bloody fool.

Isabelle's choice of oak look furniture is horrible. White would have been so much brighter in a room that is inevitably going to be chock full of stuff. It's so much easier to coordinate with too.

They fill their vlogs with utter crap. Who cares about your crap slow cooker meals, who cares about a "likelikelike" story about the clock falling over, who cares to listen to the baby saying words not even his own parents understand? The baby says things sometimes and even I can decipher them, but they seem not to understand. How can Sarah be that out of tune with her own baby?

Sarah doesn't know where all the stuff from Isabelle's old room is going? I can help her with that. THE TIP!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 24
What an absolute cock muncher

I told you he's literally like a 2005 emo kid at a slipknot concert like how can one adult be that (can we swear here?) uncomfortable...the second hand embarrassment is real. I'm embarrassed for Sarah... like girl... this is the man you chose? I don't care about longer hair on men but LOOK AT HIM. Get your greasy bangs out of your face you twit, use shampoo, go to a barber and get that bowl cut fixed.

also... when you have a toddler wouldn't it be reasonable to figure out anything and everything that's able to tip in your house and anchor that stuff down to the wall? The grandfather clock could've killed Jason if he'd tried to pull himself up on it.

Tread Title: 145 Scene Queen and Sarah with an H (because H's are Ew) in the quest for Shampoo and Abreva

Sub abreva for whatever over the counter brand of cold sore medicine is widely available in England

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe I am not normal, but I would have cleared the dining room out first, then move all the toys, then do Isabelles room. Wonder why she went for the oak wardrobe when her chest of drawers and shelves are white? It looks really mismatched. Also no curtains/blinds on the window?
Because you have common sense.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.