Ingham Family #143 1st day of Xmas, Creepy dressed up as Alan Partridge in a pear tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone else came on a while back, quite distressed saying they have had it confirmed what we have all known all along and that they feel sick. This was the last that was said and it was swiftly deleted. It was a regular tattler not a randomer.
Oh, I didn't see that. Hope I haven't said anything out of line then.....I'll just shut up! 🤐

Reactions: 3
I've fell down the tiktok rabbit hole 😂 someone made a video about all the advent calendars and added a trigger warning. Ha. Loads commented about that's why they couldn't get hold of an advent calender 😂

Someone asked why he looks so rubbery lol. Then another asked why does he look like Mark feely. Someone responded saying they all look the same. 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Santa needs to bring the first of many ASBO’s in Jace’s stocking. That boy is already uncontrollable and isn’t yet two years old. The noise of him screeching and throwing himself about was truly horrendous. He’d drive a saint to hell. ‘Arrison, ‘Arvey and co seem angelic by comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Santa needs to bring the first of many ASBO’s in Jace’s stocking. That boy is already uncontrollable and isn’t yet two years old. The noise of him screeching and throwing himself about was truly horrendous. He’d drive a saint to hell. ‘Arrison, ‘Arvey and co seem angelic by comparison.
I did enjoy him telling isla no when she wanted her bells back though.

Reactions: 6
If those girls got animal crossing for their switches today I will scream. I suspect they will, and it will annoy me as all we will get is them screeching about what villagers they got and how they're soooooo cute!

Reactions: 13
I’m kinda new to this family: I just find the father incredibly creepy and I need some intel on his hair: what’s up with the hats indoors? Does he take it off to go to bed or swimming? Is he bald underneath? Is the greasy fringe attached to the hat? Is he dying his red hair with black shoe polish? So many questions 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I’m kinda new to this family: I just find the father incredibly creepy and I need some intel on his hair: what’s up with the hats indoors? Does he take it off to go to bed or swimming? Is he bald underneath? Is the greasy fringe attached to the hat? Is he dying his red hair with black shoe polish? So many questions 🤯
Yes to all the above, apart from he doesn't remove the beanie, even for relations.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
To answer your questions - we have it on good authority that he does not remove it in bed, he wears it while swimming. He is balding and the fringe is a form of comb over and has very likely grown into the fibres of the hat and yes he dyes his gingerness and as well as covering his ever receding hairline, the hat also covers the gingery regrowth. He's a pillock.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Gosh Jace just screams all the time now 🙈🙉

but you kinda have to when you have sisters that never stop

Reactions: 14
What was so amazing about the gifts Isla and Esme got? I mean the ring Esme had on her finger seemed like something else 🙈😂

Youd have thought theyd have used that room upstairs to do Christmas as its probably the biggest space theyve got. Although I guess because the living room is so small it'll look like more than it is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we truly believe lazy Sarah who moans about packing up a few blankets really does wrap all their gifts? I say she pays someone.

Reactions: 10
If those girls got animal crossing for their switches today I will scream. I suspect they will, and it will annoy me as all we will get is them screeching about what villagers they got and how they're soooooo cute!
I’d be pissed too as it’s mine and my daughter’s favorite game.
Let’s face it though, those girls don’t have the time, patience and commitment to design an island and keep up the maintenance of it especially with the homeschooling, creating vlog content, shopping and babysitting. At least they’ll no longer have to open their hundreds of advent calendars now.

Reactions: 19
Jace will only get louder because it's what he sees his sisters do. I cannot stand all the high pitched screeching. I don't expect kids to be quiet all the time but I wouldn't allow that amount of noise either. I remind my children they don't need to shout when I'm standing right next to them. When they are playing together of course there will be some noise but sometimes I will tell them when it's time to calm down a bit.

Jace hears them all day long. His tantrums are going to be wonderful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Office girl??? I must have missed that tell me more lol
Isn't that what creepy said to a teen? I can make you famous, come and work for me in my office.

Jace will only get louder because it's what he sees his sisters do. I cannot stand all the high pitched screeching. I don't expect kids to be quiet all the time but I wouldn't allow that amount of noise either. I remind my children they don't need to shout when I'm standing right next to them. When they are playing together of course there will be some noise but sometimes I will tell them when it's time to calm down a bit.

Jace hears them all day long. His tantrums are going to be wonderful.
Because he's not at preschool, he's not reminded to speak in his inside voice and airy fairy and freaky don't have those teaching skills.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
What was the ringing jingle bells on the door all about? Why did they expect others to be doing it?

with the “daily occurrences in the house” that are “disgusting” - it made me think there’s something wrong with their house like plumbing or something that they can’t afford to repair...

Reactions: 15
What was the ringing jingle bells on the door all about? Why did they expect others to be doing it?

with the “daily occurrences in the house” that are “disgusting” - it made me think there’s something wrong with their house like plumbing or something that they can’t afford to repair...
It was for the children, (like the NHS clap) as kids have put up with a lot this year, the bells were to help Santa on his way

Reactions: 10

The bells was a thing - I think one house near me did it because I heard something, but didn't go out myself. After the whole clap for the nhs thing I think people have since tried to start other doorstep things but none really seem to catch on so much.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.