Ingham Family #143 1st day of Xmas, Creepy dressed up as Alan Partridge in a pear tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting pregnant won’t bring the money in. I think people are stopping to watch family vloggers in General as people are starting to realise how much the children are used by their parents just for money.
And as they get bigger and more desperate like the Inghams they get worse with it. The inghams were relatable at the beginning because kids could relate and parents and families.
Now all they are about is flogging cheap tat and having surprises constantly and tit holidays. No one cares. Only the hardcore fans and even they are moving on to other families.
They are probably one of the most hated families on YouTube in the UK. They honestly think they can get it back and it’s only down hill from here.

Reactions: 38
Does anyone believe they will move as it’s been 2 failed attempts so far. Unless they are being evicted for not paying the mortgage.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
They might end up renting and paying a huge amount in rent each month to get something in the short term that they feel is more impressive. They could move anywhere as they aren't tied to an area for work, school or even family/friends.

It would solve the problem of not getting a mortgage for what they want but long term wouldn't make sense financially - but that's why I could see them doing it, they never make the right choices.

Reactions: 18
Does anyone believe they will move as it’s been 2 failed attempts so far. Unless they are being evicted for not paying the mortgage.
I think they will have to rent. I've always thought the reason the move fell through in the summer is because they couldn't get the mortgage. Despite Creepy's insistence they're the richest people in Bradford, it's obvious they're struggling.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I don't believe they will move, they are far too lazy to pack up all their tit and no matter what Creepy says I don't think they can afford a bigger house.

Reactions: 21
I really hope this doesn’t happen. It became part of my job as a property valuer to repossess homes on behalf of mortgage lenders in a previous crash. The devastation I’ve witnessed by the consequences was truly heartbreaking. I’ve found abandoned dogs, cats, birds and small creatures hungry in empty houses. My car was full of animal feed, leads, carry cases etc and my husband became tired of our garage becoming a temporary refuge for previously loved pets. The animal charities were however marvellous, unlike my boss who complained I was slow in completing the repossessions.
Dreadful as the Ingham’s are I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Just seen Isabelle's latest Instagram post. I'm sorry. It's bloody freezing in the UK today. Some places have snow. Why the hell are you out in a skirt you've robbed from a FakeTaxi nearby?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
The Xmas vlog proves no money long gone are the ott presents Tried to make the same with large amounts but mostly cheap tat from b&m, shein or poundshop Also alot was gifted (begged for) or reused (isabelles clothes) the dolls etc more expensive but again not from them the most expensive thing was prob the switches but they got them around black Friday when was actually a great prices when she broke quantine to go tesco ad get them! Even the games they got where ones that came free with the dea or cheap ones no new releases etc Shes always on abou small businesses but orless given to them she can't afford them This is another reason girls got nothing wanted really not only dont know them but cant afford it

They will rent something stupid and expensive make out own it and get into trouble They have no money sense! Also think there's more to it and have to move 🤔

Moving as in "we have a house and are about to move" or moving as in "we are looking on rightmove at houses we can't afford and will never actually get one"

Reactions: 28
That Christmas table was a disgrace no effort what so ever and the outfit Isabelle had on was totally inappropriate to be wearing sitting next to creepy at the table her belly was hanging out and skirt away up her arse.
I get a horrible vibe from Izzy and creepy and I just pray I'm wrong
They've been way too quiet today. I reckon they're out on a shopping spree.
On a getting refunds spree maybe

I don’t care what anyone says they are on the run from someone or something.

Reactions: 42
I bet the neighbours are cracking open the champagne the fact they are moving

• Haha
Reactions: 36
So yet again they promise the girls one thing and dont deliver.

If they are planning on moving i doubt the bedroom switch will happen. It could take forever for them to sort a new house and sell thiers (unless the crying woman shows back up, cash in hand like before)

Reactions: 24
Moving as in "we have a house and are about to move" or moving as in "we are looking on rightmove at houses we can't afford and will never actually get one"
I should imagine if they’re suddenly moving out of the blue then it’ll be rented! Somewhere big, that they can pretend they’ve bought without actually saying so - as long as they never film the outside then they’ll just try and pull the wool over everyone’s eyes as long as they can!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.