Ingham Family #143 1st day of Xmas, Creepy dressed up as Alan Partridge in a pear tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Please Father Christmas, all I want for Christmas is diabetes.’
‘Then so it shall come to pass. Merry Christmas and I hope your 2021 is as successful for you as 2020 was. Now, is anyone in this house on the naughty list? Let me check my records. Oh dear, oh dear me. I worry that if I bring you gifts you may think that I’m stalking you. You don’t need another wide-angled lens either. Think of all the trouble the last one caused.’

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thanks to thegreencow for doing a vlog rundown for us despite it being Christmas Day. 🐄

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Did anyone else spot creepy litchrally hiding round the corner when they were doing the jingle bell thing? What’s that about?
I’m sure the neighbours were suuuper pleased to hear Jason screaming on the doorstep at 6pm on Xmas eve! And Lazy proper passive aggressive...come on guys we’re doing our jingle bell ring...NOONE CARES OR LIKES YOU STFU!!

also caught creepy when they were doing the advent calendars said to lazy everyone was talking to much and he wanted to put a cut in....how about instead of cutting the footage in half you cut it out entirely until you get to Isla’s fact of the day as that’s the only enjoyable part oh and shut up your brat (I mean little renegade) from screaming over the top of everyone!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Did anyone else spot creepy litchrally hiding round the corner when they were doing the jingle bell thing? What’s that about?
I’m sure the neighbours were suuuper pleased to hear Jason screaming on the doorstep at 6pm on Xmas eve! And Lazy proper passive aggressive...come on guys we’re doing our jingle bell ring...NOONE CARES OR LIKES YOU STFU!!

also caught creepy when they were doing the advent calendars said to lazy everyone was talking to much and he wanted to put a cut in....how about instead of cutting the footage in half you cut it out entirely until you get to Isla’s fact of the day as that’s the only enjoyable part oh and shut up your brat (I mean little renegade) from screaming over the top of everyone!!
Yes, I noticed him lurking when they were ringing the bells!
It reminded me of "clap for carers " , he never went outside for this either! 😏😏

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Congratulations @Neck lace I had to edit the title slightly to fit but here it is in all it's glory.
View attachment 359703

TLDR
- Poor Prinny is becoming more and more neglected. She's being locked and manhandled out of rooms and in the garden at every opportunity.
- The Inghams have a new TV. Hopefully Jason launches the remote or one of those ugly wooden robots through it. Terrible twos loading....
- More claims of not feeling safe in the house. Apparently people sit outside the house, take photos all day and post them on the internet. Despite all the fear though, they feel safe enough to leave the kids at home alone and walk around their town alone.
- The annual Forest Holidays Christmas break is cancelled. Lots of moaning and 'grieving' (Creepy's words, not mine).
- Lazy has reassured us that they have all had baths. Probably only their third one of the year. I doubt they changed the water either.
View attachment 359706
Merry Christmas Tattlers!! 🎄

Hi Steve, Merry Christmas!!
Oh my gosh you guys, thank you for your votes. But the one who has to take credit for the thread title is @Malcolm Conkers. He came up with the Alan Partridge similarity when Creepy was riding in that car with the bladder gang 😂

Happy Christmas everybody ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Isabelle's latest Instagram photo makes me feel sick.
I bet it was definitely Chris who asked her to pose like that! She needs to learn how to spell dinner (not diner)
Also amazing mummy. Sorry but 🤢🤢

Just like to add that an amazing mom wouldn’t stand by her lying, cheating, grooming husband or allow him to continuously exploit her daughter by filming her scantily clad or in bikinis.

I also saw a comment that Chris kissed Isabelle on the lips in a recent vlog.
Not sure how I feel about that.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Also, I find uncomfortable with Chris Kissing Isabelle. She’s 15! On the lips 😷😷😷
He's a sick pervert. Lazy must be agreeing to his pervy behaviour towards Izzy because she does nothing to stop it. Her Instagram post leaves nothing to the imagination if she stood up you could see everything. Horrible, disgusting. I could never allow my daughter to dress like that and she's a year younger.
Why are they being allowed to continue with this blatant exploitation of their children.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Comments disabled? What cowards. It means they know damn well what they are doing is unacceptable and will create negative feedback. It also means they care more about blocking the negative comments than providing the means for their deluded fans to repeat ILYSM, Sarah you're so beautiful, Where did Izzy get her top, Chris you're so funny, Awesome vlog content, Are the girls going back to school and the never ending I can't believe Jace is already 1.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
No budget secret Santa but don't spend over twenty quid
Thats so they can say we could have spent a fortune but decided to keep it low for the ifam .if you get what I mean we all know they are skint and looking at last view count this Xmas isn't going to make them a fortune .
Merry Christmas everyone hope you've all enjoyed your day or atleast made the most out of this crappy situation xxxx

Reactions: 15
Chris defo didnt buy esmes present, isla got the same thing, clearly sarah got them.
I dont get the "no budget" bit when all they got was cheapish tat

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
I only skimmed through, jaces presents looked to be the most expensive (why does he need that bike when he has something similar?). For a no budget gift Sarah got a cheap basket with cotton wool and breath freshener in it?

The Xmas Eve boxes were filled with the usual new Xmas PJs when they just had some, too many sweets etc.

They appeared to entirely eat chocolate/sweet based food all day. I'm guilty of indulging far too much over Xmas, but they eat like that so often all year round it's not even a treat anymore - and I do at least try to make sure my kids get meals that are at least not focused on chocolate because I know they'll be eating enough without adding it to breakfast too.
I would be horrified and deeply concerned if a child of mine bought me breath freshener !!’n

H

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.