Ingham Family #143 1st day of Xmas, Creepy dressed up as Alan Partridge in a pear tree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what pastie in particular Chris smells like 🀒

Im going to place my bets on a cheese and onion. For obvious reasons.

Why give us this sort of ammunition, literally handing it to us on a plate.

Would love to know how the Christmas Dinner ended up today πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
What happened to Prinny Woos Secret Santa, or is she not classed as part of the Family any more since the littlest mingham has become the latest freebie puller?

• Sad
Reactions: 36
At the end did you hear Creepy tell Jace 'go make a den in mummy's bed' not our bed. Creepy on the sofa or in the caravan then.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I would be horrified and deeply concerned if a child of mine bought me breath freshener !!
I found that absolutely hilarious. She'll probably start bulk buying mint imperials again now. I guess when you spew so much crap your breath is bound to stink though.

Oh and it did make me laugh seeing walnut whips on the snack table. (Hi, Creepy!)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I found that absolutely hilarious. She'll probably start bulk buying mint imperials again now. I guess when you spew so much crap your breath is bound to stink.

Oh and it did make me laugh seeing walnut whips on the snack table. (Hi, Creepy!)
Ha! Walnut whips, I forgot about this πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Im living for this guys page right now 🀣 Even if it is all fake, people in the comments thinking its chris is keeping me amused.
Somehow I can't imagine Sarah contacting this guy to ask if her husband was the mystery culprit.

Reactions: 9
Im living for this guys page right now 🀣 Even if it is all fake, people in the comments thinking its chris is keeping me amused.
I saw some one saying it cant be him as they have been travelling, clearly dont know about the office girl πŸ˜…
Office girl??? I must have missed that tell me more lol

Reactions: 8
Somehow I can't imagine Sarah contacting this guy to ask if her husband was the mystery culprit. Would she really care?
I cant but enough people asked in the comments if it was him. I doubt anyone would have even seen his posts, i only found it from here, dont have a clue who he is.

Reactions: 10
I saw some one saying it cant be him as they have been travelling, clearly dont know about the office girl πŸ˜…
I'm obsessed too now πŸ˜‚ does this guy live in the UK?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hmmm, so the girl in the Ibis said that he had unprotected sex with her and that he wrote an nda. I'd be surprised at this point if it wasn't Creepy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
A

Apprently he took some girl to the office! It was in here somewhere a few weeks ago.
This must be why they move office so often πŸ˜‚ Sarah can't bear to be near where he did the dirty each time!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
@Malcolm Conkers a little while ago you teased us about something Creepy had been up to - a big secret which apparently couldn't be divulged for very good reasons.....

Is that secret still under wraps or are we getting warmer yet? πŸ€”

• Wow
Reactions: 26
@Malcolm Conkers a little while ago you teased us about something Creepy had been up to - a big secret which apparently couldn't be divulged for very good reasons.....

Is that secret still under wraps or are we getting warmer yet? πŸ€”
Someone else came on a while back, quite distressed saying they have had it confirmed what we have all known all along and that they feel sick. This was the last that was said and it was swiftly deleted. It was a regular tattler not a randomer.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.